? Of The Week..............June 22-28/2003

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Jun 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    If you could own a droid of your choice, what kind would you have, & if you decided to name it, what would you call it?

ex: a droid like C3PO that you could carry on a conversation with, an R2 unit that could help you out in though spots.
  2. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, I think it would be so cool to own a droid!!! :D It would be nice to have a droid like C3PO, but, I think all that talking would get on my last nerve. ;) I would have to go with an astromach droid like R2-D2. I think R2 is the absolute coolest of all droids! I don't know for sure, but, if I was going to name my droid, I would probably name it something like: Piper :cool:
  3. JediSpike05 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Honestly, I would rather not have a droid. They are cool and all, but they aren't my thing...
  4. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I'd also would rather have an R2 unit. I'm not sure what I would call it, though. I'll have to think about it.
  5. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Personally, I am a dog person, and as it seems that there aren't a whole lot of dogs around in the Star Wars universe, a droid is the next best thing. I would probably get an R2 unit...they're handy in a pinch, and overall seem to have the best personalities. I'd name it J-9 (my nickname growing up). Although, a Destroyer (DEKA) Droid would be a pretty nice thing to have hanging around too...
  6. Master_SweetPea Jedi Master

star 4
    hmmm I think I would like a astro droid like R2...i think it's name would be "Shorty" and of coarse i'd have to find a way to understand what is saying all the time..maybe some sort of screen attatchment like when R2 was talking to Luke from the back of the X-wing.
    It would be blue but a much lighter shade of blue than R2...Hmmm with Lime Accents...and chrome trim.....
  7. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you trying to give it a complex by calling it "shorty"? heehee
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.