main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Odd Con anyone?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Forcebewitya, Mar 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Hello again fanforce. So are any of you going to Odd Con this year. I would like to, however I just payed for Filmcon, and I kinda need to conserve my money. I might go on saturday for the costume contest, and the auction, but that all depends.

Forcebewitya!

2. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Where is OddCon?

3. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    At the Radisson, same place as Filcon was.

Forcebewitya!

4. JediRacer8

JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2004
    What is Odd Con?

5. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Well it is a con that usually happens around March I believe. Its a sci-fi con kinda like filmcon however it focuses more on books so I hear. I havent actually gone to it yet but I know that next spring for Filmcon 4.5, Filmcon will be joining with odd con so I guess I will get to see what it is like then. Eric was a guest of honor this year. They also have a costume contest, stuff like that.

Forcebewitya!

6. JediRacer8

JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2004
    Any SW writers there that you know of? I have a few books I want to get autographed. I'm hoping a few will sign on for Wizard World this year but none announced yet.

7. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Any SW writers there that you know of? I have a few books I want to get autographed. I'm hoping a few will sign on for Wizard World this year but none announced yet.

there wasn't this year. Other wise I would have gone myself, who knows about next year. I got Star by Star and Tatooine Ghost signed by Troy Denning when he came here last year. That was cool (I actually went to that in place of odd con.)

Forcebewitya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.