main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Of Ship's and Pranksters. (20 years post NJO) Complete.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Cil, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cil

Cil Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    Title:Of Ships and Pranksters
    Rating:PG
    Timeframe:20 years post NJO
    Characters: Wes, Gavin, Luke, Face, OC's.
    Notes: This is a two poster story.

Of Ships and Pranksters

Part One: The Master Prankster and his Daughter.

Mara Jade Skywalker was very protective of her ship, the Jade Shadow. It was common knowledge that her husband thought that if you damaged her ship in any way, you never hear the end of it form her.
    Han Solo on the other hand didn?t usually mind if people knocked his ship around - the ship looked like it was a flying scrap heap anyway - unless someone did enough damage to put the Falcon unto repairs. Then you would not want to be around him, especially if you were that someone.
    Jaina Solo Fel also kept her ship Ice Goddess, in the same large hanger bay as the Falcon and the Shadow, Luke and Angie Skywalker kept their X-wings in the same hanger bay as well?

------------------------

Wes Janson missed the old days.
    Days he spent risking his life for freedom, pulling pranks on his colleagues ? Well perhaps not the former, but the latter he missed badly.
    The Rouge Reunion that was going to happen that night, was only going to serve as a reminder of those old time?s and Wes had very little time to prepare for his prank that he was about to pull ? and this wasn?t going to be any old prank, but it was going to be a grand daddy of all the pranks that he pulled in the past, it started with cans of paint ? the colour of Neon Pink?

------------------------

Angie Skywalker was working on reports that were for a mission that she had just been on, that she would hand in to Face the next morning, while she was listening to a conversation between her father and Aaron Solo.
    ?- that Ces?s father always pulls some sort of joke of at the annual reunion.? Aaron was saying to Luke.
    ?Wes always seems to pull of some sort of prank that makes us want to get him back, somehow.? Luke replied.
    ?But isn?t revenge of the dark side, Dad?? Angie cut in with a mocking tone in her voice.
    ?She has a point Farmboy.? Mara added to stir the pot.
    ?Well if Wes had the nerve to do anything to you, you?d be out for his blood too.? Luke said, ?And I wouldn?t put anything past his daughter ether.?
    ?Uncle Luke if what you say is true, then I?m doomed.? Aaron moaned.
    Ces Janson, Angie knew, was Aaron?s best friend in Rogue Squadron. Aaron so far was the only other member of the Skywalker/Solo Family to join Rogue Squadron ? Beside?s Luke (who was the one who foundered it) and Jaina.
    Everyone was shocked to hear about Ces?s existence, but no one more so than Wes. Apparently, Wes had gotten lucky with a woman at Boleries, during the Yuuzhan Vong war, But woman had fallen Pregnant after and had the child, then she rejoined the war, only to die in the final battle. Ces?s mother?s parents didn?t want to have anything to do with her, so they dumped her on her father?s doorstep, which at that moment in time was a military base.
    ?Don?t you two have a reunion to go to?? Mara asked.
    Angie could have joined Rogue Squadron as easily as Aaron did, and kept her real last name and everything, but something about intelligence grabbed her and wouldn?t let her go?

---------------------

?Dad we are going to be late.?
    ?Haven?t you heard of been fashionably late, it really annoys your commanding officers.?
    ?Oh and as if they are not going to be, when they see what you pulled this time??
    ?We, my dear. What we pulled off.?
    ?This wasn?t my idea remember? And why did we have to hit intelligence? I don?t know about Face, But Jaker has a reputation of leaving people traumatised when she?s in a horrific mood.?
    ?Ces, those know it all?s need a wake up call every now and again.?
    ?Right.?

----------------------

The next morning Angie walked into Face?s office, or what she thought was Face?s Office.
    Face stood in the middle of the messed up office, looking like he wanted to pull his hair out (he of course had none to pull out, because he shaved his head), his office was a mess, pap

2. Anastasia_Fel

Anastasia_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] <====== I think that pretty much covers it ;)

Can't wait until part 2, Cil

Sam

3. Bria921

Bria921 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    *gasp, choke* [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    Write more!

4. Cil

Cil Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    Thanks for the reviews.

Of Ships and Pranksters

Part Two ? Best Prank Ever?

Han Solo, although he was in his late 70?s, still liked going down to his ship and run checks on his beloved ship ? The Millennium Falcon.
    He didn?t get to fly the old ship much these days, Aaron mainly did that, but coming down to the hanger bay every couple of days was one of Han?s favourite things to do, better than trying to keep up with the rest of his family?s actives or looking after Jacen?s half wild kids, but little did Han know, that today was going to be different than all the other days he had come down to the hanger bays.
    There was no banging, cursing or any of the other racket you?d expect see and hear in a hanger bay that day, but Han still nearly died from shock.
    His ship ? His Beloved ship was not Matte Black anymore, But Neon Pink, Han quickly looked at the other ships in the hanger to see that the same fate had befallen them as well.
    Who would have...? Han thought, as he spotted a stuffed Ewok with a Paint can, sitting on top of Jade Shadow, Wes you?ve bitten of more than you can chew this time.

---------------------

Aaron woke up feeling pretty awful, and when he walked into Rogue Squadron?s hanger, he went straight to talk with Ces ?I wasn?t aware that the Squadron needed a décor change.?
    ?It was my father?s idea, and he roped me into it.? Ces replied quickly.
    Just then General Darklighter showed up and yelled ?Janson a word in my Office, Now!?
    Aaron looked at the general and started to crack up laughing, ?Nice Sleeping artier, General.? He gasped out.
    Gavin looked down, screamed like a girl, and bolted for his quarters.

---------------------

Mara to Luke, looked like she was about to explode.
    She had just seen her ship, with its new paint job. ?I don?t care if he?s your friend or not, Skywalker, I am going to kill him.?
    ?Now lets not jump to -? Luke started.
    ?Conclusions? Conclusions! Skywalker this has Wes written all over it.?
    Angie walked in at that moment in time, ?What in the Galaxy happened here!?!?
    ?Wes,? Luke replied.

-----------------

Wes answered his door to a bunch of very angry Jedi, fellow rogues and a Wraith.

?That was the best prank I ever pulled wasn?t it??

I'll let you fugure out what they did to Wes ;)

5. Bria921

Bria921 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    [face_laugh] I can guess what they did to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.