main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

October Plans

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Sep 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    We still have the cartoons and movies on VHS. That reminds me, my little brother and I were going to have a TMNT night one night.

Oh yes and for those of you who are planning on meeting over at my house to make your food. Please be there around 4 or so, so we have enough time to make the stuff and get people ready in whatever it is they plan on being. And I need you here to frost cookies, if I make those ones.

2. TheRookie

TheRookie Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2002
    Dont make me kick your but Rob. Yeah, it does involve Sean, but that isnt the only reason.

I do look good in green......Brian do you have a costume?

Mary, I will be at your house around 3:30 ish. Or whenever I decide to grace you with my presence.

3. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    *As Quietly as possible to Mary* Lucky you.

4. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    you realize if you come too early, you have to help me clean. :D I've been lazy this week, I know there's a first for me.

5. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Goody, goody, I get to clean.

6. TheRookie

TheRookie Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2002
    I will be there around four. You know how I am about cleaning. I just dont do it.

Mary, I cannot wear my black boots because of my ankle. *pauses* Oops, I forgot to tell you about my ankle. When I thought I sprained it on Saturday, I really did. My brace is making my foot way to fat to wear any decent pair of shoes. *sobs*

7. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    and you had those kind of shoes to begin with? ;)

8. TheRookie

TheRookie Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2002
    Yes I do you smart alec. At the rate I am going, I am going to be in a full body cast by halloween.

9. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Believe me girl, I've seen your shoes and they aren't that great. :p

10. Pounce

Pounce Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    So, um, okay...we are coming with our food already prepared but would still like to meet everybody at Mary's, if that's okay. What time do you all plan to leave for Happy Valley? Oh, and Mary...can you send me directions to your house? Thanks!

Amy

11. TheRookie

TheRookie Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2002
    I have more shoes than I know what to do with. Most of which I have only worn once or twice, what can I say, I love shoes. They go with all of my clothes. And Mary, I will be nice and leave my crutches at home.

I know how to get to Mary's, I just dont know the address.

12. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    I know her address...just not how to get to it. :D

13. Boraccio

Boraccio Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    I don't know the address, or the way to get there. I'd ask for a ride to the party tonight, but that wouldn't do me much good. :)

14. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]I had fun tonight even tho I did't have my jawa eyes working. :( Glad the pounce family was able to make it!! :D[/color]

15. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Yes it was really great that you all came, I enjoyed seeing the Yoda hand and the Gimmer stick. :D

16. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    Yeeee! You all looked great...although I did find Rob Organa strangely attractive...did I like that? I'm so confused....

17. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]well, you being so fickle who knows? and thanks, I thought I looked pretty good myself. ;)[/color]

18. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Thank you all for coming to the party. It was a lot of fun, and that was all because of the quality of people in attendance.

19. TheRookie

TheRookie Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2002
    It was fun, but I was glad to go home and go to sleep.

20. mini_pounce

mini_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2002
    YAY! I had fun TOO! Much niftiness... although I must say, you're pretty abusive their Bree. If you're like that with all the girls your NEVER gonna get those seven kids... tsk tsk...

:p

~Auts... the evil?~

21. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    Yeah, Netty! You big ol brute! Stop shovin' my Auts around or I'll, uh... I'll tell all the cute SW chicks from Provo you're abusive! And high on caffeine!!! :p

Pounce

22. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Here's Rob and Machele! [image=http://netslave.web1000.com/pics/robandmachele.jpg]:D[/color]

23. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]And here's amy and autumn!!! [image=http://netslave.web1000.com/pics/amyandautumn.jpg]
    [/color]

24. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Nice pictures there Brian.

I'd also like to warn Brian, James and Rob. All three of you now have a 15 year old girl friend. She says she had a lot of fun with you guys. :D

Thanks for keeping her entertained.

25. merlin

May 29, 1999
    I hate typing in the normal color. :(

I think I am going to post this picture everytime I post this week in the Fan Force board. :p

[image=http://netslave.web1000.com/pics/sexyrob.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.