main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Odiferous Imperious...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by The-Bald-Wookiee, Dec 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Practice tonight at the Crazy Wizard's, roond aboot 5:30 in the p.m.

Be there, or be in a location other than there... and be mercilessly mocked at your own peril.[face_devil]

2. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    well, since i didn't find out about it until almost 730... guess i'm not going.

thanks for the heads up.

3. The-Bald-Wookiee

Feb 13, 2005
    Sorry 'bout that, it was worked out at the Theater sometime last night, I don't recall when exactly now. I did try to post it with enough time for anyone who didn't know (and who had active internet connections, and who happened to check the boards in the afternoon) to find out.:D

But there's another chance for you! Yes! We'll be at it again on Saturday at the same Bat-place, but not the same Bat-time...

What's this? Practice at 2pm? Is the Joker poised to take over the I.W.S.? Chief O'Hara under investigation for racial stereotyping? Faith and Begorrah? Too much time on my hands?

To find out: Tune in Tomorrow...

Nana nana nana nana,
    Nana nana nana nana,
    PRACTICE!

Nana nana nana nana,
    Nana nana nana nana,
    PRACTICE, Practice, practice.

Nana nana nana nana,
    Nana nana nana na,
    PRACTICE!!!

4. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Holy long post, batman!!!! By Golly, I will be there!!!

5. The-Bald-Wookiee

Feb 13, 2005
    Practice Next Week:

There will be a short meeting Friday (depending on how often I have to be brought back on topic[face_monkey]) followed by another Practice Session. In light of this I propose we have the meeting at the Crazy Wizard's... to save on driving time yes, but mostly to avoid a large shopping type area on a Friday night just a week before a big 'ol buying type holiday.

And so I won't have to do the inevitable Kong impression in public... you know I'm gonna, 'cause I'm already keyed up about it and I haven't even seen it yet. And by Friday I will have. Oh yess we will, my preciousss.:D

6. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    < to save on driving time >

...not for me...

derek's would be nice, if he were willing to host?
    but i agree, we should stay the heck out of the mall...

7. The-Bald-Wookiee

Feb 13, 2005

What I meant was to save on time by not having to go to Borders for the meeting (which will undoubtedly be rather crowded), then make our way out to our various vehicles, regroup at the Crazy Wizard's and then, finally, begin our practice.

Being as social as we are all wont to be this seemingly simple series of actions can, and usually does :D, take an inordinantly long period of time, and therefore I only wanted to save said time by holding the meeting and practice at the same location.

As for the location I am more than willing to meet somewhere a little more central (gas does cost money after all, even for me) I was merely posting what our Imperious Emperorness had said at our previous practice.

8. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    < What I meant was to save on time by not having to go to Borders for the meeting (which will undoubtedly be rather crowded), then make our way out to our various vehicles, regroup at the Crazy Wizard's and then, finally, begin our practice.

Being as social as we are all wont to be this seemingly simple series of actions can, and usually does grin , take an inordinantly long period of time, and therefore I only wanted to save said time by holding the meeting and practice at the same location. >

indeed. and truly, i would rather gnaw my own arm off than go to borders the week before xmas.

and treat the shopping masses to your kong impression. ;)

9. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Ohhh, but I want to see the Kong impression.[face_praying]

10. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    yes BUT. not in public. not at borders, during the height of the xmas shopping frenzy.

they probably already think we're nuts 8-}

11. The-Bald-Wookiee

Feb 13, 2005
    Yeah!

Oh, there's not going to be much of anything to stop me from doing 'the Kong'. I'd just rather not do that particular act in public... and risk being hauled back to the circus I escaped from in the first pl... I mean, nothing. Didn't say nothing...

And just for clarification, it wasn't a circus... it was Skull Island.

Really.

Dinosaurs and stuff.

Real dangerous.[face_monkey]

12. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    You haven't seen the Kong impression??? IT IS AWESOME!!!!! There's nothing like watching Kong taking out a jedi and then climbing barry's tree while pounding his chest, truly awesome.

13. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    well, maybe next time he should do it while clutching a barbie doll...

y'know, just to stay in character ;)

i'm just saying...

"no, sir, i didn't see you playing with your dolls again!"

14. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Well, we don't have a Barbie doll but we do have a couple of others that might work. I think that perhaps it would look best if he were clutching a Princess Leia in the slaver's costume.

Speaking of...Liz, when are you going to do the Leia slaver costume?[face_devil]

15. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    UHHH... definitely not anytime soon if Greg Kong is going to be anywhere nearby [face_batting] (and FYI - NEVER. though i would like to do some other version of Leia at some point.)

that was so hilarious. you really outdid yourself with the tree Greg, i'm still laughing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.