main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Of Padawan Training And Staying Sane (Qui, Ani, Palpatine, humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthCorsa, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCorsa

DarthCorsa Jedi Master star 1

May 7, 2010
    Of Padawan Training And Staying Sane

Authors: Darth Manul & Darth Corsa

Genre: Humor

Feedback: Always appreciated. You want to write a feedback! *use the Force*

Disclaimer: The galaxy belongs to us, these characters ? to Lucas.

Author's Note: Well, this one is slightly based on our ?Left Behind?. The idea is Qui-Gon left Obi-Wan on the Tatooine as a slave, but took Ani instead. Now Master Jinn trains Ani, Palpatine falls in love with Shmi, adores soap operas and made friends with Qui-Gon

We?re also sorry for our language. We?re meditating on this =)

?Master, may I visit the chancellor? Please?" Anakin asked, though he had already taken his brown cloak and was standing near the door.

Qui-Gon frowned. Ani had done all his homework and meditations for today, so why not? But something was bothering him.

"Ani, Palpatine is a very busy man. I suppose, he won't be so glad, if you interrupt him."
    "Master! He invited me!

"Well, you may go," at last Qui-Gon answered.

This all was very suspicious. Even Shmi was curious. Why the supreme chancellor of the Republic wanted to talk with the boy? He hadn?t his own problems, hadn?t he? Master Jinn doubted that Cos enjoyed conversations with the boy: Ani knew almost nothing about the city life. So he had his own motives. Palpatine was Qui-Gon's friend, but he would slay him, if he hurt his Padawan. He could not ask him ?What are you planning?? either, so he took his old meditation mat, sat down and reached the Force. Maybe, his guesses had no reasons. He had a bond with Ani, not as strong as it had been with Obi-Wan, but it was the matter of time. He reached the boy's mind...

Anakin opened the door to Palpatine's office. Cos was sitting at the table, sorting files with notes "Top Secret", and writing a letter to Shmi. Noticing his young visitor, he stood up.

"Hello, young Skywalker. I'm glad to see you."

Padawan bowed respectfully.

"Come here, take a seat, and tell me about your successes. How's your Master doing?

Ani sat in one of those luxurious armchairs.

"You know, it's so boring at the Temple! No one understands me!"

"Of course, with so awful Tatooine accent," the chancellor thought to himself.

"These Jedi're so dreary!" continued the boy.

"What's happened?"

"You know, I've assembled some droids. Repaired! Myself! And these were Assassin Droids! I haven't known! Master Windu was so unhappy. He ran from them to the Gardens of Meditations, but finally he managed to break them. He said that they?ve ruined his best cloak. That?s because he couldn't assemble them himself! He?s envious!" Ani said with resentment.
    Palpatine shook his head, not sure that he wanted to ask where Ani had found such droids.

"And then I, you know, I'm good at flying, I took the speeder and drove a little. I didn't know that this speeder belonged to Master Ki-Adi Mundi! And there're no signs that it's forbidden to fly IN the Temple! Master Mundi was very upset and made me meditate for some extra hours. I hate it! But Master Dooku said that Master Qui-Gon found a padawan with the same sense of humor."

"Anakin, I think they cannot see all your talents", though Cos was beginning to doubt in their presence himself.

"Maybe. And yesterday I was in the Museum of battle history. There's an exposition of ancient 'sabers. And I took one, they even hadn't studied them for ages! ?The ancient exhibit, do not touch it! ? he imitated somebody.

Palpatine stared at him and thought that boy had been spending not more than a week in the Temple.
    He looked at his wrist chrono. Damn! Soon...

"Ani, life-in-the-Temple-is-very-difficult-for-you-and-I-take-you-time...Oh,by the way, do you want to keep somebody from dying?"

Ani thought for a while.

"No. They say, there is already no death, so why? And I'm planning to live forever. And you don't disturb me! I like your company; sometimes Master Jinn doesn't understand me. He said that I'm whining all time. It's not true.?

Palpatine sm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.