main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Of Hope and Light JA AU - UPDATED 5/3 - Finished - *Aotc Minor Spoiler Inside*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Sara_Kenobi, Jan 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Up! This is really good! I don't like the queen....

2. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    Hmm, seems like everybody's writing stories about abusive parents or masters... did I miss something :confused:

Your story is really good. It really has me hooked and I would be really grateful if there was a new post any time soon (hint, hint). ;)

As for the queen: It is clear that she only married for the money and prestige. But is Bail really her son? I hope not. Nobody should have a mother like that (Obi-Wan is 'only' adopted, not her 'real' son). I know that something like that happens all the time, but... well, I think you get my idea.

More! :D

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Thank you for the replies! :)

I was sick for quite awhile. That's why I haven't posted in here for some time. :)
    -----------------------------------

Qui-Gon stood at the enterance gate of the Aldera Palace, as he spoted the young Prince Bail Organa, who was afew years older than Ben, walking about the green lush yard. The prince was dressed in a fine blue and black royal robe, and his dark hair was short and neat. It had to make Qui-Gon wonder all the more why the Organa's took Ben, who's name within the Temple had been Obi-Wan Kenobi when he was brought there as a newborn. If they had Bail, who was their biological child, why didn't they just have more children themselves instead of stealing a baby from the Jedi Temple of all things? Did they want to use the boy Obi-Wan for his abilities with the force for their own gain? That would be a horrible reason for taking a child into one's care.

"Hello Master Jedi," Said the Prince with a kind smile upon spoting the Jedi at the end of the lane.

"Good morning your highness."

"Is there anything I can help you with sir?"

"I'm looking for your brother Prince Ben."

Bail Organa stared at the Jedi, stunned. The teenager then started laughing out loud. Amused he was looking for the young Prince for some reason.

"I'm sorry Master Jedi. But why in the sky would you be looking for my little brother of all people?"

"I met your brother yesturday. He has a strong ability with the force. Properly trained, he would become a powerful Jedi."

"Little Benny a Jedi Knight?" The laughter began all over again.

Qui-Gon sighed.

"Please Prince Bail. This is of great importance."

Bail stoped laughing upon seeing the serious look on the Jedi's face. The Jedi Master was serious. Master Jinn was also a respected Ambassator of the Republic. It wouldn't be best to be rude to him.

"Uh, actually Master Jedi, Ben's in his room still. He hasn't come out all morning. If I see him later I'll tell him you were asking about him." Bail offered kindly.

Qui-Gon knodded and smiled.

"Alright. Good day Prince Organa."

Qui-Gon took his leave of the Prince.

"Good day Master Jedi."

------------------------------

Short I know. Sorry. :)

I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things with my writing. I'm almost better too, but not quite. I still feel tired alot.

But anyway, there should be a new post by Saturday! :)

Sara

4. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Oh, I'm happy no one likes the Queen. :D

It means I wrote her the way I wanted. I was abit worried about my characters at first. This is my first JA story. I'm not really familer with the JA universe that much, so I'm only using main characters from the SW films, and characters I've created.

Anyways,

UP WE GO!!!!!!!! :)

Oh, I'm so proud. I finally saw FOTR. It was a really great film. After awhile though my butt started to get sore. Sitting for three hours is hard. What's even more hard to do is find the Fellowship novel. Where I'm from NO ONE has it!! It so ticked me off. Everywhere I went it was on order.

Well anyway I've babbled long enough.

See you all soon! :)

5. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    mooore pleease :)

6. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Up and I want more.

7. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Oh it's good to see this up so far. :) Sorry for not posting in awhile. my other stories have been stealing all my attention lately. I'll get a new post up later today. :)

8. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
  9. ana-PADIWAN-2-3

ana-PADIWAN-2-3 Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2002
    cool story, i really like it alot. the characters are strong and believable, maybe throw in an abusive king to the queen just so she gets hers :) i hope you can post soon im hooked on this one.

10. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    ~~

Bail Organa walked toward his brother Bens' bedroom with a grin still to his face. His brother of all people, a Jedi knight? That Jedi Master was more crazy than he looked. Bail got to his brothers' bedroom and knocked loudly. "Benny, you there? Some crazy old wizard was looking for you in the courtyard today," exclaimed Bail. "He wants to see you."

The bedroom door slowly opened, to reveal Bens' shadowed face. The young teen had no light on in his very dark bedroom. A worried frown fell upon Bails' face. "Benny?," Bail asked softly.

"Was his name Qui-Gon?," Ben asked softly in the darkness. "Was it?," he asked again when Bail could only stare at his brother. Bens' soft voice sounded pained to Bail. He couldn't help but stare. The fourteen year old sounded like an old man. Well beyond his years.

"Yeah it was Benny." Bail said, finding his voice. "You okay Benny?," Bail then brought himself to ask.

Ben looked to his feet as if ashamed to answer the question. "I'm okay Bail." Ben finally said. "Don't worry about me."

"How can I not worry about you Ben?" Bail demanded."You haven't come out of your room in days." Bail went on." And you worry us all half to death."

Ben laughed at that. "Worry who Bail?" Ben asked, laughing hard now." You?"

"Well yeah." Bail exclaimed. "Believe it or not Ben, I care about you." Bail said softly." I know you're a little strange sometimes, but your still my brother."

Ben stoped laughing when he felt that Bail ment every word he had just said. His older, pain-in-the-neck brother, really did care about him. It felt almost nice to know that. "I don't know what to say to that." Ben said.

"Say you'll come out of your room, huh?" Bail added hopefully. "Please?"

"Mom around?," Ben asked, his eyes wide.

"Heck no." Bail said. "She went off with her "Old friend" somewhere."

So Bail knows about that to.

"Good." Ben said, going to step out of his room. It was painful but he had managed to do so.

"Why are you moving like that?," Bail asked, seeing Bens' stiff movements.

"I--I fell." Ben lied, as Bail moved to help him walk.

"Yeah, and I'm really some space pirate on a diplomatic mission to Endor." Bail quiped.

Ben laughed until it hurt, which wasn't long.

"Lets get you to the Doctor." Bail said. "Then we'll find your Jedi Master."

~~

Sorry for not updating this in so long. :)

Enjoy!

11. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000

Qui-Gon was in the Market Place looking around and picking out some good fruit to eat with his supper later. It was then he spoted Ben Organa with his brother Bail, coming out of a city Doctors' office. The Jedi Master went up to them. It was then he noticed how very pale Ben looked. Is the boy sick? he wondered. Ben then gave him an odd look as if he hered the thought. What's it to you? A voice said in return. It was Ben. The childs blue eyes seemed to stare right through him. Just like his mother

"Is there anything I can do to help?," Qui-Gon asked, but was looking at Bail when he said it. Ben scowled.

"Ben is sick, Master Jedi. I'm taking him home," Bail said, trying to lead his brother away. The Jedi Master however, wouldn't move. "Master Jinn, please," Bail exclaimed.

"Ben, may I help you?," Qui-Gon asked the boy, ignoring Bail instead.

"I have the Kaveri flu master Jedi. There is no helping me," Ben said softly. The young teen then went to walk forward, but then soon colapsed in the tall Jedis' arms.

Qui-Gon picked him up. "My home is this way; follow me." The Jedi Master told Bail. The young prince knodded and followed the Jedi through the city streets, hoping his brother could at least last the rest of the day.

12. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    I had forgotten about this little fic :eek: So glad you finally posted. Its really good, hope to see more soon.

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Oh good I have a reader! :D

It has been awhile since I posted in this. I was getting worried no one was ever going to take a look at it again. Glad you like it. I should have more up tomorrow. :)

Sara

14. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    What's wrong with Obi dear? I'm starting to get worried about him.

~Swede :)

15. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Here's some more.. :)

Elia Niri sat in the gym that was located in one of the lowest levels of the Jedi Temple with a happy look to her face. Her padawan Cenki was using the force to balance a small stack of books from their position on the floor. They remained together piled as Cenki raised them high in the air. She only had Cenki as a student for a couple of days but she could already see how quickly the boy was learning from her. "Wonderful job Cenki," Elia grinned as the boy lowered the books back down to the floor.

"Thank you master," Cenki said shyly. "I hope that was alright," the boy then said softly.

Elia grinned again, "Actually Cenki, usually female masters' like to be addressed as mistress."

Cenkis' eyes went wide as if he had offended her in some terrible way, "Oh Elia...Mistress Elia, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me? I'm just still so nervous," the young boy confessed.

Elia was going to say something more when something flashed before her bright colored eyes.

//VISION//

"The boy is very weak." A mans' voice said. "How long has your brother been ill now Bail?"

"I'm not certain Master Jedi." A boys' nervous voice said. "He was just fine the other day....Can you please help him?"

"I'll try...But I can't promise anything."

//END OF VISION//

"Mistress Elia, are you alright?," asked Cenki with worried eyes," I can get the healers," Cenki offered.

"No." Elia said. "I'm not sick." she said tiredly. "I just need to see Yoda."

She allowed the boy to help her to her feet.

As Cenki helped her along, Elia could only wonder if her own son would be just as thoughtful, or as kind.

As they reached the lift Elia pulled back from Cenki. "I must go alone."

"But Mistress I--"

"Please Cenki." Elia said. "Go continue the lessons, and I'll see you tonight," she said more softly, bringing a delighted smile to the boys face.

"Of course Mistress," Cenki said.

16. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Nice post. Hope Obi's going to be ok.

~Swede :p

17. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000

Ben opened his blue eyes to see Qui-Gon Jinn standing over him. "Master, am I alright?," The boy breathed softly. "Is my brother here?"

"I'm here Benny," said Bail Organa in the back ground. The sixteen year old sounded worried. Even scared. Ben didn't know what to think of that.

"You gave us quite a scare young one; but you should be alright," Qui-Gon Jinn said kindly, touching his forehead again to check his body heat. It was going down but Qui-Gon still sensed the illness within the boy. That worried him. Here on Alderaan they had good Doctors, but not enough to aide the boy to the quick recovery he needed.

"Oh, does Mom know where I am?," Ben said almost desperately. His Mom had been furious the last time he went missing. She shoved him down until he fell into a dark sleep. That was when he caught this strange flu.

"Don't you worry about your mother; you're safe here," Qui-Gon said, sensing the young teens fear.

"I'll take care of Mom; don't worry," Bail added softly.

Ben knodded, laying back down on the bed. His mother wasn't here. He could rest then.

"How would you like to go with me to Coruscant Ben Organa?," Qui-Gon asked, shocking Ben and Bail both.

"Would I.." Ben cried excitedly.

"He cannot." Bail exclaimed. "His place is here."

Ben looked up at the two sadly, knowing Bails' words rang true. Alderaan was his home. And his mother hated him far to much to let him go away alone without her. "Bails' right Qui-Gon." the boy said. "my mother will never let me go anyway."

"You must go Ben." Qui-Gon said. "The healers in the Temple will heal you." The Jedi added.

"Any Doctor here can do that." said Bail. Qui-Gon scowled at him.

"But not in time." Qui-Gon said. "If Ben stays here, he will surely die."

Bail stared at him, not knowing what to say, "I can't just give you permission to take him; my mother will kill me."

"What would your father do?," Qui-Gon asked the teen instead.

Bail smiled, "He would let him go."

"Then if you value your brother, you will follow that example Prince Bail," Qui-Gon Jinn said.

"I value him." Said Bail. "He may go with you." said the prince.

Qui-Gon turned and smiled at Ben, "You hear that Ben? You're going to Coruscant."

Ben groaned painfully, "Wake me when we get there." Ben said before passing out.

"That I will do young friend." Qui-Gon said. "That I will do."

~~

18. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  19. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    I missed that last post, but I still want MORE! :)

20. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    I like! Nice postie! I bet his mommy is poisoning him!

More soon please!

KG :cool:

21. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    Yes! He's finally getting away from that nasty witchs clutches :)

Where is the king by the way? Shouldnt the boys be looking to their father more for an example?

Looking forward to Ben getting to the temple. Nice post, how about another?

22. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    *Walks into thread*

- Hey, it's me! I'm sorry I went missing again for awhile. I'm still writing this one, believe it or not. ;) Here's the next post! :)

One Week later, Alderaan

Cien Organa walked into the Palace as fast as his legs would go from the Docking bay. Two days ago while he was at the Tarina 6 conference for Imperial senators', he recived a frantic call from his wife Isra that their youngest son Ben had been stolen from the Palace by a Jedi Knight of all things. Isra said their oldest son Bail knew where the Jedi had taken Ben, but refused to say anything to her. Cien went to the throne room to find his wife yelling at their son Bail in her native language, she then slaped his face hard. "Just what are you doing?," Cien asked as he abruptly steped between Bail and Isra. Cien took one look back to see if his son was alright. The teen was holding his face, and staring at his mother with shocked eyes. "Go now son." Cien told him. Bail knodded wordlessly, then took leave of his parents gladly.

"Well Isra, explain yourself, now!," Cien thundered, wondering what his wife could possibly say as an excuse. They had never took to hitting their sons. Ever. Cien couldn't understand as to what could cause this behavior in his wife.

"That sithspit made me do it," Isra cried foolishly.

"What?," Cien said, not believing her, "I don't believe that for a minute." Cien said in defence of their son, "Bail is a good child."

"Then don't believe me," Isra cried "You always take their side."

"Enough!," Cien demanded, "Now where is Ben?"

"I don't know, and I don't care, " Isra declared hotly.

Cien closed his eyes, and counted to five before opening them, "I'm going to find our son, Isra, "Cien declared, "You had better not be here upon my return."

"Oh, are you kicking me out?," Isra said walking after him.

"Yes, " Cien said, "At least until I find out what in the stars has happened to our family while I've been away," Cien said, but then added, "I wouldn't let that thought stray from from your head though wife." Then Cien was gone, leaving an enraged Isra staring after him with tears in her eyes.

23. CommanderAntilles

CommanderAntilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2001
    Dude!

I just found this and I love it!

24. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    I'd say Isra is getting what she deserved and hooray to Bail for sticking to his guns and not telling where Obi is. :)

25. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Go Cien! Go Bail! This is so great! :D

More soon please! :)

KG :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.