main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Of Love and Marriage : pre-ESB H/L: Updated 6/28/05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by J_Girl, Aug 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    Ah, J_Girl! It really is nice to see you again. Hopefully, that SW Celebration got you all revved up to write again. You've been missed around here!

2. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    Yay, J-Girl!!! Glad to see that you're still among the land of the living. I hope that you'll post again soon! :)

3. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Hey, everyone! Got back from C3 on Monday and hopefully it did the trick! Seeing good ol' Uncle George in the flesh tends to do that, I guess.

I had a nice long ride home and pleanty of time to think up stuff for this fic. Stay tuned.

J_Girl

4. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    WOOHOOO!!!! Now I love C3 even more! Not that I went...but I'm glad you did!

5. ladyrebelsw1983

ladyrebelsw1983 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 25, 2002
    J-Girl,
    We're glad to have you back. How have things been with you? PM me, if you have a chance so we can touch base and catch up with each other. I'd love to hear about C3.
    Love,
    Lady Rebel

6. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Good news, indeed! I hope your muse picks up now, and we can get on with this wonderful story. I can't wait to see Leia's reaction when she finds out that Han never filed the divorce papers, and they are really still married. Oooh, the fireworks!!!

7. QueenOfAces

Jun 10, 2003
    Hey, J_Girl! Just dropping by to say "hi." I hope you enjoyed the convention and that your muse smiles favorably upon you.

8. J_Girl

Feb 18, 2001
    The muse is riding with me along in my car. I have a great idea! I think muses like convertibles because lately whenever the top is down, the idea grows a little bit. Here's wishing for sunshine!

J_Girl

9. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

J-Girl! Now that your muse is back again, when can we expect a POST???? [face_praying]

10. QueenOfAces

Jun 10, 2003
    It's sunny here...maybe if it's not sunny there, you can borrow the OK sun to please your muse. We're definitely looking forward to more of this great story!!! :)

11. Melodious

Melodious Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    G'day J_Girl! awsum writting going on. I definately remember signing up when it was frst begun, unfortunately i left for a while and forgot all my info. i hope to finish the story, this is probably one of my favourite H/L fanfics.

Keep up the amazingness.

12. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Just checking in...

13. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    Post soon, J-Girl!

14. HanSolosGal

HanSolosGal Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 22, 2004
    Wow...I just found this fic! Can you believe it!? Well, maybe because I was only 9 YEARS OLD when you STARTED IT! [face_frustrated] [face_frustrated] [face_frustrated]

Well, I gotta say this fic ROCKS and will you PLEASEEEEEEE UPPPPDDAAATTTTTEEEEE!!!!! PLEASE!!!! THink of the children! IF YOU DON'T UPDATE, IT'LL SCAR MY YOUNG SOUL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!! PLEASE!!!! :( :( :(

Oh you might want to check out my comments on Limelight's fic over of ff.net to see what I do when people don't update after a while [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]

... [face_mischief] [face_mischief] [face_mischief] [face_whistling] [face_devil]

15. J_Girl

Feb 18, 2001
    Threats? I'm sitting here tapping my little fingers raw trying to get a post ready - yes, you read it right - and I'm getting threats? [puts lightsaber next to her on left side and pulls blaster out from holster putting it down on right side mumbling something about the Darkside...]

J_Girl

16. HanSolosGal

Dec 22, 2004
    Ooooo, a post?!?!?!? *suddenly turns to a cute little happy girl* Heehee!

O, I wasn't threatening you! I was THREATENING to THREATEN you! :p

*fidgets in seat because can't wait*

PS: I could TOTALLY out Lightsaber-Blasterize you! :p

17. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

I'm sitting here tapping my little fingers raw trying to get a post ready

It's only been 22 months since your last update...I'll believe this when I actually see a POST!!! :p

Great to see you back :)

...NOW WRITE SOMETHING!!!!

18. J_Girl

Feb 18, 2001
    Stick around, it could happen ;)

[raising a glass of Corellian ale]

Here's to all lurkers everywhere (myself included at times) in honor of LURKER APPRECIATION WEEK, I salute you and thank you! =D=

J_Girl

19. QueenOfAces

Jun 10, 2003
    Keep those fingers typing, J_Girl! Don't worry about the threats. You've been away for awhile, so you've missed quite a bit.

You see...threats are the new form of endearment by many H/L fans at the JC. If they don't threaten you at least once, they don't like your fic. Take it as a compliment! ;)

Good to see you around here again!

20. HanSolosGal

Dec 22, 2004
    More like a form of Endearment from ME QoA....I think that I'm the only one here that threatens :p

21. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Keep on typing, J-Girl, I can't wait to see what happens next!

[face_coffee] Here's some hot cocoa to help you along!

22. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    Here's Lurking at you, J_Girl!!!

;)

23. Han_Leia

Han_Leia Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2005
    J-Girl! Please please please post more. I mean, sure, I just found this story today. And read all of it today. So, maybe I haven't been waiting a year like all of these other folks. But pleeeeeeeeeeeease update! I love your story! Actually, I think I'm IN love with it! Please! Please! Pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!!! More!

24. danish_head

danish_head Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2004
    *delurks*

this story (among others) but this one in particular was such an escape for me during this past school year. escaping into the world of h/l was just what i needed to keep my sanity in a pretty bad roommate situation.

thanks for the entertainment and good luck with your muse!

25. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    I. AM. SO. EXCITED. THIS. STORY. IS. FINALLY. CONTINUING. :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.