Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey fellow Madisonions, I was just wondering if any of you are going to Odd-Con next weekend? I haven't heard a whole lot about it, and was wondering if its a good convention? Also by going to see Troy Denning I'm not sure what I will miss at the Con, if any of you know that would be great thanks,

Forcebewitya!
  2. Rick_Sith Jedi Master

star 3
    I plan on going to OddCon, if only to meet with Eric about FilmCom.

I've never been to OddCon before, so I can't be of much help about how good it is. From what I hear, it's a fun convention to go to. I went to their website and they do have a lot of events to participate in. I'd say it is worth going to, if not to just check it out once.
  3. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'm only going to meet with Eric also. I have way too much going on right now with work to really be able to get away. Plus I have prior commitments that day that I have to tend to.
  4. Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan

star 4
    yeah, I haven't heard to much about it either, and I also have never been to it. Hey, what is their web site? I'd like to check it out. Thanks for the replies.

Forcebewitya!
  5. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan

star 4
    What is this Odd Con?
    I'll be at work, so I cant make it
  6. Rick_Sith Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey Guys!

Since Eric hasn't given us a time to meet yet, I plan on being over there around 10am this Saturday. If anyone else wants to drop by around that time, it would be great.

*looks Jon's way*
  7. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    *directs Rick to his previous post*

I have prior commitments that day that I have to tend to. Time is going to be tight that day. :p
  8. Rick_Sith Jedi Master

star 3
    So, what time will be best for you???
  9. Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm going to be at Odd Con around 8:00. I think thats when it starts, so I'm planning on staying all day, except for going to the Troy Denning signing at 2:00.

Forcebewitya!
  10. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I dont know what it is but I wont beable to go to ether I'll be working at the Allient Energy center, the deer and turkey expo is going on as well as a Def Lepord concert.
  11. jedihexer Jedi Youngling

star 2
    sorry for the delay!

9am in the resturant! Same hotel same location!

This is a sit down and figure things out discussion. It should only last an hour.

Hope to see people there!

E
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.