main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO October...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    I have the witch's cauldren bubbling as we speak. [face_devil]

*laughs evilly*

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    I kept getting the feeling that everyone would rather that I hadn't shown up tonight.

3. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Frank, that is just not true. I tried my best to keep you pulled in the group. I had a lot of people to see to, so if there were times you felt left out, then I am sorry. You are so quiet and in this group you need to jump in and involve yourself. Make yourself known. We never meant to leave you out, so jump in!!!!

And thanks to everyone else who came. Tojo, it was wonderful to meet you and your wife. I hope to see more of both you!

4. Jedi_Master_Medic

Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2005
    So what was the total ending head count at the party?
    Sorry i could not make it.

5. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Frank, I am so sorry you felt that way! I was very happy to see you and glad you came. I also tried to make my roads and try and make everyone feel included. Christina and I had discussed this before that alot of times the group kind of splinters into smaller groups and we tried very hard not to do that last night. Plus Frank you kicked all butt at Scattegories and you Chili was soooooo yummy!

It was so great to see everyone and I had a blast! Steel I hope you made it home okay. That was a long drive but I am glad that you made it!

Tojo, It was so nice to meet you and your wife! I can't believe how much we all had in common. LOL! I am looking forward to seeing you both in the future!

Thanks all for a fun time last night, especially Christina for hosting and for staying up to the wee hours with me. LOL!

6. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Frank, I was glad you were there.;) Unfortunately, I was in chain smoking mode towards the end of the night which kept me outside. And, Tojo and his wife came? Dang! I left too early.

Christina and Leash, thanks for putting together the games and stuff. Good times.:D

7. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Did someone loss a pair of sunglasses? I have one here...

And yes Amy, you left to early! LOL I hope you had fun, going out. :D

And we also were very glad to have Steel come in. You were so easy to talk to, that I forgot you are not here all the time! Thanks for coming and my offer of a place to crash stands if you ever want to come and join us again!!

8. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Steel, what time did you get home? That had to be one heck of a drive.

And, yeah, loads of fun after we went out. Some guy with vampire teeth just walked up to me and bit my neck and then walked off. That was pretty funny. So far I'm not thirsting for blood or anything.[face_thinking]

9. Padraeic_Whills

Padraeic_Whills Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2006
    okay...

THAT

Would freak me out. And he would probably be going home with one less tooth...I am not violent mind you...but the wife is a bit posessive hehe.

I watched the game at home. A condition of married life (yes I am) is poorness I have learned:) ah well its better seats anyhow. COnsidering 400 bucks would have got me in the terrace. But then again its all about the experience.

I am amazed they were able to hold the fans off the field :D those cops did a good job.

10. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Nah.

We're just better than Boston.

;)

11. SteelLepp

SteelLepp Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 1, 1998
    Bronze frame Oakleys with yellow-ish mirror lenses? mine LOL I realized I forgot em when I was in Wentzville.

I got back to my place about 3, but I stopped in Moscow Mills & Hannibal. Stretch/soda/get gas breaks....lol

Yeah, it was a fun time. I'm usually the quiet one anyway, but was always in some sort of conversation or another.

12. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Yep, that is them! I thought they might be yours, Steel. Do you want me to mail them to you? PM me your mailing address, and I will get them out tomorrow. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.