? Of The Week.............Aug. 3 - 9 / 2003

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by cinemafreak, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    What do you plan on seeing, experiencing, and taking back from IQM this weekend?
  2. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, I plan on having a lot of fun & spending time w/not only The Jawa Hunters, but also hanging out w/some fellow fanforcers that have been great friends to me!(can't wait Eastern Rim!) :) I'm looking fwd. to talking to people that attend the show about the FanForce & what we are all about. I am also looking fwd to checking out all the neat toys & SW memorbilia there........And, last, but, certainly not least, I am looking fwd to being in costume. It's so great seeing the kids faces when we are in costume. I know we will all have a great Force~filled time! ;)
  3. Master_SweetPea Jedi Master

star 4
    I am planning on seeing everything
    and taking lots and lots and lots of Digital photos.....
  4. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    Probably loose my voice while speaking as the Jawa Hunter. This is my first time, let alone in costume, so I plan on taking everything in, and pretty much being overwhelmed. but seeing Erin Grey. rowr.
  5. Psycho_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Seeing: I plan on seeing people and stuff.

Experiencing: I plan on experiencing a toy show.

Taking back: I plan on taking back stuff.

:p Simple and to the point. :p
  6. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    I will be interviewing people for my radio show that will debut later this month while at the show. My hopes are to get fans and stars. If your interested, look for the Jawa Hunter over at the Jawa Hunters table at the show.
  7. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh Oh! Interview me!!!! Or I shall say NI to you, and call you SITHSPAWN!

I plan on seeing lots of food...free food from all the people I made costumes for. you know who you are.

I really don't know what to expect since I've never been to one of these thingys.
  8. JediMasterLomor Jedi Knight

I plan on seeing others from around the rims, having fun with all my friends, meeting all sorts Jedi, learning more about The Force. I know some about it, but I am always eager to continue my training.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.