main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidSouth October Plano Show

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by talltrees, Sep 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Hey Midsouth! I was wondering if there might be a FanForce get together for the Oct. show. I know there was talk about a meeting for the Aug. show, but don't know if that happened. From what I hear, this show is going to be big. The FanForces of Tulsa, Omaha, OKC and Waco have all said that they would be attending. Any thoughts on meeting up?

2. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Waco is planning on being there.

last I heard Nabooty was planning on having a FF table. I think we should all get together on Saturday night.

3. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Sorry, everyone, I've been out working on my car's failed brake system... [face_plain]

Yes, we will be having several FanForce-related events at this show :D

If you are a current FanForce member or are interested in joining, please post below with information on your interests and home city.

City Reps, please check and weigh in on the discussion in the CR Forum.

Currently, we're planning on having a FanForce table (with the new, official FanForce banner :cool: ), a costume contest, and a dinner outing for FanForce members.

DFW Leadership Council is currently working out the details for these and other events, but all suggestions are welcome! The more the merrier, so post if you'll be there and we'll come up with some cool events!

Thanks,
    Brian

4. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    We have confirmation from the show's organizers for a costume contest to be held Saturday afternoon.

DFWFF will be hosting this free event, so anyone coming up for the show, bring your costume for fun and profit :D

5. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    And Ray Park has been added to the guest list :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.