main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Of Love and Marriage : pre-ESB H/L: Updated 6/28/05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by J_Girl, Aug 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    HanSolosGal: no worries, I understand how we all get excited when it comes to Han [face_love]

vanameen: Cool! Thanks! :) Hopefully it will get more so.

StonedRose: Hey, ol' Buddy! So glad to see ya. :D Yup, 2, can't believe myself. of course, this is where the fun begins... I hope [face_worried]. Glad you like the mention of the anniversary. My gut said to do it because no matter what I had heard, I really like that part. Very happy to hear you are working on an update for WHILE YOU WERE GONE :D

[ EVERYONE: Of you haven't already, go read that now! You will love it. It's one of my all-time favorites ]

QueenofAces: Welcome back. :) Glad you liked it. Ord Mantell? Worried? Maybe a good reaction. AU? Hmm, not so far. I dare say that I've kept it within parameters to date. It may be a sqeaker though. We'll see.[face_batting]

Ok, guys, I'm working on it. Don't venture too far.

J_Girl

2. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    Yay, another update! And promise of another one! It's too good to be true![face_dancing]

3. HanSolosGal

HanSolosGal Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 22, 2004
    Laura_Anu, :eek: However did you know?! :p

4. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    HSG, EVERYONE wants to feel my abs! ;)

But, to make sure I'm not turning this into anything social ;) I will give this a little up. Oh, and J-Girl - I'm all for AU! Like, the beautiful mushy kind...*sighs*

5. J_Girl

Feb 18, 2001
    Her Highness33: Yup, that's right. We have two new updates and another on the way. You can believe your eyes. :D

Ok, everyone line up to feel Laura_Anu's abs. Cookies and cocoa when you're done [face_coffee]

:: while everyone lines up, J_Girl steals off with a certain hot smuggler whispering in his ear:: It'll keep them busy while I write the next chapter. Wanna help me write some kissing scenes?

AU? Well, while I do love AU's.... we haven't gone there and we probably won't... from a certain point of view. o_O

J_Girl

6. HanSolosGal

Dec 22, 2004
    *since she already felt Laura_Anu's abs a few posts back, HSG watches as J_Girl tries to seduce the poor oblivious but extremely gorgeous smuggler. The young lady decides to give back to the world and runs towards J_Girl, does a super high force jump (cuz I'm a Jedi dammit!) and tackles J_Girl away from Han*

Run Han Run!!! *Han runs*

*Looks down at the J_Girl she has just pinned down* Now post women! You can't get distracted!

*Lights dim, HSG stand up into spot light, cue oddly patriotic music*

Fanfiction writers can't get distracted! They hold our world up! If there were no fanfiction authors, the nerds would be upset, and revolt against the world! With no nerds, there would be nothing! Nerds run this world, we run the buisnesses and the scientific research organazations, and besides, we keep the box office going by giving certain movies 16 million dollars at the midnight show! If there were no nerds, where would we be in the technologically? We probably wouldn't even have modern medicine, and we would have all died from the plague! Fanfiction keeps the nerds happy, which in turn keeps the world happy. So all ye fanfiction writers out here, for the love of god please update! I NEED ME FANFICTION!

... and that's an example of how very very bored I am.

7. J_Girl

Feb 18, 2001
    [face_laugh]

::sighs:: point taken, I'll work to keep the geeks happy and so the world doesn't spin out of control

At work, I'm a numbers nerd:-B Everywhere else, I'm a Star Wars geek :cool::-B [face_alien_1]

J_Girl

P.S. Hey, kids! StonedRose posted an update! Go read it.

8. Knight_Skye

Knight_Skye Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2005
    After months of debating, I have finally delurked!

Anywho, J_girl, you have me hooked. Consider this message an encouragement to keep it going!

May the Force be with you!

Adria

9. J_Girl

Feb 18, 2001
    Knight_Skye: YAY! You de-lurked and on my fic! You get smilies :D [face_dancing] :D :cool: :D =D= [:D] WELCOME! Thank you so much for you kind words. Of course they are encouragement. I hope we see more of you.

I LOVE De-Lurkers, can you tell?

Um, I was hoping to get a post up in honor of Harrison's birthday tomorrow, but it's just not ready yet. I've been spending good chunks of time writing though. [face_batting]

J_Girl

edit: typos... hey, it's me

10. YouCouldUseAGoodKiss

YouCouldUseAGoodKiss Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    Just spent the last 3 days reading this. THIS ROCKS! This is so great. You are such an amazing writer. You just have a way of capturing H&L so perfectly. Way to go. Glad to see you made it back, I was starting to get scared there for awhile that there would be no end. Keep it coming!

11. Laura_Anu

Jun 27, 2002
    A post soon??? Yessssss! *pumps fist*

12. HanSolosGal

Dec 22, 2004
    *waves glowsticks and such* HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRISON!!

Damn he's old now...[face_plain] :( :_|

Oh well! He's always young in Star Wars! *grins*

13. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Keep writing, J_Girl, this is awesome.

Happy Birthday, HF!

14. J_Girl

Feb 18, 2001
    YouCouldUseAGoodKiss: WELCOME!!!:D After three days, I'm sure you could use a nice cuppa something tasty [face_coffee] It rocks? :cool: THANKS!:D I'm an amazing writer? Well, sometimes I do amaze myse- oops, heh heh, I mean... THANKS! That is very kind of you to say:D I capture H&L perfectly? [face_blush] I'm trying. I just hope I get it close. You need not worry. I am here at least until I finish this never ending fic... I call it that because... I'll PM you with the answer. Thanks again. You sure know how to pump up an author's confidence. :)

Laura_Anu: Everytime I load this page, I see your reply about HSG wanting to feel you abs and it makes me laugh everytime! [face_laugh]

HSG: That's ok by me, I'm into older guys especially ones named Harrison Ford.

dm1: I am. Promise. Thanks for checking in.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE SPACE COWBOY HARRISON FORD!

J_Girl

15. HanSolosGal

Dec 22, 2004
    I'm a geek EVERYWHERE!!!:-B:cool:

Geeks rule! :D

Now update woman! *threatens to twack*

16. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    *taps foot*

17. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    **chews on lip and glimpses at watch**
    c'mon... more... please [face_praying]?

18. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    J_Girl, where are you?????

Come out, come out wherever you are! :)

19. Laura_Anu

Jun 27, 2002
    J_Girl: Hahaha, I still laugh at my ab comment. Hopefully you'll spend more time writing our update than laughing at my comment...:D

20. HanSolosGal

Dec 22, 2004
    *shakes computer screen* UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: *Removes the 6000 or so !!!'s she put because it become RELLE hard to read, lmao*

21. Melodious

Melodious Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    J-girl Where are you! I need an update...And i really really really want to see how Leia finally reacts when she finds out what Han has done. and for somereason i think this will happen near the end of the story, therefore, the sooner you update the happier i'll be!

Please...with puppy dog eyes and cherries and icing and whip cream!

22. Knight_Skye

Knight_Skye Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2005
    ::Drums fingers on desk:: We're waiting..... o_O where is it..?

-Adria

23. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

It's been two weeks since you last posted on this thread, J-Girl. Forgive me, but I'm very nervous... [face_worried]

Please, please, please don't leave us hanging! I can't wait two more years to see the next chapter!!!! [face_praying]

24. SomeoneWhoLovesYou

SomeoneWhoLovesYou Jedi Master star 1

May 22, 2005
    Please update. I love this story!

25. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    Alright, J-Girl. I know you're out there. I've seen your posts. I dropped a note to Stoned Rose. The same goes for you. Name your price and I'll pay. Just don't leave us hanging! Please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.