Of Love and Marriage : pre-ESB H/L: Updated 6/28/05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by J_Girl, Aug 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DantSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    boushh2187: Awwwwww, you've revealed my secret. :( I may as well tell you the secret of Dexgirl's dex....::leans in and whispers:: She was born with it. It's that simple. ;)
  2. boushh2187 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    DantSolo: It was a secret? Oops. :( And you're right about Dexgirl. There can't be any other explanation... ;)
  3. DantSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    That's right, boushh2187. The Dex surrounds her, it binds her together, she only need let it flow......
  4. boushh2187 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    DantSolo: Wow... this is getting deep... :eek:
  5. boushh2187 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OK, enough silliness from me. I just finished the post. :) I still looove this scene. :) I love how he has to undo the fasteners for her. I mean, how awesome is that? :eek: And my favorie line is "I don't think you know what you want." :D
  6. J_Girl Jedi Master

star 4

set217 : Thanks for your kind words!

Jedi-Jade : Thanks. I always appreciate the 'up'. And hopefully you are settling in to college life and will be able to get a post of your own up at "Blind Date" which I am having a blast reading. :)

Bria : does that surprise you? ;)

Yanksfan : LOLOL I am glad to see that I am not the only one who can never seem to find my thesaurus. Maybe we should both check out that one online. Oh, and about softball, thanks! Your man has definitely tasted success, even at a very young age ;) , must be something in the water around here. Now if I had only realized he was your man when he was here for those clinics he held at the batting cages in town. DARN! Well, he won't get away so easily next time. Promise.

boush2187 and Dant Solo : Now as for you two.... ROTFL!!!!! My, you two have been busy tonight haven't you? I go on one little scavenger hunt for a few hours and I miss the fun at my own thread! LOL. ;) For the record, I have no idea where the aura of dex came from. It's just always been there. ;) I should remind you that dex is but a small component of the Force. I rely on the Force as my ally as should you. ;)

And yeah, boushh, I still think it was funnier the other way. But, it's still my favorite scene, too. :)

Ok, I will do my best to have a new scene or part of a new scene up on Saturday, buuuutttt no promises.

Thanks for reading! I really APPRECIATE all of your comments. They make posting worthwhile. :D :D :D :D :D

Dexgirl

7. Leela Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It's Sat nite here... where is the post??? Hmmm?

And did I hear you utter those sweet sylables - AU ?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese make this an AU!
  8. Jedi-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going to try and work on a new post for Blind Date tomorrow! ;)

I want another post!
  9. Yanksfan Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Gaaaah! Batting cages? Clinics? DEREK JETER?? What is this you speak of??? :eek:
  10. Sologal Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I'll just give this another boost. Make it easier for J_Girl to find for that post she's going to post tonight. ;)
  11. JediLeiaSolo Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Dex:
    Thanks for the compliment on my name, I'm pretty fond of it and use it mostly everywhere...:)

I'm still here, and the wedding was really cute! I think Han has a lot higher ability to keep himself in check than most men...god he's so cool!: )

Yanksfan: I always hear Principal Skinner saying "Up yours, children!" in my head when I read one of your posts....gives me a good chuckle! Thanks! :)

All the best,
    JediLeiaSolo
  12. TorynFarr Jedi Youngling

star 3
    hehe, i love ur sig too, yanksfan. hey did u see that episode where it was like those little springfield stories and skinner had superintendant chalmers over for fried clams, but he burned them, setting the kitchen on fire, and brought back krusty burgers?? "fried clams?? no, I said fried hams, its what we call hamburgers. upstate ny term." "well I'm from utica and I never heard anyone call them that" "oh, no, not utica" LOL! still cracks me up....*sigh* i love the simpsons
  13. Jedi-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
  14. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Well, no...

But I still love seeing it!!!! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

~*~Bria
  15. Kab730 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Just thought I'd give you an up
  16. J_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    :: post fairy materializes with a twinkling sparkles. Picks up replies and stuffs them unceremoniously into a pocket next to her wings. Leaves post and vaishes with a resounding flourish::

Previous: Chapter 12: Did You Say ?Captain Gorgeous??

Chapter 13: What do I Have to do to Shut You Up?

Han woke up as Leia emerged from the fresher wearing her robe and with her hair wound up in a towel. Han could see another larger towel wrapped around her body underneath the conservative yet rather sheer robe. He grinned widely, ?Good mornin?, Your Immenseness. How ya feelin???

Leia grabbed her head, issuing a small noise that was a cross between a groan of pain and dissatisfaction, ?Do you have to be so loud??

?I guess the queen got up on the wrong side of the royal throne this mornin?,? Han crowed cheerfully.

If Leia had been 15 years younger, she would have considered sticking her tongue out at him. Now, if she?d had the energy, she would have thrown the first heavy object she could have laid her hands on. Instead, she settled for the best scowl she could manage through her pounding head. She walked over to the cabinet where the servants most likely would have stored their clothes. Selecting the basic outfit she wore when they first arrived, she wished she?d had the wherewithal to bring them into the fresher with her in the first place. At the time, just getting into the fresher for a shower seemed like a monumental task in and of itself. So, she had left it to chance whether or not Solo would be awake when she came out to retrieve them.

After Leia disappeared back into the fresher, Han got up and stretched, trying to relieve his cramped muscles from sleeping in a contorted position all night. He sauntered into the other room and headed for the small cooling unit there. He ran his hand through his hair as he studied the selection. Choosing one of the more innocuous looking drinks, he broke the seal and sniffed the contents. It smelled inoffensive enough, so he took a swig. The cool liquid felt good washing down his throat.

Walking over to the nearby chair, he flopped down. The hard part was over, now all they had to do was say their goodbyes to the king and blast out of there. For once, Han couldn?t wait to get back to the Alliance base. Then Solo remembered he had to file for the divorce. The divorce, Han grimaced to himself watching Leia walk in and head directly to the cooling unit. She was back to looking more like herself, hair braided up and wearing her traveling clothes.

?I saw somethin? in there that should help your hangover, Sweetheart,? Han offered, gesturing to the unit that Leia was standing in front of.

Not acknowledging him, Leia moved a couple of the containers around. She spied one that promised soothing energy in the labeling. Reading the contents, she saw that it was formulated to rehydrate the body and contained anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea medications. Closing the unit, she broke the seal on the container and sipped cautiously.

Leia was hesitant to turn around. While in the fresher getting dressed, her memory of the night before had come back to her in bits and pieces until she thought she remembered everything that happened. She had shut her eyes, reproaching herself for being stupid enough to let herself get out of control like that. As far as she could tell, Han had swept her out of the reception before she had done any damage there. But as for after that? She couldn?t believe the way she had acted and the things she had said to Han.

Taking another small sip from the container she held, she tried to glance behind her. She would have to face this sooner or later. It might as well be sooner. Mustering up her dignity, she said quietly, ?Thanks for getting me out of there last night.?

?Captain Gorgeous, at your service, Your Worshipfulness,? Han intoned sarcastically from wh
  17. DantSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    OOH! I got to be the 1st. :D
  18. boushh2187 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Guess, I'm second. ;) I like hungover Leia. She amuses me. :) Good post, Dexster!
  19. DarthIshtar Jedi Grand Master

star 9
    THEY CAN'T GET DIVORCED! COME ON, FIX THIS! Okay, I'm sad. I'm a 20-year-old screaming at a computer screen about fictional characters.
  20. Yanksfan Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    And three times a lady....I mean, I'm third.

Great post! Woohoo, that made it worth me hangin' around a few extra minutes. Gaaah, I could almost feel Leia's embarrassment. Seriously, if there was a hole in the ground, I would've helped her climb in it.

Anyways, loved it! Can't wait for more. :)

Oh and I'm glad a couple of you like my siggy. It's good to know that if my posts are irritating beyond reason, atleast the simpson quote makes you laugh. ;)

EDIT: Dude, I'm fourth now! Demoted! If posters were balls, then I'd be a walk.
    (I'm talkin' baseball here, so get yer head outta the gutter)
  21. boushh2187 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yanksfan: LOLOLOL!!! :D Hey... maybe you're just batting 'clean up'. Fourth batter up. :D
  22. TorynFarr Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Confucious say: Baseball all screwy. Man with four balls cannot walk. ;)

great post! puh-puh-pleeease make this AU!!! they cant get a divorce!!! they know they dont want to!
  23. Jedi-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Leia and Han...you both need to come to your senses!!! You are in love!
  24. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Cool Post!! Oh no DIVORCE..this cannot be happening....can't wait for your next post!! I loved the part about Luke and like you know how he is....... :D

Am
  25. Sologal Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Great post! Poor Leia. Han loves to make her life miserable. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.