main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~Of Roses and Racers~ Jaina/OC: Mush (Hot Jedi / Hot Celebrity) AUTHOR NOTE & APOLOGIES (Fic close)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SITH_MAYO, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSamuraiX

JediSamuraiX Jedi Knight

Oct 5, 2007
    Sithspit, I'm late again?! Gah!!

One of the most touching chapters I have read so far, especially the reunion between Orion and his son. And Orion and Jaina reunited!!!

Looking forward for to more!

2. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005

3. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    AUTHOR NOTE:
    I will be posting the next chapter up on Monday 28th!
    Til then .. MTFBWY

;)

4. roguefel

roguefel Jedi Master

May 16, 2008
    This is great!! Love it!!

Could you add me to your PM list please?

Thanks Kat

5. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

6. Supernova_I

Supernova_I Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2008
    My apologies for being late, life has been kinda busy *sheepish grin*. Anyhow... I love the chapter. It's awesome. In fact, it's... I can't think of any words to describe it.

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Your portrayal of these characters is amazing! =D=

8. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    Ah Louise... You've done it again, continuing to weave a wonderfully romantic story here. Can't wait for more. :)

9. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Supernova_I : Don't worry, looks like I'm late again. [face_blush] My apologies, life has been crazy lately. - Thank you so much for your support and kind words, glad ya like it.

VaderLVR64 : That's a huge compliment, thank you.:)

PRINCESSCAMBRIA : I'm glad you like this piece. Cheers!;) And btw.. there's more romance. Hehe.

Next chapter is coming up promptly...

10. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Here's the next chapter, sorry for delay, DRL has been a real pain lately. My Apologies. (This chapter isn't as long as the others I'm afraid, but I hope you enjoy it all the same.)

AUTHOR NOTE:

I've lost count of who is on the PM list, so for this chapter I'll PM whoever commented on the last one, but could you all help me start the new PM list, by stating if you do want PM's or not.

~ Thanks. ... And enjoy.

[color=royalblue][Chapter 17: Loving again?][/color]

For a long while, she drifted between dreams.

Sleepily she stretched out her arms and legs, only to brush against a hot, hard, muscular body. It rushed back to her in a flash, bringing her into full consciousness immediately. In the darkness she blushed, as the erotic memories of the past few hours replayed in her head.

Beside her Orion slumbered.

He was so handsome. Totally peaceful. Jaina couldn?t help but admire.

The man was mouth-watering. And yet he had a boyish quality to him when he slept. His golden hair stuck up in odd angles, his toned chest rose and fell slowly, and his arms were slung carelessly above his head. He seemed completely at ease, in her bed, with her. It made Jaina feel content and warm inside.

They had shared a bed many times on Chandrila. That had been the extent of it though: shared.

This night though . . .

Jaina flushed red again at the thought.

She wasn?t embarrassed, just a little taken back at tonight?s events. It had been over a year since she had been physical with someone. It was just a little overwhelming to be in a relationship again. It felt scary but so wonderful all at once.

Inside she felt so happy. So much so, that she couldn?t describe it.

Orion had kissed her like no other man before, as if she was the very air he breathed. He?d held her so tenderly, as if she were the most precious woman in the universe. Orion had been gentle yet passionate.

It made her shiver with joy to remember how slowly he?d undressed her, how softly his hands had caressed her, and how devotedly he?d gazed into her eyes. There had been so many touches, countless heart-stealing kisses and several highs of bliss.

All of it seemed like a dream. But he was here with her. And she wasn?t dreaming now.

?You okay?? Murmured Orion quietly, with his eyes still shut.

?How did you know I was awak -?

?I just knew. . .?

Peeping open one blue eye, he added warmly,
    ?I know you, Jaina.?

?Do you?? She teased.

There was a challenge hanging in the air between them. A joke, but a challenge all the same. Orion smiled at her taunting. He sat up against the headboard and pulled Jaina to him, simply unable to resist holding her. She went willingly, resting her cheek upon his shoulder and enjoying the warmth of his body wrapping around hers.

?Well,? She whispered into his throat, kissing him there teasingly, ?what do you know??

Softly he answered,
    ?You are as stubborn as you are beautiful. You are courageous in so many ways, in valour and in heart. You are one of the most genuine people I have ever met.? He gazed at her sincerely as he continued, ?You like your cup of caf black, your breakfast late and your lightsaber by your side at all times. You love being outdoors. You hate that you can?t cook well. You touch your hair repeatedly when you worry. Your eyes darken when you laugh. And when you?re sad . . . my heart can?t bare it.?

Astonished by his honest words, Jaina rose to meet his gaze. His words were turning her inside-out. She didn?t know whether to laugh or cry.

Looking her straight in the eyes, he added so softly it was almost inaudible,
    ?You stole my heart the moment I saw you.?

Something flashed in his eyes, bright, fierce, and undeniable.

?You . .? Jaina paused for breath; she could barely speak with anticipation. Tentatively she asked, ?You love me??

Wearing no mask, emotionally naked for her all to see, and at the most vulnerable he?d ever felt; Orion?s heart began to pound so loud it hurt his ea

11. jaina-Fett

jaina-Fett Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 11, 2008
    Jaina and Orion !!!!!!!!!!! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] A very nice update.
    Although I can't wait for Jaina's family to find out about mystery man. I do love the drama around holo reporters, as well as annoying holo reporters. A favorite pastime of mine to imagine Jaina running circles around them. :p :p
    Can't wait for more.

12. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    I like the sensitive side of this pairing. I still think trouble is coming with this race of his...

13. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    *melts into a puddle*

Aw... That was so sweet. [face_love] They really do make a wonderful couple. Another great update. =D=

14. JediSamuraiX

JediSamuraiX Jedi Knight

Oct 5, 2007
    Wow......just....wow. You really have gotta be one of the best romantic Star Wars writers whose stories I've ever read. Just...wow! And SORRY AGAIN FOR THE LATE REVIEW!!!

So Jaina and Orion finally consummated their love, FINALLY!! lol! You know, this story makes me wish that Orion was part of the canon Star Wars Universe. I like him WAY better than Jagged Fel and those other two Jedi! It's a guy like Orion I think much suits Jaina. Fantastic as always! Looking forward to the next chapter!

15. Supernova_I

Supernova_I Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2008
    NEWCHAPTERNEWCHAPTERNEWCHAPTERNEWCHAPTERNEW... man I really need to calm down. But still... NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

16. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    jaina-Fett : Thanks, I love the celebrity angle on this fic too. :) I agree, I can?t wait to see Jaina and Orion run around the media cameras and their families too. Gonna be so funny ?[face_batting]

EmpressJainaSoloFel : Trouble is always around the corner, but don?t worry too much, Jaina and Orion are stronger than you think? Cheers.

PRINCESSCAMBRIA : I?m glad you like this pairing. Thanks for reading!

JediSamuraiX : Thank you, that's a huge compliment, you?re too kind. I?m happy that you enjoy the romance, I love writing it. ? I know they?ve finally got it on, lol. [face_laugh] I?m glad you like Orion so much, I love writing him, and I always try as hard as possible to bring him to life. ? More soon? ;) Thanks again!

Supernova_I : Lol, I love the enthusiasm! :D Thanks for clicking, really appreciate it.

17. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Next chapter, sorry for the wait!

Next:
    Tahiri, Mara, Leia and Han... and the HoloNet?

Enjoy!:)

[color=royalblue][Chapter 18: Scratching the Surface][/color]

A flash of hot blue light whooshed past Jaina?s head.

She had barely managed to duck and parry, when a powerful leg kicked out, sweeping behind her knees. Before she could do anything, all the air left her body as she landed flat on her back. An accompanying thud echoed throughout the hall. And her lightsaber fell to the mat extinguished.

?Come on, Jaina, at least give me a challenge. You?re not concentrating.?

Sat up on the mat, Jaina looked up at her aunt and replied,
    ?I thought we were taking it easy this session??

Quirking an eyebrow, Mara teased,
    ?Yeah, and??

?I should have remembered, you?re never easy.? Jaina climbed to her feet and added, ?Okay, no more games.?

?So you?re actually going to spar me now??

Force-pulling her lightsaber back to her hand, Jaina smirked,
    ?Bring it, Aunt Mara.?

Jaina stood perfectly still. Waiting. Listening to the Force for the slightest whisper of attack, or the tiniest flaw of intention.

Falling further into its influence, Jaina relaxed every muscle and drifted with the flow of energy she could feel. It was both electrifying and calming, the two extremes combined focused her.

Mara paced for a step or two, then stopped.

Without holding back, she unleashed several strikes. One hit immediately after the other, again and again. She desired to push Jaina harder than usual, wanting the ?Sword of the Jedi? to prove herself once again, if only for a moment.

As expected, she stopped every hit. Deflecting each one in graceful arcs and flicks. Jaina was swift and confident in her defense. Her expression never changed its tranquillity.

Mara changed the rhythm, forcing her niece to move her feet away from near kicks and punches. As if rehearsed, Jaina dodged the flying fists, Force-flipped away from very close kicks. And still she held her position in the centre of the mats.

The violet and blue blades crashed together in a heat of energy. They swept high and low, clashing violently, then abruptly locked. Face to face, the pair paused, stuck in a momentary competition of strength.

Quickly, Jaina pushed their sabers up, off balancing her aunt, and caught her feet at the same time with one swift kick. Not wanting to fall and fail completely, Mara used the fall to give her backwards roll more momentum.

She rolled away several feet. When she stopped to rise, she nodded her approval,
    ?That?s a lot better.? She dusted herself off and went on, ?You?re defence is solid when you focus. Before, you were very distracted.?

Heat began to burn on Jaina?s cheeks. Self-conscious, Jaina looked away as she replied,
    ?Was I? - I?ve just had a long day, that?s all.?

From the rest benches, Tahiri laughed,
    ?Long day Jaina, or was it a long night??

Groaning in embarrassment, Jaina turned away from them. But like all good friends, they didn?t let her off so easily. Next to Tahiri, the young Jysella Horn wolf whistled loudly, causing even Mara to smirk. All eyes turned to Jaina, all around, even other Jedi working-out down the end of the hall paused to stare.

Accusingly, Jaina glared at her companions. Giving looks that could kill under the right circumstances, but neither of them were scared in the slightest.

?Knock it off. I?m hot from the workout, that?s all.?

Slowly, the pretty blonde strolled over wearing an irritating smile. Cockily, Tahiri stopped, with her hands on her curvy hips and scanned her friend?s face. The compulsion to squirm under her scrutiny, made Jaina?s jaw tighten.

?You?re blushing.?

Jaina huffed,
    ?I?m hot.?

Rubbing her jaw thoughtfully for a moment, Tahiri grinned,
    ?Nope, a guy is definitely the cause of that face-sunburn. Have you finally - you know, got down and naughty with this mystery man??

?That?s it!? Jaina said, with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

One s

18. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    Tahiri is in the next scene right!!!!!?? I can't wait to see her reaction to the news. Sorry about not posting previous I've been busy. Here's a comment for the previous post. They finally did it. About time! Great job and I can't wait for the next post.

Oh and Han won't be the only one mad if Jania's heart gets broken!

19. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    I love Tahiri and Mara here!! Poor Jaina, it's a bad way to be outed to family...

20. roguefel

roguefel Jedi Master

May 16, 2008
    Wow

That was amazing!!! Loved Han's reaction to finding out who she was seeing!!

cant wait to see what happens next!!

Please can you add me to the PM list!!

Kat
    x

21. jacensolofangirl2007

jacensolofangirl2007 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 30, 2007
    Oh wow! I've missed a lot! I loved these past two chapters though! Looks like Jaina finally opened her heart all the way back up. Good for her! I love this couple! excellent chapters once again. :)

22. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Raphire : I can't say if Tahiri is in the next chapter, but I'm sure we'll see her reaction to the news! Thanks for commenting, don't worry I get held up too. Han won't be the only one angry if Jaina's hurt, very true, does that include you as well? ... Cheers for clicking! :)

EmpressJainaSoloFel : Glad ya enjoyed the evil aunt and friend teasing! ;) .. I know, but Jaina's family will accept Orion.. eventually. Lol. Thanks!

roguefel : Thanks, glad ya liked this story! [face_blush] Sure I'll PM you, thanks for reading!

jacensolofangirl2007 : So happy to here you've enjoyed Jaina falling in love again! Thank you so much for commenting! :)

23. jaina-Fett

jaina-Fett Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 11, 2008
    And the news is out. I don't think anyone would mind if Jaina killed a few holo reporters. :D
    Loved the interaction among Jaina, Tahiri, Jysella,and Mara. And Han will get over it........... in a couple years.:p

24. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    jaina-Fett: Lol, I think a few reporters are in serious danger of Jaina killing them! I'm glad ya enjoyed the Jedi mates teasing Jaina, friends can be so cruel. :D Han will calm down.. eventually. :p Thanks for clicking!

25. JediSamuraiX

JediSamuraiX Jedi Knight

Oct 5, 2007
    I'm back I'm back!! Sorry for taking so long to reply!

Gotta love Han Solo. I always think he's the most fun character to write for anyone, but your one of the few writers to KEEP him as Han Solo!

What a perfect story for a certain upcoming holiday as well.

Patiently awaiting for more! And though it's late, Happy New Year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.