main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

October Plans

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Sep 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    My costume isn't gong to work out. No coveralls, at least no that I can get in a resonable amount of time. So If I can use a vest (Mary) I'll go.

2. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Well, that's too bad Rob. Do you think you could have it done by the 26th for the Provo Party?? [/color]

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    yes you can use the vest, did you want the gun belt too? I'll make sure to bring some red ribbon as well and some safety pins.

4. Pounce

Pounce Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    Are you signed up for the leisure walk or the race? I think I may be able to come with my niece. Is it too late to register online?

Amy

5. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]It shouldn't be too late. We are signed up for the lesiure walk. just remember to register Echo Base as the team name. :D

BTW, Amy, you missed a great party tonight. It was fun! :D[/color]

6. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    you're already home Brian?

what happened after we left?

To Mary,

Zahn's next adveture into the EU is a bridge trilogy between AOTC and Episode 3. Here's the book release shedule from theforce.net The Zahn news is at the bottom.

Edit: Amy, Please, Please, Please come to the walk!

7. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Yeh, I left about 10:45 or so. You didn't miss much after you left. Aside from the naked twister, we just watched a video or two. ;)[/color]

8. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    And you never called me to tell us you were playing naked twister? :eek: What kind of friend are you?

Thanks for the info Rob. :D

9. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    Please, please, please? Well Rob, since you asked so nicely, I'll do my best to make it to the walk. :D

Brian...did you hit on any bikini clad Leias?

Amy

10. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Hey Amy. Did you already register??

And there were no bikini clas leias. :( There was a cute Blonde Padme in leather, but I think she liked Rob in his Han costume better. :p who doesn't a like a jawa?? ;)[/color]

11. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    yes I think she liked Rob a little too much.

What are the odds that someone else was gonna show up as a Bespin Leia?

12. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    I'm working on a particular costume hehe!

Although it won't be ready in time for Halloween, hopefully by April though!!!

13. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    Will you guys stop talking about the cute padme. I'm sick of it already.

14. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    LOL! Didn't you like her hitting on you? Maybe you could have gotten her to scratch you behind your ears. Goats get kinds itchy from what I've heard, and its hard to scratch with those hooves and all...

I like jawas, Brian. Is it true they taste like chicken? I am working on getting registered today. What is the parking like? Is this something anyones done before?

Amy

15. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    The parking will be at a High School near Sugarhouse park. I'll talk more with the guy I work with about it. If I can find the time, they keep me so stinken busy I barely have time refill my water bottle.

16. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    Thanks Mary! Is the offer for a ride still available? It might be easier for me to find the group that way since I've never met any of you before!

Oh, and on a sidenote, if you happen to see Taco Bell's new commercial, 'Bravado' on the tele, watch for my ear! I'm the blonde in the background wearing the brown shirt. Don't blink though, or you'll miss me! Hehe!

Famous Amos?

17. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]What if I went dressed as a Jawa? I'd be easy to find. ;)[/color]

18. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    yeah rob...why don't you want to talk about the "cute padme"?? :confused:

19. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    I think we should all ride together. I can pick you guys up if you pm me you addresses and directions from a good location.

About Padme:

I don't think that it's nice to talk about someone who isn't here to hear about it herself. in addition, won't all of you feel like asses when she comes in here and reads it. She may have liked me but that doesn't matter does it. At this point it's a complete non-issue.

20. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]I just wanted to point out that nobody likes a Jawa. :( or maybe it's just me and not the Jawa costume. :p[/color]

21. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Psst, go with the latter Brian. ;)

I like the carpooling idea but I'll be bringing 2 of my friends that will be walking with us. okay one other friend and I think she's spending the night, I'm not sure we are still fuzzy on those plans right now. Why can't girls make up their minds?

22. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    My car hold five, count 'em five people. I'd be happy to drive a couple fickle girls to the walk.

23. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I'll talk to them.

Also if anyone is planning on going to the Halloween party on the 26 we've been asked to bring something to eat at the potluck. If you wish to do something Star Warsish we can meet at my house and go through my cookbook and see what we can do. Then from there we can head down. How's that?

24. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    Im a go... as well as DaBudge.

25. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    As well as DaBudge? There are two of you? *boggles*

And who are you calling fickle!

Can I trust a goat's driving ability?

Amy

Thread Status: