main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Of Burdens and Choices--AU ROTJ, with (who else?) Anakin Skywalker

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Clarus, Jan 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyCallie

LadyCallie Jedi Master star 4

Apr 28, 2000
    ::LadyCallie stares at the post, her jaw hanging:: :( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!! :_| ANAKIN!!!!!!!!! :( NOOOOOOOO!! :_| WHY??????!!!!!! :_| WHY DO THIS???!!! :_| NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :_|

Clarus! That was beautiful! Outstanding! :( I knew that you wouldn't kill Ani. Though some things are worse then death. :(

More please!!!

2. Luke_and_Mara_4ever

Luke_and_Mara_4ever Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2000
    Is this permanent cutoff from the Force? I mean like, is it a temporary banning or is it permanent? ::hopes it isn't permanent::

3. Clarus

Clarus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2000
    It's pretty permanent . . .

Did anybody pick up that he's blind, too?

4. Vee

Vee Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 16, 2000
    I did ... which is what made me cry. With the Force, that would be no big obstacle, but now he's completely helpless and dependent on his children, the ultimate torture for Anakin Skywalker.

5. JKTRAINING

JKTRAINING Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 24, 2001
    No! I didn't get that he's blind to! *Breaks down in tears* :_| :( That is not right! How could they do this to him?!! :_| I can't take it! *Buries face in hands and sobs* :_|

6. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    He's blind too?!?!? :_| NOOOOOOOO!!! :_| :_| My poor little Ani! :_|

::LadyCallie throws herself onto the computer screen sobing:: Why? Why? WHY?! :_|

This is too much! I can't take it!!! :(

7. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    WOAH! That was frickin' amazing, Clarus!

Poorly written my arse!

8. Clarus

Sep 18, 2000
    Thank you everybody!

9. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Blind?!!!?!!

Ok.

That's it.

Hereby I declare that from now on I am a Sith.
    I'm VERY evil!
    I turned to the Dark Side!!!
    (Grrr, grrrr, grrrr, grrr...)
    Palpy for President!!!

My first evil activity will be a very long, painful, cruel story: How to torture Jedi Knights in the Afterlife if they don't stop hurting our dear Ani!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr and :mad:

10. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    BLIND!!!????!!!! He's blind TOO????!!!

Hey, if this is permanent, does it mean that when he dies, he won't be one with the Force? If it's like that, then...

A punishment is to show people what they did wrong, right? Well, Anakin already knows that, and he is no threat to the Jedi, or to the world. We know he isn't. Luke and Leia knows that. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon knows that. And then there is Yoda!!!! That evil, sick, twisted little pathectic gnom! This is not a fair punishment, this is revenge! Which makes Yoda a Dark Sider, right, reveng is of the Dark Side. Yoda is evil, or so bigoted that he's no longer sane! And the Jedi is not much better, Qui and Obi and gang...they must know that this is wrong, but still they do as he's telling them!!!! An order worshipping a insane, evil muppet. And I thought Hitler was a bad guy...

Clarus, don't know it I mentioned it, the post was very, very well-written...unfortunately. If this had been a bad or regular fic, I would just shake it off as rubbish, and move on, but now when it's such a great one, it makes me so depressed...You are a very, very skilled one, Clarusloca (but do you have to use that skill to torment us?)

Anyway, now that we concluded that Yoda is evil, and the Jedi are cowardious fools, they're free prey. I'm going off killing Jedi! Anyone wanna join me...?

*Kee totally turns to the Dark Side, hatred burning in her eyes as she rushed out of the school, screaming for blood*

11. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Queengodess, welcome to the Dark Side... Now there are two of us - we must decide who is the master and who is the apprentice - then we'll go after that Pathetic, Insane Puppet!

12. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Looking forward to that, LadyZ...could we slowly dip him in a molten pit? We could kill him over and over again, and then rescurrect him....aaaaah...

Apprentice and master...? Hm, as we're both Siths, we'll both want to be masters...that will be a problem. But as long as we both agree on that Yoda-must-die(painfully) (that's my new way of finishin mails and pms. I will make the world see the truth!)...

13. The Butler's Butler

The Butler's Butler Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2000
    Hm........this isn't the end, right?

14. Shinning_Star

Shinning_Star Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2000
    I have always hated Yoda! Is it just me, or could his rejection of nine-year-old Skywalker be one of the reasons Anakin fell to the Darkside? It is all Yoda's fault! Sigh, if only I could join Queengodess and LadyZ in the Darkside. But I am an Anakillia and must follow The Way. But have no fear, my warriors will be on the look out for...little green men (or whatever Yoda's kind is)! Get away with this, the muppet will NOT!!!
    *stops typing before she beats the Sith out of the keyboard*...
    Caslia

Grrr...Yoda...grrrrrrr......

15. Clarus

Sep 18, 2000
    There will be another post, hopefully tonight. I was planning on last night, but, well, I lost the keys to my car and things went downhill from there. So, tonight, yes?

16. JKTRAINING

JKTRAINING Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 24, 2001
    Yess! Another post! Yipppppppi! *Looks around at all the readers that are getting mad cause she quoted Ani, for whom their grieving* Oops, sorry. Anyway, I can't wait for that post! I'm still crying over Ani! :_| :_| Maybe you'll fix things a little? (hint hint)

17. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Well, I noticed Ani is blind, but I just refused to believe it...
    *gets all the Dark Side weapons she has in her Sith cloak and turns on her special dark red lightsaber*
    I am a fully trained Sith, so let's all go and kick Yoda's arse!!!!
    *slashes around and her eyes turn crimson red, skin-black*

Clarus!
    You said at the Penitent, quote, "*sigh* I love Anakin. Despite what I did to him in my story, I love him."
    *points Clarus*
    HOW COULD YOU?

*goes out of the room to muttering under breath about Yoda and hockey religions*

btw, if you don't belive me i'm a true Sith Lady,. go to http://starwarschicks.com, check out the forums, and ask.

18. Luke_and_Mara_4ever

Luke_and_Mara_4ever Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2000
    I will not go Sith.

I will not go Sith

I will not go Sith.

I will not go Sith

I will not go Sith.

I will not go Sith

I'll go Sith.

19. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    "May the Sith be with you!"

20. Ashamaphone

Ashamaphone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    Y.O.D.A M.U.S.T *D.I.E*!!!!...*AGAIN*!!

HE HE HE HE!! I said I'd hunt him down like the dog he is on the Otherside if he hurt our Ani and I *meant* it!!

OMG!! I'm turning too!!...But I *like* it...

*Only two Sith @ a time rule* be d@mned!

he he, from now on you may call me...Darth Ashamaphone!

Bwahahahahaha!!! [face_devil]

21. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    I am a Sith Master. Follow me, and we shall destroy that evil green muppet!

22. Jedi-Jae

Jedi-Jae Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2001
    Looks like you've started a mass defection to the Dark Side, Clarus! There can be no more than two......hmmm, this could get messy!

I'm going to cry for Anakin now.

23. Jedisusan

Jedisusan Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2001
    You nkw thats just wrong . The force should haave to show some mercy:(

24. Clarus

Sep 18, 2000
    Guys, I haven't quit laughing! :D (throws hugs and kisses at everybody)

Grrr . . . It looks like this story's got a little life in it, yet. This is much, much longer than I had _ever_ intended on it being!

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|
    FOUR YEARS LATER

Anakin had a small garden outside the house on Valtuo, and whenever the weather was bearable, he walked slowly there and spent hours with the plants. He was a different man--leaner, his skin darker, his eyes covered with a milky film.

The actual gardening completed, Anakin sat cross-legged on the ground, just listening. Somewhere, Han and Leia's oldest daughter, Emily, was laughing, and Han and Chewie were arguing loudly. Leia, very pregnant with her second child, was probably doing something domestic, as she was wont to do while she carried a child.

A breeze blew across his face, warm, heralding the approach of summer. Summer would be hot and humid, and Anakin's cough would return. It was a dry, racking cough that had not truly gone since they had returned here, two months after his Blinding.

The actual pain of the Blinding had lasted over a year, but he had refused any medication to dull the pain and make his sleep easier. At the time, he had not wanted to sleep; the nightmares had returned, and every night for almost a year he woke screaming. There had been a period of four weeks when all he did was sit in a pool of sunlight and stare, with his sightless eyes, out the window. He'd gotten a severe sunburn for his trouble, but it had healed before he came back to himself.

He had not healed--he did not think he ever would. He had known the glory of the Force, but now it was taken from him. He had simply grown numb.

Luke's oldest padawan, one who had chosen to follow the healing path, had looked for a way to heal him. Anakin would never have allowed her to do so, and made that clear, but she was stubborn and said that she only wanted to look. Her probing, the Force brushing over those wounds, had caused more pain than losing his hand. It was the last time he ever went to a Jedi for healing.

Anakin blinked, altogether annoyed with the black-on-black. Everything he had enjoyed and cherished had been taken from him--except his family, to which he had reluctantly admitted Han Solo. Piloting was obviously closed to him--and how that had hurt!--as was the design of intricate machines. He had tried using computer programs, but it simply did not work. He could no longer cook, or read Amidala's letters. He could no longer see the pictures of Emma and Obi-Wan and Ami. That was the worst. The image of his firstborn was burned into his mind, but it was not the same. Sometimes, he imagined that he was forgetting her face, or her laugh, and then the fear was very real and very loud.

No Force meant no shields, and for the first time since his infancy, his mind was completely open to any Force-user who cared to look. That did not inflame the wounds as the healing probes did. The thought had been disturbing until he remembered that most of his adult life had been spent as a Sith Lord, and no one would willingly look into that Pit.

He heard tiny footsteps approaching, echoed by slower, more serene . . . waddling footsteps. He smiled slightly, staring straight ahead, as the smell of juniper reached him. Leia and Emily, and the unborn child Anakin had been told was male.

"Grampa!" Emily cried, clambering into his lap. Anakin smiled gently at her as she kissed his cheek. She had never known him as Jedi, or with sight, so to the three-year old, all grandfathers were blind and meloncholic. He hated to put forths that image, especially to the little one, but there it was.

Emily snuggled close against him, her head over his heart, which he had noticed was beating a little irregularly. This did not concern him. If he had yearned for death all those years ago on the beach of Coruscant, he now longed for it with all of his soul. There, he hoped, either the agony of this existance would end in oblivion, or by the Force accepting him

25. Vee

Vee Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 16, 2000
    I felt the outdoors in that scene (probably because we're from the same corner of the world and that's what's outside my house).

You excel at the melancholy without overdoing it.

Excellent stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.