main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

? Of The Week............July 20-26/2003

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Jul 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Could it be possible that the Force might guide someone off the path in order to guide others onto the path through setting an example of what not to do or be like?

2. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    I don't believe that the force can guide someone one way or the other, if its nature, ie dark or light, is controlled by the user. Its much like water. Water can be healthy and live giving, but damaging to mountains, all at the same time. I don't think that the Force would lead to the death of others, just for some later good. Maybe the extreme discomfort

3. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Anything is possible.......However, I do not feel that the Force would intententially guide someone off the path of becoming a Jedi & one w/the Force just to make a point of what a Jedi is not to do or what a Jedi is to not be like. A Jedi's training from his Master, along w/the knowledge & wisdom he acquires from the Force clearly tells & guides him to what he should do & be like as a Jedi. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.