Saga Of Destiny and Darkness (AU, Anakin, Padme)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Jun 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Title: Of Destiny and Darkness
    Summary: At the head of the Clone Wars, Anakin must return to the Jedi, leaving Padme behind him on Naboo. Obi-Wan knows what happened between Anakin and Padme. Will he choose to tell the Jedi Council what Anakin has done? The Jedi are then sent to Alderaan, as an attempt on Bail Organa's life places the Senate in an uproar. They then learn the attack on Bail Organa was a design to leave Padme as a wide open target. Will they get back to Naboo in time to save her before it's to late?
    Category: Post Ep 2 and beyond to Ep 3.
    Notes: Post Episode 2, slightly AU.

"Do you, Anakin, take this woman to be your wife?" the Holy Man asked, looking upon the young lovers with a smile to his face. "To be your mate in life, and what ever Destiny has in your way?"

"Yes," Anakin breathed, his blue eyes never leaving Padme's rich brown eyes. "Always and forever, I do. I love you, Padme."

Padme beamed with the love that had life brightly from her very soul, and happily stared into the eyes of her lover, and said the words that sang from her heart, as the Holy Man then asked her the words.

"Yes," She breathed, happily so, and faught the urge to kiss her new husband now. "Always and forever, I do. I love you, Anakin."

"Then by the power blessed upon me, by our High State of Office, and the Royal House of Naboo, I declare you both, husband and wife," the Holy man beamed proudly. "May your lifes together be long and happy. You may now kiss your bride, Lord Skywalker."

Anakin grinned and leaned toward his wife. "Lord Skywalker? I could get used to that, my Lady."

"Just kiss me," Padme breathed, leaning up, brushing her lips with Anakin's, feeling at a greater peace then she had ever been in her entire life, as she kissed her husband's warm mouth for the very first time. "I love you, Anakin." She declared once more, as the lovers finally broke apart from their first kiss as newlyweds.

"Always and forever, my love." Anakin replied softly, ending her sentance for her with an easy grace he never had thought was possible.

Padme then gentally offered her hand to him, and he followed her to the very first spot where she had kissed him that first time. It was also where she knew her own feelings for the very first time, but couldn't have admitted them then.

"You know this was where I knew I loved you for the first time," Padme told him, echoing his heart. "I couldn't have admitted it then, but I can now. I truly love you, my husband. I truly and deeply, love you. And I can tell you that now for every day of our lives together."

"Words cannot say my love for you, Padme." Anakin breathed into her hair, as she leaned against his tall frame, while overlooking the water. "But know, I will try every day of our lives together, to show you what is in my heart."

The young married couple were lost in their love, and nearly forgot they were not alone.

Their loyal droids had bared witness to their love, and had recorded every second of the beautiful marriage ceremony.

"We should send this to Master Kenobi, right away," Threepio beamed happily, as he proudly watched Anakin with his new wife. "He would want to know."

Artoo snorted a reply, before continuing to bask in the happy moment, that was going to change the very galaxy, forever.

TBC
  2. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    I should have a new post soon. :)
  3. BrownEyes_Blue Jedi Knight

star 2
    Awwwww....that was sooo sweet! I can't wait for the next post! Continue soon. :)
  4. Princess1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, another great on started Sara! :D that was soooo sweet. :)
  5. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7

Three months later

Naboo

~~

Ch 1

"Anakin?"

Anakin Skywalker looked up from his sitting position on the balacony of their Island Retreat Home, and smiled upon seeing his beautiful wife, dressed in a white silk dress, and her long hair loose, walking toward him. Anakin quickly stood up and gave her a quick kiss on her soft lips. "What is it, my love?" He smiled, warmly so, as he could sense the love he felt for her, reflected in her dark eyes upon him.

Padme smiled in return and stole a brief kiss before telling him her news. "I got word from the doctors today. I'm pregnant, Ani. I'm going to have our children. Twins. Isn't that the best news in the galaxy?" She beamed happily.

Anakin blinked as if in shock. It seemed as if they were just married yesturday, and now they were going to be parents? A powerful sense of joy and wonder and panic grasped hold of his heart. He knew nothing of being a father himself. He never even had a father of his own. Only Obi-Wan.

The need to see his Master again was more powerful than ever now. He knew nothing of being a parent and Obi-Wan had been the closest thing to a parent that he'd ever had. Even his beloved mother hadn't been with him long.

"Ani?" Padme whispered, uncertain. "You are happy about this? I know we havent discussed having children yet, but I do want them. I want these twins, Ani. Please, agree with me on this."

"I do-" Anakin replied sharply, nervously. "I do want them. I'm just nervous is all. Can't I be nervous about this?" He then smiled.

"Good." Padme grinned. "We're going to be so happy, Anakin. I can feel them growing inside of me already.'

"Me too, love." Anakin whispered softly, with tears in his eyes. "Me too."

As much as the joy touched his heart at learning his wife was having his children, Anakin couldn't shake the sense of panic he felt at knowing he was going to be a father.

It felt more like fear than panic.

He would speak about this with Obi-Wan. Anakin promised himself. That would be one of the most difficult conversations of his life, but it would happen, and soon.

TBC soon. :)
  6. Jek_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    Great start!!! This story looks really interesting!!!

POST MORE ASAP
  7. starwarsfan1000 Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks good. Looking forward to more. :)
  8. returnofthejeni Jedi Knight

star 1
    I like this!! :D

I wonder what Obi-Wan's going to say when Anakin talks to him....

UP!!
  9. Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Who wouldn't be nervous?

Up!

JS
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.