? Of The Week.............April 6-12/2003

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Apr 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Are you ready for this weeks ?..........It may require some thinking and/or research..............

What would you be......If you could be any alien in the Star Wars Universe? Have fun! :)
  2. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    OMG, I did have to think about this one for a while....If I could choose, I would choose to be a Dathomirian (after the witches on Dathomir). However, I'm not quite sure they would count as an alien since they do look like humans. So.....if they don't count, then, I would choose the species: Twi'lek (from the female "Oola" from Return of the Jedi - in Jabba's Palace). Yes, they are pretty much built like humans. Except, they have twin tentacular appendages coming from the back of their skull. The Twi'lek called these appendages "lekku". Everyone else called them "head-tails" or "worms". These appendages were used for cognitive functions as well as sensual pleasures. The Twi'lek's home world is on the harsh, windy planet of Ryloth. And, since we are able to choose here......I would be a Twi'lek (that was pretty like Oola) & have Jedi powers. So....a Twi'lek Jedi. :)
  3. beafet Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    maybe a noghri or a chiss

[face_plain]
  4. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I would also choose Twi'lek. They're just plain cool.

Jerri, what color Twi'lek would you be? I think I'm a bit partial to blue, myself.

5. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Yeah, I know what you mean Minacia.....I like blue myself....so yes, I'd be a blue Twi'lek.
  6. Master_SweetPea Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd be......a wookie with good personal hygeine
    by the way things are good here in yuma, arizona, tatooine.
  7. JediSpike05 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have always been a short guy, so I would love to experience life through the eyes of a wookie; to be tall and feared by many :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.