main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

? Of The Week.............July 27 - Aug. 2 / 2003

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Jul 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Could one have a mental knowing of the Force & not understand the wisdom of it?

2. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Most definately! Knowing in your mind that the Force exist & understanding the wisdom of the Force are entirely different. W/out proper training/guidence from your Jedi Master & the Force bestowing it's wisdom upon you, wisdom you will not gain.

3. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    The witches of Dathomir dealt with the same issue. So did many the Jedi in the NJO series, before the Jedi Council was re-established. There were many Jedi roaming the galaxy, but didn't have any leadership. They did what they thought was best with their "powers" and sometimes it wasn't the best for the future, just today.

4. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Sure, it's like anything you have a talent for, you need to be trained and develop it...if you don't it will either go to waste, or get someone hurt.

5. JediMasterLomor

JediMasterLomor Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2003
    I have to say that anyone can have a knowledge of The Force. Some of us know we are guided by The Force, and that we should understand what a great knowledge we have stored in our hearts and minds. I myself know that The Force is in me, and I learn everyday that WE were all blessed with this special gift. As some of you know I was seriously on a Dark Side power rush, using it to intimidate people if they crossed me the wrong way, but the more I meditate, and the clearer my mind gets, the less and less of The Dark Side leaves me and I've found peace in The Light. I don't want to scare anybody anymore. All I want to do is bring peace to The Galaxy.

6. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    absolutely...The force is empowerment...those who choose the dark side see not the wisdom...

7. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Yeah, but "Evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

8. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    wisdom is in the eye of the beholder. What is wisdom to you, is foolishness to another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.