October SA Fan Force Meeting & ACS Halloween Party

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by Sith_Mistress, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Our October SA Fan Force Meeting is coming up on Saturday, Oct. 18 at noon at Atomic Comics. I will have episodes of the Clone Wars for those of you who haven't had the chance to see it.

And on Sunday, Oct. 19, we have been invited to the American Cancer Society Halloween Party. This will be the third year we have attended this event, and the kids really enjoy taking pictures with us in costume and just visiting with them. It is downtown at the St. Anthony Hotel, and I will find out the exact time they need us to be there. Please let me know if you have any questions.

See you Saturday and Sunday
    Lisa
  2. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that attended the ACS party last weekend :)

This was our third year in attendance and I remember the day that we were approached to do this event during our visit to Toys R Us for the EP3 Toy Release. This will continue to be an annual SA FanForce event as well as a 501st Star Garrison event. I am still on the party planning committee for this event and we will have a followup meeting to gather up pics from the event and start to plan for the next one :)

Once again thanks to everyone that attended and if you missed this year's, you will be getting an invite from me for next year's.

And for those that took pics, Please make copies :)

Take Care :)

- John
  3. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry I missed it guys. Just flaked on it.

:_|
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.