main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Of Rogues and Remnants: COMPLETED, January 19, 2004!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by rogue11lovesjag, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -thor-

-thor- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Dreyf poked his head in. ?Get up, Donos. Don?t you recognize a rescue when you see one??

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

So .. lights are out? *drops to his knees, rolls to the side and hides behind something solid, blaster pointing at that madwoman 'Alexia'*

2. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    I keep on forgetting things, that's all.

This is close to the end, I take it?

Alexia/Sephania probably set her blaster to stun (I've seen most of the tricks in storytelling, particularly SW fanfics)

The palace? Even a madwoman should have more sense than that? *rolls eyes up and goes away mumbling to himself*

3. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    -thor-, *grins* Glad you liked.

Pelranius, Oh, but see, you're forgetting again, about the backdoor codes in every Imperial computer, the ones she doesn't know about. ;)

~Rogue

4. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    That was great.... Ewoks appear behind JG15 with Wes Janson .... Now go get that evil woman.. she says

and BOom.. wes and the ewoks throw rocks at Alexia... and boink... Wessie hits her in the head and shes out cold.... they get wedge just as Myn runs in the room and picks up Kirney

HEHEHHHE LOL

I just really want ewoks

5. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    You can get stuffed Ewok dolls at the Tatooine Trader store outside the Star Tours ride at Disney-MGM Studios.

I know. I have one. It sits with my Humble Bumble and the doll my best friend made me in the place of honor in my dorm room...the Coke crate. ;)

~Rogue

6. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Love it, rogue! Jeez, you certainly know how to pile on the suspense, eh? ;)

Oh, and if you make poor Dreyf fall for Kirney, you're just SO evil! You make my evil look like Sesame Street. :p LOL!

Jae Angel

7. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    *laughs* In which case, I now must put that in the story, just to become the reigning queen of evil on the JC boards. ;)

~Rogue

8. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    I did it! I finished the story, and this is the next to last post!!

So, enjoy!

~Rogue

Kirney jerked to the side in the sudden darkness, barely avoiding the laser blasts that came towards her with only the intention to kill. Hitting the floor, she rolled away, or at least what she thought was away from Sephanie, bumping into a piece of furniture.

The blaster shots ceased, and Kirney held still, hoping her eyes would adjust to the darkness in the windowless room, enough to make out shapes.

Movement in her peripheral vision caught her eye, and she ducked away from it. Wedge was still in here somewhere, and so was Sephanie. For even the emergency lights not to have come on meant that this was a total shutdown.

Pellaeon, she thought triumphantly, finally able to make out the shape of Wedge?s chair.

Sephanie wasn?t stupid enough to find a glowstick in the dark room to give her enough illumination to shoot Kirney. She had enough experience moving about this room to pretty much know where everything was. Kirney, reduced to few options, crawled in the other direction.

?Gara?? a lilting voice said from a corner. ?It won?t take much for me to find you in here. I?m holding a blaster to General Antilles? head right now. So come out, and put your blaster down.?

The muffled sounds that roughly translated to, ?No, don?t,? were coming from the other direction of the room.

Kirney changed direction toward the sounds.

?Captain, believe me when I say that I did not issue those orders. Is the Peregrine in orbit??

Captain Ephin Sarreti nodded. ?Yes, Admiral. She?s here. I?ve issued orders to keep the other Destroyers from firing on her or the rest of the New Republic task force. I?m not going to be the one to start firing.?

?Captain, you are a good man. Allow the Peregrine whatever she needs. I?m going to try to contact her.?

?Yes, sir.?

?Sir, we?re reading a massive power outage in the capital city. At least half the city is out.?

Bel Iblis stared out the viewport at the planet below, the capital of Bastion security. ?Any sign of Imperial ships coming to intercept??

?Two Imperial class Star Destroyers are heading in our direction, but they?re in a holding pattern, not an attack pattern. They?re not trying to hail us.?

?Good,? bel Iblis said, encouraged by this turn of events. ?Hail the lead Destroyer, and ask for permission to allow Rogue Squadron to approach the planet.?

?Sir, we have an incoming message from?Admiral Pellaeon, sir. He would like to speak with you.?

A smile twitched at the corner of bel Iblis? mouth. ?Even better. Put him on.?

?General?? the old admiral?s face appeared on the monitor. ?We could use some help down here. General Antilles is still alive, but we think he may be trapped in a rather compromising position, and all we have to rescue him are the three of us, and we?re stuck in the midst of some very unfriendly people.?

?As soon as I have your permission, Admiral, Rogue Squadron is ready to go.?

?Send them on.?

She encountered something solid as she stretched out her hand, solid and warm, right up against a chair leg. Had to be Wedge. She felt him jump, then lean over, and she felt his hands meet hers.

Fumbling in the darkness, she tried to release the catch, and realized that it wasn?t going to be that easy.

?Gara?? the voice was getting closer, and Kirney raised her blaster, carefully, her eyes searching in the direction of the voice. One click of a heel followed another, and pointing the blaster with one hand, she raised herself up slowly, her other hand resting on the back of Wedge?s chair. She only had once chance at this.

She fired.

?Guys, let?s go rescue our fearless leader,? Gavin said, starting his thrusters.

?Rogue Squadron, this is Perris. Launch.?

The resulting blast of light was enough for Kirney. Throwing herself backwards, she pulled Wedge?s chair down with her, just as Sephanie fired at her.

The afterimage o

9. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    ?General, permission to send Major Janson after Captain Control, sir??

PLONK

* -thor- falls off his chair and starts laughing hysterically*

And NRI should be renamed - BLP (big load of poodoo) :mad:

10. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    hehehe...I thought you would appreciate that. ;)

~Rogue

11. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    LOL oh god... please dont let Kirney die,,, I need the mush supply from here and Myn!!! :p

Oh gods Rogue 11 that was just awesome!!! :D

12. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    ;) Have no fear. I'm a fan of happy endings.

~Rogue

13. ShortySC22

ShortySC22 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 18, 2002
    Nice post. I really like this story and hope it ends nice and happily. What will Janson think when he finally meets Kolot? Good job!

14. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Hehehe .. I have this picture in my mind.

*Janson stumbles into the room, his jumpsuit torn and cut, he's showing a few bruises and a nice black eye*

Wedge raises eyebrow at him. "You didn't let Control overpower you, did you?"

Janson lowers head in embarrassment. "Nah. That Ewok threw me off the ship."

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

15. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    *laughs at -thor-'s comments*

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the last post of this story. Personally, I can't believe it. I've been working on this for ten months now, and the overwhelming good response to it has been very gratifying.

But I would be remiss if I did not take the time to thank several people.

To Inyri, the ever insipring. Thank you for doing everything you do.

To NJ, the ever encouraging. Thank you for beating up Darth Writer's Block and making me laugh.

To -thor-, the ever faithful. Thank you for reading and for writing Myn/Kirney and the numerous plot bunnies you've generated.

So here we go, everyone, the last post. Enjoy.

~Rogue

The blissful quiet of the netherworld between sleep and wakefulness was interrupted by a soft, regular beeping. Kirney kept her eyes closed, hoping it would go away, the beeping and the sterile smell that clued her in to her surroundings, a med bay.

The humming behind the beeping meant she was on a ship, and as she inhaled more deeply, she caught a familiar scent she?d never forgotten. A warmth on her left hand only confirmed her suspicions.

She didn?t want to move. Wanted to stay here forever in this space, with restful oblivion on the horizon, all in an atmosphere of caring.

Reluctantly, she opened her eyes. Well, you were half right.

She was in the med bay. But there was no Myn.

?Good afternoon,? a mock cheerful voice said from across the room.

She levered herself upright, blinking her eyes against the light in the room. ?What do you want now, Dreyf??

?Nothing,? he said. ?Donos got called away to do something, so I told him I?d sit here with you until he got back. He told me to comm him when you woke up.?

?No, don?t,? she said, holding up her hand to forestall his motion to flip on his comlink. ?Am I allowed to leave here??

Dreyf nodded. ?Yeah. The doctor just wanted to watch you until you woke up. Said you?d pretty much dropped from exhaustion once it was over. Pretty normal reaction, actually.?

Me? Normal? That?s new. She shook her head to clear it.

?Here,? he said, rising and pouring her some water in a glass. ?Get the morning taste out of your mouth.?

?Thanks,? she said, gratefully taking it from him and drinking it down greedily. ?So, I can leave??

?I guess so,? he said. ?Kolot brought your shuttle up, it?s in the secondary docking bay, but Wedge has arranged quarters for you.?

She shook her head. ?Won?t be necessary. I?m not staying.?

She swung her legs over the side of the bed. ?Wait, what do you mean?? he demanded.

?What I mean is, I?m not staying,? she said, testing her legs. They seemed to be working. Her jacket was lying across the chair. She reached for it, yanked it on. ?The New Republic wants my head. Pellaeon offered me pardon. I?ve got a new life to figure out, and I?m starting from pretty much nothing. So I need to get a move on.?

?He?s not going to let you leave without him,? Dreyf said.

Her furious gaze settled directly on his face. ?I?m not giving him a choice.?

She knew why she stood there, angrily putting her clothing away, rather than waiting until she was out in open space to do it. She knew, and that was what made her so angry. The fact that she was going to stand there and refold these same pieces of clothing until he came after her.

You may be standing here for another twelve years.

?Kirney??

Damn it. Why couldn?t he just stay away instead of making her life miserable? Why couldn?t he stay away until she was sure he wasn?t going to come after her and she finally gave up and left?

?Kirney?? the voice was softer this time, not so much searching for her in the ship, but a request for her to turn around, answer him.

She couldn?t look at him. She couldn?t look at him and do this again. She couldn?t face the fact that once again, she was leaving him.

?What are you doing?? he asked.

?Putting these clothes away,? she said quickly, keeping her gaze f

16. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Bug bites Old Bugbite ;) [face_laugh]

"Take Kettch home?"

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

17. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    Completed, at last!!!

That's great. And Thrawn McEwok isn't done with his (reminds self to go roast our Imperial Ewok later)

Interesting how things turned out.
    Must have been Dif Scaur on the NRI ruining things.

18. ShortySC22

ShortySC22 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 18, 2002
    That was a beautiful ending. I love happy endings. This is a really good story and I liked your style.

19. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Hehe, what a great ending! :D Of course Myn would want to go with her - silly Kirney! :p

And LOL at Kolot introducing himself to Wes! [face_laugh] I love how Kirney had to assert ownership of Kolot. [face_mischief] I wonder what Wes would have done with the little guy - I shudder to think about it! ;)

Another great ending! You're getting good at this whole story finishing thing. ;) I guess the only question is what are you going to do now? :D

Jae Angel

20. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    No way.. u finished it and i didnt know!!!

and

that was awesome

a LOVE KOLOT and the way u have potrayed Myn and Kirney throughout this story with their emotions but i do have a quick ?? no offense. please

Why did you choose Hobbie?

21. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Why, thank you guys! I'm so glad you all liked it.

Why Hobbie? Because Hobbie is the sweetest pilot out there, and he deserves someone special! ;) Like me!

And as for what comes next...well, let's just say it's All In The Karrdes. ;)

~Rogue

22. Fels_Hammer

Fels_Hammer Jedi Master

Apr 11, 2004
    Thanks, I really in joyed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.