main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Of Rogues and Remnants: COMPLETED, January 19, 2004!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by rogue11lovesjag, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Rogue, don't hate me for taking 500!

I loved it! Especially the part where Kirney hoped to retain her sanity. It reminded me of a great line by Wedge.

*sits and waits for next post*

~Inyri

2. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Great post! :D

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

3. -thor-

-thor- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Uh ... I didn't know Kirney liked fishing. Petri Heil! :p [face_laugh]

4. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Yay, she's got them! :D Go Kirney! I hope Myn cares about her too. He probably will. :p

And hibernating Kolot = cute! [face_love]

Jae Angel

ED: my speeling = poo at midnight :(

5. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    Do Ewoks really hibernate, BTW?

6. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    InyriForge, I don't hate you! :D In fact, I was hoping someone would take 500 for me!

DOY, Thanks!

thor, :p

NJ, We'll see. ;)

Pelranius, I don't think that Ewoks hibernate, I was just making a joke. :D

~Rogue

7. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Rogue, what's with the whole "InyriForge" thing all of a sudden? :p

~Inyri

8. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    See, shows how much attention I was paying to answering reviews. :p

~Rogue

9. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Well, if you want to be all formal and such, I'll just have to go back to calling you "Rogue11luvsjag" instead of "Rogue" and "Hobbie's Girlfriend." :p ;)

~Inyri

10. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Hey, I happen to like the title of "Hobbie's Girlfriend."

~Rogue

11. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    I know. ;) Rogue + Hobbie = [face_love]

~Inyri

12. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003

ROGUE11LOVESJAG!!

i am totally in love with ur story and i love the connection uve got between donos and slane!! i cant say i agree with the hobbie and inyri thing but oh well! i like wes and inyri!

i think they should hook up in the books!

lol

i love ur story and i want to say

UPPIES

13. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    WHEEE!!! I am out of school!!!!! I just took my last final and guess what??? That means posties soon!!!!!!!!

*is way top hyper for her own good, will now go and calm down while she contemplates your next post which will be up shortly*

Hey, has anyone seen the Battlestar Galactica miniseries? I've been watching it the past couple of days (instead of studying like I should have been).

~Rogue

14. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    I had this one done, so it's getting updated before Aftermath, but I'm working of Aftermath, for those of you who read it. I'm sooo glad to be back, if you can't tell. :D

~Rogue

Kirney approached slowly, her blaster out and ready. Dreyf was light behind her, and she nodded to Kolot.

The Ewok stopped the door panel, and Kirney and Dreyf ducked into the bay.

The incoming blaster fire was almost immediate and Kirney dove behind crates she?d stacked, firing stun bolts into the smoky bay.

The blaster fire was sporadic, flying in every direction, which meant he couldn?t see them either. Kirney stuck her head around the edge of the crate. He was moving around, and Kirney tried to track his blaster fire, but without much luck.

She heard someone coughing and turned around, just barely keeping herself from shooting Dreyf. ?Where is he?? she hissed. Dreyf shrugged, and Kirney leaned toward the open door. ?Kolot!?

The Ewok poked his head around. ?Start venting the bay. Slowly.?

Kolot nodded, and the door slammed shut. ?Do you know what you?re doing?? Dreyf asked.

?Do you have a better idea?? she asked, coughing. ?It?s just to clear the smoke out.?

Dreyf resolutely took hold of the door frame. ?Just in case Kolot lets the air out too fast.?

?Good idea,? Kirney said, holding onto a crate, trusting Kolot a little more than Dreyf. ?You know he doesn?t like you.?

Dreyf opened his mouth to answer, but he was drowned out by the sudden roar of air rushing out of the bay.

The smoke began to clear and still holding onto the crate, she raised her blaster, firing at the shape near the fighter.

Dreyf pulled his blaster up and squeezed off a shot. The figure crumpled.

The air quit rushing by her ears as Kolot quit depressurizing the bay and she carefully rose. ?Come on.?

Dragging the figure, she and Dreyf got him out of the bay, and the door shut behind them.

?Depressurize the whole bay, Kolot,? she said. ?The fighter?s still smoking.?

Kolot nodded and left them to look at their captive. ?Nice shot,? she complemented Dreyf. ?Worth ten points, at least.?

?Being marksman rated comes in handy sometimes,? he said. ?You?re the one that caught him.?

Kirney glanced down at Control?s face. ?He?s going to be sorry I did.?

?Well, I, at least, feel better knowing who?s got Control,? Wes remarked to Gavin.

Gavin glared at him. ?Well, I?m glad. It?s not like New Republic Intelligence isn?t now suspicious about what we?ve been doing or anything. It?s not like we?re in cahoots with a traitor.?

?I don?t care what the NRI says. Lara isn?t a traitor.?

?Right now, that doesn?t matter. And you and I are going to have to deal with the wrath of one angry general,? Gavin said.

?It?s not my fault,? Wes said.

?Oh, I?m sure I can find some way to blame the entire thing on you,? Gavin said.

?You?ve gotten malicious since you became commander.?

?You?ve gotten annoying since I?ve become commander.?

Wes looked shocked. ?Me? Annoying? Ne-?

?Always,? bel Iblis said, entering the office. Both then rose, and the general motioned for them to sit. ?I?ve spoken to Iella. Command isn?t happy we didn?t catch them, and they?re even less happy about who did.?

?What are they saying about Lara?? Gavin asked.

?Well, NRI is starting to put things together. According to Iella, they?re pinning the blame on her and Myn Donos. The current theory is that she talked him into helping her kidnap Antilles and Pellaeon. They don?t know why, but they figure she doesn?t want the Empire to surrender, which would be in keeping of their current view of her.?

?That?s ridiculous,? Wes said.

?Doesn?t matter. The NRI doesn?t care,? bel Iblis said. ?They?re trying to cover up their own shortcomings by blaming someone else. When this is all over, we?re likely going to have to help Donos and Notsil escape.?

Gavin glanced uneasily at Wes. ?You?re talking treason, you know.?

The general shrugged. ?I was talking treason well before you were born, Darkli

15. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Great Job!!!! Glad your back

16. -thor-

-thor- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    *Sigh*
    Imperial Intel is devious and sneaky - a real "Intelligence Service", but NRI seems to be a contradiction of its own name - it's just a big stupid load of nonsense.

17. Pelranius

Apr 25, 2003
    Who's going to get to interrograte Control?

The NRI sounds like a bunch of political appointees, with the exception of Iella, of course.

"I've been talking treason before you were born"
    LOL!!
    I can barely wait to see Borsk's face...
    And how does that Lady Berfi (sp) expect to defeat the whole NR military, anyways?

18. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Gavin glanced uneasily at Wes. ?You?re talking treason, you know.?

The general shrugged. ?I was talking treason well before you were born, Darklighter. Why should now be any different??

What will Wes think of Kolot ?

19. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    JG15, I'm glad I'm back too!!

-thor-, Oh, the NRI has more to do with this than you think. *evil grin*

Pelranius, Oh, Control will be interrogated. He'll just be lucky if I decide Dreyf should do it instead of Kirney.

3MD, I imagine Kolot will be his most fabulous dream or his worst nightmare.

Possibly both.

~Rogue

20. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Postie! Postie! There's a postie!

I can't wait to see the look on Wes's face when he meets Kolot. I loved the banter between him and Gavin.

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

21. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    ?Right now, that doesn?t matter. And you and I are going to have to deal with the wrath of one angry general,? Gavin said.

?It?s not my fault,? Wes said.

?Oh, I?m sure I can find some way to blame the entire thing on you,? Gavin said.

Rogue, I'm so glad you're back! And it's a great post! I especially liked the above set of lines. It'd be so easy for Gavin to do so.

~Inyri

22. Pelranius

Apr 25, 2003
    Why not both (and add in Booster's crew, Karrde and associates...)

There should be nothing left of Control by the time they're finished...

23. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Yubs, ;) Oh, I'm sure that Kolot and Wes will have all kinds of fun.

Inyri, Oh, I can think of all kinds of ways to blame stuff on Wes. It's easy. :D

Pelranius, While I'm sure that Control deserves much worse than he's going to get, Kirney should be quite adept at getting what she needs out of him.

~Rogue

24. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I hope the others committ treason! I like Myn and Lara/Kirney, and I want to see them together. AND I want to see Wes/Kolot together, like Yubs said. You just have to do that, rogue! :D Pwease? :p

Jae Angel

25. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    NJ, Treason is always fun. Don't know what we'd do without it. :)

~Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.