main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

? of the Week............6/15-6/21

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Psycho_Jedi, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    Yeah, so I stole this idea from Jacksonville's board, but I figured what the heck, you can never have too many questions of the week.

If you could have music play whenever you entered a room (you know, like intro. music for wrestlers) what would it be? It could be any song too, not just a Star Wars song.

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    "Also sprach Zarathustra" - the theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey ala Ric Flair.

I requested this for when I walked in during my wedding, but the idea was nixed.

As a compromise, my wife and I walked out to the Throne Room March during our recessional. What was funny is a lot of people sort of recognized the Throne Room March, but couldn't quite place it. As the church was emptying, the Throne Room March ended and the actual End Credits music started and you could hear an audible "ooooh!" as recognition set in for everyone.

3. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    I would have to go with the Music from the Phantom of the Opera. Probably the Overture to Phantom of the Opera. I went and saw Phantom of the Opera live and I fell in love with the play and the music. I love the Phantoms music. It's scary, intimidating, cool, etc, etc.

4. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Oh gosh there would be so many. Good question Psy... :) Thats a tough one.

For me, when I wish that I stop making stupid mistakes, I'd enter the room with my personal theme "Won't Get Fooled Again" by the Who.

Or when I go out for a run, it would be "Don't Look Back" or "Long Time" by Boston.

For the timeslice I wish I could take back and relive the right way, "Every Move you Make" by Sting.

However for the grand entrance into the room to say I've arrived, "Tubthumping" (don't remember Artist) or perhaps "Streets With No Name." by U2.

5. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    i'd have to say the Imperial March, since I'm always going to be a star wars fan...

6. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Ditto to the Imperial March! Love that tune!

7. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    The Theme of the Force!:) When Luke looks out across the horizon.... That is what you hear when I walk on :D .

8. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    I'd have to go with a SW song, since I am like dinoX said, "will always be a SW fan".....It's a toss up between 2, so, I guess I'd alternate each time.......
    1) Duel Of The Fates
    2) SW Main Theme

9. Geniepants

Geniepants Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2003
    I'd have to go with something from Rob Zombie. Probably "Scum of the Earth" or "Superbeast".

10. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    "Rock You Like a Hurricane" by Def Leppard

11. Geniepants

Geniepants Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2003
    That was sung by the Scorpions, Don.

12. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
  13. Qui-Gon-Was-Right

Qui-Gon-Was-Right Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2002
    The Imperial March!!! That would rock if it played everytime I walked into a room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.