main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Of the Shadows - A Post-TPM through RotJ AU Fan Fiction - Small Update

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Beta-Commando, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beta-Commando

Beta-Commando Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2007
    Well, I've been hanging around the forums forever, and since I'm already a Beta for the archive, I figured I might as well go ahead and start posting. So I decided to post part of my first chapter for an AU story I have. I'll post more, if you all think I won't be wasting my time. Tell me what you all think of this small portion. I want you to tell me all of the good,the bad, and the ugly.

CHAPTER ONE

Lower City, Taris

Darth Maul stepped into the bar, his hood covering most of his face and his cloak concealing his lightsaber. The security took no notice of his suspicious garments; he made sure the Force took care of that for him. In fact, no one took notice of his presence. That was what he needed.

He slid into a two person booth and rang for the service droid.

" An IceFire. Free of charge."

The droid froze for a few seconds, its old processing unit struggling to comprehend the influence the Force had placed in it. Finally, it made the obvious decision.

" Of course, sir. The customer is always right. An IceFire, free of charge."

As the droid walked away, Maul grinned. Only slightly, as it was only one of the small victories he could obtain through the Force. There would be better things he could gain victory over.

The droid quickly returned with the drink and placed it on the table in front of Maul. When the droid did not go away, Maul placed one hand on his saber as he spoke.

" What is it droid?"

The droid back up ever so slightly.

" Someone wishes to join you at your booth, sir."

" Name."

" Excuse me sir?"

" What's his name you blasted piece of junk?"

The droid bowed his head, picking up the tones of reprimand from Maul's voice.

" He said he's..."

"Well?"

The droid bowed his head further, and, with the faint click of servos, reduced his output volume.

" He said he's in need of you services... sir." That was the code. It was him.

" Bring him over here."

"Yes, sir. Right away."

Moments later the droid returned with an armored man. He was gripping a datapad, in one padded glove; the other held a Westar Blaster. The datapad contained information vital to his master. Vital to the Confederacy.

" Do you have the credits, as agreed?" His voice was deep, and laced heavily with Mandalorian. Or was that just a side-effect of the helmet's voice filter.

Maul pulled out a ten million credentials chip and held it in his hand, thrust out before him.

" The datapad." The datapad was placed in Maul's outthrust hand as the chip was snatched away.

" Good doing business with you Maul. Tell your master I look forward to working for him again."

" I will. We'll contact you when we next require your assistance Jango."

Administrative District, Coruscant

Palpatine stared into the hologram of his apprentice. Darth Maul had accomplished his mission. It was time for the next. After all, with Confederacy activities reaching further into the Republic and the Core Worlds, there would be much, much more to do.

" Good. Send the datapad to me the usual way."

" Yes Master."

" I have another mission for you, my apprentice."

" Yes my Lord?"

Palpatine walked over to his desk and picked up a datapad, looking over the information one last time.

" I have information on the existence of a rogue Jedi hiding in Taris's Lower City. I want you to find him and bring him to me. Preferably alive, Maul."

Maul bowed, looked over his shoulder before asking, " When shall I begin, my Master?"

" Tonight. Meditate on it until then. Allow the Dark side to empower your every move, your every thought, your every feeling. If you can achieve this, you can grasp all of the power the Dark side has to offer. "

" Yes, Master. Maul out."

Palpatine grinned as he opened the next transmission. He altered his expression, quickly, so that he looked caring enough for his next correspondent.

" Yes, Anakin ?"

2. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Welcome to the board.

This is a good start could you PM me when you update this story I would like to read more.

3. Beta-Commando

Jul 4, 2007
    Thanks, glad to be here. Here's the next scene (It wasn't too thought out, but... Meh...).

Administrative District, Coruscant

Obi-Wan looked at Qui-Gon for reassurance. He nodded, his face a blank mask.

" What is it that bothers you about this?" Obi-Wan wanted to ask, sensing Qui-Gons hesitance. But he didn't; he already knew. It was the same thing that was bothering him. Palpatine called for us. Why?

After having waited for several minutes, the doors to Palpatine's chambers slid open, beckoning them to enter. Qui-Gon went in first, followed by Obi-Wan, and they stood before the Supreme Chancellor himself.

They bowed in respect before Palpatine.

? Please, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, such formalities are superficial. Have a seat; I don?t want to make you feel uncomfortable.? There was an odd grin on his face, a deviously misleading one it seemed tot he Jedi. Obi-Wan glanced at his master. So he noticed it too...
    ? Thank you, but we are quite comfortable standing, Chancellor Palpatine.?

Palpatine chuckled and said, ? Please, just call me Palpatine when we are in private. And I insist, have a seat.? He gestured at the chairs placed in front and to the sides of the desk.

? Thank you for you kindness Chancellor-? Palpatine scowled at the word ?- but we would prefer to stand; we?d prefer not to let our guard slip, with the rumors of assassinations being planned reaching the council?s ears. It is our job to protect you, is it not.??

Palpatine stood up, still scowling, and looked into Qui-Gon?s eyes.

? Yes, it would seem so... Shall we begin then??

? Yes, please. We wish to know why our presence was requested, specifically of all the Jedi Order.? Qi-Gon threw a quick glance of caution at Obi-Wan. Be ready for anything.

Palpatine sat down in his chair, the scowl receeding to a neutral expression. He clasped his hands together and positioned them on his desk in an authoritive manner.

? Very well then. I beleive I should get straight to the point.? Qui-Gon nodded, just barely, but visibly enough so Palpatine could see it.

? It?s grave news, I?m afraid,? Palpatine paused, allowing the Jedi a moment to ackowledge it, ? We have received reports that the Confederacy has an underground battle droid factory on the planet Naboo. It appears that when the Trade Federation took over, they were planning on inviting a few friends.? The comment was, of course, said in a sarcastic tone, but Obi-Wan ignored that and concentrated on the information itself. So, it had been a bad move on the Republic?s part not to do anything about the blockade. And we thought the invasion had been the worst of it.

? What does the Republic plan on doing about it?? Obi-Wan asked; Qui-Gon would have if he hadn?t. Better the padawan be lectured than the master.

Surprisingly, Palpatine smiled. It must have been what he wanted to hear asked.

? More than I expected. The senate has agreed that the only resolution is war; But that will remai secret until the day of our attack.?

Obi-Wan felt his master?s shock before he said anything.

? Attack? Have you spoken to the Jedi Council on the matter? We have little time to muster our-?

? That is not a problem, my Jedi friend.? Qui-Gon eyed Palpatine skeptically. Obi-Wan felt Qui-Gon?s confusion through the training bond. It almost overwhelmed his own.

? Why is that?? Qui-Gon asked.

Palpatine chuckled under his breath. He picked up a datapad and handed it to Qui-Gon. He stared, transfixed, at one word on the datapad. He handed the datapad over to Obi-Wan, and the first line that appeared shocked him. He couldn?t beleive it. But there it was recorded on the datapad. It couldn?t be a lie, but he wished it was. The first line read: CLASSIFIED - KAMINOAN CLONING PROJECT REPORT.

4. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    Your story is coming along well. Thanks for the PM I look forward to seeing where you go with it.

5. Beta-Commando

Jul 4, 2007
    And a fairly big update, and the last of the first chapter.

Lower City, Taris

Darth Maul took several more steps towards the cowering Twi'lek. A hand clutched his ignited saber, the other was held in a fist, thrust out towards the alien scum. The Twi'lek known as Vor'ana began to grab and his throat, desperately trying to unclench the invisible hand that was cutting off his breathing.

" I will ask you again. Where is he!" Maul released his grip just enough for an answer.

" I told you; I DON'T KNOW!" Vor'ana gagged as the hold on his throat tightened. He was close to blacking out; such was obvious by his eyes beginning to roll towards the back of his head.

" O-ok-kay... I-I... I'll t-tell... you!" Air was allowed to freely enter his lungs, his brain finally able to sort things out.

Maul stepped closer to the Twi'lek, cornering him in the back of the dark alley.

" Well, did I let you live for nothing?"

The Twi'lek shook his head quickly. " No, no, I can tell you what you want to know. I just need... to gather my thoughts."

Maul placed tbe blade of his saber directly in front of the Twi'lek's green neck.

" One movement of the wrist and you've no head. Tell me what I want to know... now!" The Twi'lek took a deep breath before starting.

" The Jedi yous ask of is under the protection of a street gang. They call themselves the Cerberus Knights; they're a powerful force. It is said they have influence reaching as much as half of this City Quadrant!"

Maul deactivated his saber and turned his back on the Twi'lek, walking away.

" As if I care... I advise you get home as fast as you can; the streets are a dangerous place." At that Maul smiled, an increasingly common thing for him. After all, he enjoyed his work... more so than even he'd like to admit.

Topica City, Kamino

Qui-Gon followed Taun We through the white halls of the research facility, each section exactly the same as the previous. But it seemed obvious enough that the Kaminoan knew where she was leading him. Finally, after walking through what had seemed like miles of corridor they came unto something different. A catwalk suspended above the heads of workers traveling on what looked vaguely like a factory, except much more sanitary. Then he noticed what were in the pods. Humans; children to be exact.

" This is the cloning facility?" He asked, a startled look on his face.

" There is no need to worry; they are quite comfortable in their birhting pods." So Taun We was perceptive of his emotions. Strange, for a Kaminoan.

" And-" continued Taun We "- This is but one of many cloning facilities here in Topica City."

" Are there others in underwater facilities?"

" A good questions, but no; It would take precious resources to build facilities underwater. Also, our scientists prefer to do their work above the water, as do many other of our employees."

Qui-Gon simply nodded. He motioned for Taun We to continue with the tour.

Again they walked through a seemingly endless series of corridors, again each one the same as the last. Then they reached the final destination of the tour; the training rooms. Clones at various stages of development doing various things occupied the room. In one area children were sitting at computer terminals, studying the art of warfare. In another the older clones were practicing their marksmenship with their DC-15 Blasters.

" As you have probably gathered, this is a training area for our clones. They learn everything from the art of warfare to the specifics of squad work. There are many other areas such as this spread throughout the facility. Do you have any questions about the facility, before we end this tour?"

" Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. I have been told of the Commando Training Program. Or rather, it was in the report I looked over. Could you show me any aspects of this program."

" No, no, no, that work is heavily classified. My many apolo- No, something comes to mind. I could introduce you to Delta Squad, if you wished."

" Yes, I beleive

6. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    I like that you have Qui-Gon alive and well in your story I never like them killing him off.

I see Yoda has a new stick he usually carries his gimmer stick, it is always nice to have a change.

Thanks for the PM

7. Beta-Commando

Jul 4, 2007
    Ooh boy, you're not going to like me for what happens to Qui-Gon. No, he doesn't die, but... Well, you'll see.

Yeah, I wanted him to have a newer, cooler stick. I'm just trying to remember what a goober was...

Also, since you're a Yoda expert, how do you think I did with his way of speech?

An update is coming soon, I just have to edit the current scenes (Spellchecker stinks), then edit my new scenes and post them.

8. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Ooooh, I like this story!:) I like all of the Maul-ness, very cool. Could you add me to the PM list please?[face_praying]

9. Beta-Commando

Jul 4, 2007
    Ooooh, I like this story!:)

Thanks. [face_peace] I'm glad you do!

I like all of the Maul-ness, very cool.

Originally it was going to be an all-Maul story, but I decided to add everyone else. Glad you like that though! :D

Could you add me to the PM list please? [face_praying]

Okay, you're on board!

PM List:
    Lea-El
    snowspeeder_gunner

Anyone else before I update?

10. Altaysky

Altaysky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2007
    Could I also be added to the PM list? I'm having a blast reading this...

11. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    this is a very nice fic. If the senate did nothing about the TF invasion of Naboo and they now have control of the planet am I to assume that Padme is dead? I am sure Anakin would have kind of a hard time dealing with that. It is a very good story, you got a few typos, but they get everyone from time to time. You can add me to the PM list, though it may take me a few days to reply.

12. Beta-Commando

Jul 4, 2007
    Altaysky
    Could I also be added to the PM list?
    Of course!
    I'm having a blast reading this...
    I'm glad! :D

CodyMonKenobi
    this is a very nice fic.
    I thank you! [face_smile]
    If the senate did nothing about the TF invasion of Naboo and they now have control of the planet am I to assume that Padme is dead? I am sure Anakin would have kind of a hard time dealing with that.
    Since the Republic never did anything about Naboo, Anakin never knew about Padme'. Anakin just happened to be picked up by Qui-Gon during a mission on Tatooine. everything else went pretty much according to canon.
    It is a very good story, you got a few typos, but they get everyone from time to time.
    I'm glad you like the story! But yeah, there're more typos than you'd think... I wrote it in 10-point Times New Roman and didn't catch anything 'til after the fact, when I read it at 'margin-fit view...' That and I forgot to use Spell-Checker half the time! :D
    You can add me to the PM list, though it may take me a few days to reply.
    I will, right away. And don't worry, I have all the time in the world... [face_thinking] Well, almost all of it!

PM List:
    Lea_El
    snowspeeder_gunner
    Altaysky
    CodyMonKenobi

And here comes the update; It's a short scene, the first of Chapter Two, but it all I have time to finish today, before I go off to sleep. And here it is!

CHAPTER TWO

Topica City, Kamino

'The Delta Boys,' as they were so often referred to, sat on the metal floor in their underarmor. The arrival of Taun We and Qui-Gon went unnoticed until Taun We spoke. " Delta Squad?" At that they jumped up, dropping whatever they had been holding, and snapped to attention.

" Yes 'mam." Boss, the leader of Delta, said.

" I want your squad to introduce themselves to Jedi Qui-Gon, please."

" Yes mam," Boss turned to face Qui-Gon, " My designation is-"

" Your names, if you will." Qui-Gon interjected.

" Yes sir. My-" Boss hesitated to continue, "- name is Boss. I'm designated squad leader." As Boss stepped back, another stepped forward.

" The name's Scorch. I'm your official 'blow-things-up' man." Boss gave him an irritated look; Scorch ignored it.

The next Clone, this one slightly taller than the others, stepped forward. " My name's Sev, designation Commando 007. By the time the enemy sees me, sir, their head will have a nicely shaped hole straight through it."

The last Clone stepped forward. He gave off an aura of intelligence, more so than the others; Not that the others didn't seem too smart themselves.

" I'm called Fixer. If you need something sliced, hacked, or otherwise altered, mechanically or electronically, I can do it."

Taun We turned to Qui-Gon and said, " Are you satisfied with the product, Jedi Qui-Gon?" Qui-Gon detected resentment for that word emanating from each member of the squad. Their thoughts dictated that they were Mandalorian, but each one had spoken with extremely different accents, only one of the accents even resembling Mandalorian. He could only speculate on the matter.

Qui-Gon nodded. " Yes, I believe I am. But I ask that you don't refer to them as products; they are living beings and deserve the same rights as any other." At that statement, Qui-Gon sensed their respect for him take root and increase. They must appreciate it, not being called 'products' or something of that sort.

" Yes, as you say... But I am grateful that you are pleased with the outcome of the program. I do hope you will pass on your approval to Chancellor Palpatine?"

Qui-Gon nodded, absently. A disturbance in the force; a great one at that. It was so far off, but even through the force it felt powerful. Something major was happening.

" Please excuse me, I... I must get back to Coruscant."

With a puzzled look, or as much as a Kaminoan could ever express, Taun We nodded. " If you wish, Jedi Qui-Gon.

As the Jedi left the room, Scorch looked at Fixer and said, " Was it something I said?" Fixe

13. snowspeeder_gunner

Apr 10, 2007
    Cool, specialized clones. Keep up the good work!

14. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    I like the different one having names and specialties and Qui-Gon picking up to call them people not product.

Good work =D=

15. Beta-Commando

Jul 4, 2007
    Thanks, both of you. The rest of Chapter Two will be up soon.

16. padawan_learner86

padawan_learner86 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    Interesting, this AU.
    Good charaterisation. ;)

Just a few typo's you might like to know about:
    "He just barely missed the training saber?s blade, but nevertheless, he *avoiuded* (avoided) it. *finding* *his self* (Finding himself) in such a vulnerable, but so *conveniant* (convenient) position..."

Could you please add me to the PM list?

17. Beta-Commando

Jul 4, 2007
    Interesting, this AU.
    Good charaterisation.

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :D

Just a few typo's you might like to know about:
    Yeah, I know about all of them; It's just for some reason I can't edit my posts...

Could you please add me to the PM list?
    Of course! I'm glad to! [face_peace]

18. Beta-Commando

Jul 4, 2007
    PM List:
    Lea_El
    snowspeeder_gunner
    Altaysky
    CodyMonKenobi
    padawan_learner86

The entire Fan Fic is divided into five parts, and the first two have been completely written, but I'm going over them. That's why I'm posting them in pieces.

Part One - Regarding the Shadows (RtS):
    Chapters 1-10
    Part Two - Tyranny in Liberty (TiL):
    Chapters 11-20
    Part Three - Rise of the Vayl (RotV):
    Chapters 21-32
    Part Four - Fall of the Empire (FotE):
    Chapters 33-47
    Part Five - Return of the Confederacy (RotC):
    Chapters 48 - ?? (Around Sixty)
    Epilogue - Reunion

There is a chance of a sequel, but... It all depends on how successul this will be.

A Teaser from Tyranny in Liberty

Yoda stood determined by Anakin's side. The rest of the council, with the exception of Plo Koon, stood before them, sabers ignited. Mace Windu stepped forward, his violet blade looking menacing to him, for the first time since he had seen it.

" I'm sorry Anakin... I don't want to do it-"

" Then why!" Anakin cried out, a tear falling from his eye; he felt like the injured fourteen year old again, when his mother had been murdered by the Tuskens. There was no answer. Instead a tear, mirroring his own, began to form in Windu's eye.

" Why, he asks! Answer, you do! An answer, the boy deserves!" Yoda said, punding his goober stick on the metal floor. It resounded with an eerie, cracking echo.

Mace raised his head, barely able to hold back tears. " Due to the... recent revalation involving the prophecy of the Chosen One, we have determined... you, being the afore mentioned Chosen One, are hereby an exile of the Jedi Order. We ask that you vacate the premises of the temple, and return all possessions regarding our Order to the temple for destruction. If you refuse to comply... we will have to take forceful measures..."

Anakin backed away from his former master, a look of betrayal obvious on his face. Yoda laid a comforting hand on Anakin's waist, as far as he could reach.

"Worry young Skywalker, you should not. Many Jedi, there are, that support you. Such one, am I."

Master Ki-Adi-Mundi stepped forward, Windu stepping back and turning away. Ki-Adi-Mundi made a tsk sound and looked into Yoda's wizened eyes. " It is a regretful turn of events. The council regrets your decision and-"

"No more, you should say. Rooted with my decision, I am."

Windu placed a hand on Ki-Adi-Mundi's shoulder, pulling him back. He wanted to be the one say the last words to his two closest comrades- no... friends.

" Then... Yoda, Anakin... it is so."

I hope you enjoy... and drool, waiting for the next update! [face_beatup]

:D

19. snowspeeder_gunner

Apr 10, 2007
    Ahhhh, teaser- that was evil!

So Mace is Anakin's master. That's going to be interesting. Especially the whole EXILE thing! :eek:Poor Anakin. Go Yoda!

This is getting really interesting, keep it up!

20. padawan_learner86

padawan_learner86 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    Wow :eek: what an awesome teaser - very evil! ;)
    Great originality! [face_hypnotized]
    Thanks for the PM too.

21. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    Oooh! Sounds like a rift in the order and did I understand Yoda is going with him.

You do a good job with Yoda but as you have probably come to realize every sentence is an adventure.

Thanks for the PM[face_coffee]

22. Beta-Commando

Jul 4, 2007
    snowspeeder_gunner:
    Ahhhh, teaser- that was evil!
    :D

So Mace is Anakin's master. That's going to be interesting. Especially the whole EXILE thing! Poor Anakin. Go Yoda!
    One of my favorite parts to write in the whole story. Get's even more interesting.
    *CoughRisOfTheVaylCough

This is getting really interesting, keep it up!
    Thanks, and I will!

padawan_learner86:
    Wow what an awesome teaser - very evil!
    Extra - :D

Great originality!
    Thanks!

Thanks for the PM too.
    Your welcome!

Lea-El:
    Oooh! Sounds like a rift in the order and did I understand Yoda is going with him.
    Yep! You 'whacked the mole on the head!' :D

You do a good job with Yoda-
    Thanks!

-but as you have probably come to realize every sentence is an adventure.
    Oh yeah.

Thanks for the PM
    You're always welcome!

The next update'll come soon; don't wrry this will never die 'til it's done... Maybe not even then? Who knows? o_O

23. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    Nice update, can't wait to read more.

24. Beta-Commando

Jul 4, 2007
    Nice update, can't wait to read more.
    Thanks! You won't be disapointed. :)

I've mean't to update fo some time, never got around to it. I'll finish up the next chapter right away. :D

25. Beta-Commando

Jul 4, 2007
    If you wish to be added or taken away from the PM List, all you need to do is ask! :)

PM List:
    Lea_El
    snowspeeder_gunner
    Altaysky
    CodyMonKenobi
    padawan_learner86

And here's the small update...

Senate Building, Coruscant

Senator Bail Organa strode onto his platform. He walked up to his aide and whispered into his ear.

" Has Palpatine said why this emergency meeting has been called?" His aide, a Twi'lek and Jedi Master, shook his head slowly.

" No, he hasn't... But I have a bad feeling about this." Bail nodded. He trusted the Jedi's feelings more than his own, but he had a bad feeling about it all as well. He had a bad feeling about Palpatine himself. Palpatine hadn't done anything to make him feel otherwise.

Minutes passed as the many other senators and their aides talked amongst themselves and, at times, to each other. Then, Palpatine raised his hands for silence. Almost imediatly the thunder of the many voices died down. Palpatine smiled. He must love the power he has in his wicked hands...

" Greetings, Republic Senators and Ambassadors. You all have been called here today to discuss a new motion brought forth by several... executive officers." He said, his voice booming throughout the room and echoeing off the metal walls. There were many murmurs of disapproval. The executives never had good light shed upon them, and for good reason.

Palpatine raised a hand for silence. He received it instantaneously. " After the senate approved, so long ago, the creation of a program to strengthen the Republic military, I took up the responsibility to oversee it. That program, my good friends, took the form of the Kaminoan Cloning Project."

Several senators gasped, others cheered, some wore blank expressions, not sure what to think of it. Organa turned to his companion, a scowling, brows furrowed. His expression was returned with a nod.

" My good Senators, the fruit of our project has been bore. I present to you just one of many soldiers, trooper Alpha One O' Three Nine."

A white clad soldier appeared from behind Palpatine, having been sitting below the line of sight for many for the senators. His outfit covered every square inch of his body, from the expressionless, menacing helmet to the black, sythesized leather gloves. But what gave him the menacing feel was his towering height, and his stance. His stance was so... artificial. How he had not been noticed before, though being purposely concealed on the platform, was indeed an intriguing mystery.

" My designation," the trooper began, " is Alpha Slash Cee One Zero Three Nine Vee. I am currently a soldier under the Bravo Company charge, Raven Platoon designation. I am trained to defend the Republic in times of crisis, the perfect footsoldier, as the Kaminoans say."

Palpatine smiled as many senators, nearly all, cheered, even yelled praises to the Chancellor. Palpatine turned to the clone trooper and whispered something, then turned back to the senate, the trooper returning to where he had been before, this time incredibly obvious.

" Please, I am not the one who deserves the praise. It is instead our boys in white, who are defend against a coming threat." The chamber went dead silent again. The Chancellor's smile twisted into an almost wicked grin. One that few understood.

" Yes, the Republic has a serious threat looming. A droid facility on the planet of Naboo-"

An uproar imediatly began, a violent one a that. A senate pod floated upwards to confront the Chancellor. " I am here representing the interests of the planet Malastare. When we, the senate, were informed of the Naboo blockade, we did nothing and see where it has led? The queen, murdered. The planet, conquered. Then the system, conquered. And now you mean to say that from our inaction, we are forced to wage war? I take it that is where you are headed with this, or why else would you say this? To inform us that we will have a military, yet take inaction? Surely you're not that foolish!"

Palpatine grimaced. " I find your lack of

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.