main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~Of Roses and Racers~ Jaina/OC: Mush (Hot Jedi / Hot Celebrity) AUTHOR NOTE & APOLOGIES (Fic close)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SITH_MAYO, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    melts into a puddle of mush...[face_love]

2. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005

3. PHGS_Weyr

PHGS_Weyr Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2006
    Aww that was so sweet!!! Love this Mayo keep up the good work!!!

PHGS Weyr

4. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    That was wonderful. I really could feel their intense attraction coming right through your words. =D= [face_love]

5. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

6. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    I'm late.. Sorry...[face_blush]

Wow... I agree I'm completely a glob of mush now. [face_love]

I loved it...

FL @};-

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Beautiful! [face_love]

?. . not really, no.?

?. . Okay, is it a restaurant??

?No.?

?A club??

?No.?

?Oh - come on tell me! Where?re we going? Tell me!?

Laughing, he replied,
    ?What? And miss out on this great guessing game? No, I?m having way too much fun.?

?You?re cruel.? Jaina huffed in fake annoyance.

?And you?re sneaky.?

=D=

8. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    *melts into a complete warm goo* Also I believe it's through and through, not threw and threw.

9. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

10. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    What a wonderful date.

I have to admit I forgot about Orion's limbs. It was so sad to see him feel that way about her reaction. What a relief they were able to work through that so quickly. I was worried that would linger between them for the rest of the night.

And talk about a romantic date. OMG. I'm so not a beach person but I would have loved that setting.

Great update.

11. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Why do you always have to stop when I just wish you would keep going? ;)

Seriously, I don't think anyone woulod object to a forever long post. ;)

Okay, the real reply now. This was very sweet. Their conversation has really added to their chemistry. You're doing a grea job with this so far.

So question. Is Orion's limb one like Anakin's or at least has an appearance of flesh? You've created a very original character, I just want to get the picture right. And is it just one arm or both?

12. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

13. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Sorry for such a long wait, I hope you enjoy the next part!:)

Watch out for the ending . . its kinda deliberate!;)

[color=royalblue][ Chapter 7 ? The Celebrity, The Jedi : Just a Man, Just a Woman ][/color]

After last evening?s beach date, Jaina couldn?t help waking up with a smile.

She had never felt so good about herself. It was relieving to actually realise life and everything in, or rather the new aspect in it, was really rather great. And that new aspect was Orion.

Jaina didn?t know how the heck he?d managed it, but just the thought of him made her grin like an idiot. And it had only been one date. A brilliant, enjoyable, romantic date; she had to amend. He certainly knew how to sweep a woman off her feet.

Bless him; he?d worked so hard to perfect everything. The meal had been delicious, the wine crisp, the beach deserted, their talk easy and amusing. The entire night had been wonderful.

Unfortunately, Jaina had only one regret:

She wished she had kissed Orion senseless!

There?d been so many opportunities, but each time she?d missed her chance. Even though he?d been a perfect gentleman all evening, Jaina had been very tempted to find out if he was a great seducer, as all the Holo-Magazines kept saying.

It was wrong to think such things of Orion. He?d admitted quite openly how he hated the ladies man he?d once been. And that he despised the media for continuing to describe him as one now.

Ladies man or not, Orion was delicious. He was a sweet, insanely attractive, considerate, and fun to be with. And she should have kissed him!

Groaning at her own stupidity, Jaina sat up in bed. She glanced at her bedside chrono:

[i]10.24 AM [/i]

Damn, she?d seriously slept in. Had she missed Orion?s call? . . .

As if the gods were answering her, the doorbell chimed. Seriously dishevelled from sleep, but too lazy to rush around changing, she went to open the door. It took her a few seconds to realise that the most adorable guy was standing right in front of her.

?Oh! - Orion, hi.?

Laughing at her crinkled pyjamas and sleepy expression, he smiled down at her.

?Is this a bad time??

?No . . well kinda ? but kinda not.?

?What?s that mean??

Yawning she replied,
    ?Dunno. I think it means you?ve caught me at a moment.?

?I see.? Orion leaned on the doorframe casually, and added, ?I guess you?re not up for brunch, gardens and beach then.?

Waking up slightly, Jaina said,
    ?I didn?t say I wasn?t. You assume too much.?

With an enticing glint in his blue eyes, Orion asked,
    ?So is that a yes? You coming out??

?You going to make me?? She challenged in jest.

?I?ll do my best to persuade you.? He leaned close, and added softly, ?I mean, even sleeping beauty had to eat some time.?

Placing her hands on her hips, Jaina said dryly,
    ?Well as you can quite plainly see, racerboy, I?m anything but sleeping beauty.?

Sincerely he murmured,
    ?I beg to differ.?

For a moment Jaina was stunned. Finally she managed to joke,
    ?Don?t sweet talk me, it doesn?t work.?

?That wasn?t sweet it was truth. And it does work by the way.?

?It doesn?t.?

Grinning in triumph, he replied simply,
    ?You?re blushing.?

?I?m just hot.?

Orion raked his gaze over her and muttered,
    ?I?ll say.?

This small comment made Jaina turn bright red in the face. Orion chuckled silently at her reaction. Wordlessly she let him into her apartment. She disappeared into her bedroom, leaving him to ponder on the couch.

It took a lot of self control for him to keep his thoughts innocent. Especially when he knew she was getting ready in the next room. A small smile crept over his lips as he thought about her. Even in the mornings she was stunning. Sleeping beauty suited her completely.

Orion took a deep breath. It was so obvious. So painfully easy to look at her and lose himself. He was falling for her. Hopelessly falling. And it excited him.

Every smile she gave scorched him and set his hunger for her aflame. Her j

14. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    You evil, evil creature, you build up all that desire and crush me!You would abuse a poor maiden so!!! Too cruel!

15. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    *Melts into a major puddle of mush*

Absolutely wonderful, Louise! =D= [face_love]

Can't wait for the actual kiss. :D

16. PHGS_Weyr

PHGS_Weyr Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2006
    *melts into a mush induced puddle*

Awww that was great Mayo!

Really good Job!

PHGS Weyr

17. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    Okay, just one question: WHY!?! You are too cruel. I really don't appreciate that. ;)

The next post better be up soon because now we'll all feel the tension until the next post so get on the ball with it! ;)

Excellent chemistry. Jaina's inner turmoil was well written. I wondered how it would be with her. I knew eventually she had to be thinking about her late husband.

I really want to see where this goes, so please don't make us wait so long. :)

18. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    What!!!!!!:eek:

No kiss after that!!!

You're evil.[face_shame_on_you]

That was great. I loved the tension you built.

But you should have left them kiss!!!

=D=

more soon....

[:D]

FL @};-

19. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    [face_devil] You are evil S_M. I was kind of hoping they'd kiss on the beach and here it is the next morning and they still haven't acted on their strong feelings for one another. *sighs*

Next chapter we want to see that kiss! [face_praying]

20. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Lovely mushiness! :D

=D=

21. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    Oh yeah, and something else I forgot to mention. The little twist with Orion being force sensitive even if it's not a strong thing was really interesting. I wondered about that, because Orion races pods, and from E1, that's one of the clues to Qui-Gon that Anakin is force sensitive, because, normally, humans shouldn't be able to do that. Way to plant the seed there. :) . . . . .

. . . . . . . . Now where's our post? ;)

22. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Waaah! You're so evil! *kneels down and begs for update* [face_praying]
    This was absolutely awesome!
    Please don't leave us hanging here for very long! [face_praying]

23. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Handmaiden_Azul : I know I?m evil, but I couldn?t resist. :p

PRINCESSCAMBRIA : *mops up puddle* Thanks for enjoying the mush. Kiss coming soon?

PHGS_Weyr : *mops up another puddle* [face_laugh] I?m liquidizing my readers, I hope that?s not a bad thing. Thanks for clicking.

Jade_Skywalker : I?m sorry for the cliffie, but I just couldn?t stop myself. [face_mischief] Thanks, I?m glad you see the chemistry I?m trying to get across. Jaina?s gonna have to gradually let go of the past, but its okay, ?cause she?s got handsome and caring Orion to help her. ;)

Flowerlady : Everyone?s calling me evil? I like it. [face_devil] Yep more soon, the kiss you?re all waiting for will be up within 48 hours?

Lola64 : Woo hoo, I?m evil. [face_dancing] *calms down* I know, Orion and Jaina are kinda slow on the acting on attraction part, but that?s what makes the great tension. Don?t worry, there?s a kiss coming very soon?

VaderLVR64 : Thanks! :D

Jade_Skywalker : I?m glad ya like the idea of Orion being Force-sensitive, I just figured it would make more sense that way, especially given his career in racing. Don?t panic, the ?kiss? chapter is coming up later?

Chilla : Evil? Me? Always. :D Sorry about the wait, the next chapter will be up very soon?

24. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    So what exactly does "later" mean? ;)

25. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    :p Its means I was gonna post but went out and got drunk instead. [face_tired] Now I'm well and truly hung over, I will sit and write the next part...

Trust me the next chapter is coming very soon!

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.