main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

October Plans

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Sep 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I've ridden with the goat and he's a fine driver. Course the tranny in the car at the time didn't sound too good. ;)

2. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I wasn't calling you fickle Amy, just all girls (minus My Becky). My driving is fine, and I think I'll take my Mom's car.

Brian do you want me to come get you from exile? I can pick you up but you'll have to find your own way back.

3. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Naw, I'll be down there. ;) And it looks as tho I may need to drive myself to the walk as well, unless we end up sitting on each other's laps in Rob's car. :p[/color]

4. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    And I'm sure you wouldn't mind that one Brian. :p

5. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [face_shocked] :D

6. Pounce

Pounce Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    Girls aren't fickle!

I love you. I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I love you..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

7. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    I'll sit on your lap Brian! Although I must warn you...I've gained about 250 pounds since that picture I showed you was taken. :D

Fickle chicka Amy

8. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    Okay, so who am I going to be driving?

If you want a ride send me a P.M. with directions and your address by Friday.

If I don't have one by Friday you are screwed. I won't pick you up, I will neer again mention you. Unless that is, you've already provided yourself with conveyence to the walk.

rant, rant, rant,

9. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]well, 250 pound heavier fickle chica Amy, maybe I will just drive myself. ;)

In reality, I will drive myself unless there is room in the Goat-Mobile. I'll OM you Rob with directions, but if it's too many people, I'll drive. [/color]

10. Boraccio

Boraccio Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
  11. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Parking will be at Highland High School, it's just East of the park.

12. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    Okay Dokey!

i doubt there won't be enough room.

13. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Heather said that she would get her own way there so you'll probably just be picking up Machele and me at my house.

14. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    Alright, where are we going to meet everyone? We should have a really good place.

15. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    oh almost forgot, we can meet in the little circles in the park, just not along the main walkway area. Does that make sense?

16. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    No, but I'll be with you so I'm not worried.

17. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    so I shouldn't tell you about going to the airport on accident twice now should I?

18. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    LOL! *Imagines Mary pulling up to terminal unloading...'Drat! I did it again!!!'

Mary...what time do we need to be there?

19. DanniQuee1013

DanniQuee1013 Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2002
    Hey Guys! This is new for me so excuse me if this ends up looking stupid! I just wanted to thank all of you who came up to the Rebells Associated party! It was so much fun having you there! I look forward to seeing you guys again!

-Mel:)

20. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Registration starts at 8. Yes, that's in the AM people. :p There is such a time on Saturdays, I know it's hard to beleive but it does exist.

So should we all meet up at the B&N and then walk over to the park from there? What time is good for everyone to meet at?

I think also at 8:30 that morning Miss. Fitness Utah will be helping people warm up before. I'll get more info out of the guy at work today.

Hey Mel, it's good to see you around here. :D We all had fun at the party and thank you once again for inviting us.

21. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Hey Melissa!! Good to see you made your way here. :D[/color]

22. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    I'm glad we have a new face. Hopefully that face will turn into a warm body at some of the meetings.

I can't believe I'm saying this, let's meet at the B&N at 7:30. That'll give us a half hour to make our way over to the park.

That means I'll be picking people up before 6:00.

23. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Hey, Better yet, when does European Connection open in the mornin?? ;)[/color]

24. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    Warm ups? For a leisure walk? *boggles

What time does Barnes and Noble open anyhow?

Do we have to wear the goofy shirts? (Brian made me ask that!)

It takes the goat an hour and a half to pick everybody up and get to Sugarhouse? Are you in a go-cart or sumthin?

A warm body at the meetings? Just what sort of meetings do you guys have?!? .oO(maybe they weren't joking about naked Twister)

EC? Blech...

I love you. I hate you. I love you. I hate you...

Amy

25. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]I think Barnes and Noble opens at 8. :( that's why I brought up EC. I can get come good warm coffee before the walk. ;)[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.