? of the week, June 29th--May 3rd

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by JediSpike05, Jun 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSpike05 Jedi Knight

star 1
    For the sake of this week's question, I will need everyone to pretend that they are jedi, even if you are sith or bounty hunter or anything else. Okay, here is the scenerio. You are a powerful jedi. Not quite as powerful as Mace or Yoda, but nevertheless a powerful jedi. You are sleeping in a field of tall grass one clear, stary night. You are in a deep slumber. Suddenly, you are calmly awaken by the force. You feel a slight disturbance in the force, but seconds later the disturbance is more like an explosion. You jump to your feet and you are surrounded by a good 30 or 40 storm troopers. Now, keeping in mind that you are a powerful jedi, how would you handle this situation?
  2. JediSpike05 Jedi Knight

star 1
    First things first, get a weapon of defense ready. While my lightsaber is activating, I summon the force to knock a good handful number of troopers off their feet. I wave my lightsaber blade around, deflecting all lazer shots comming my way. Summoning the force once again, I leap high into the air, landing close to the outer rim of the troops, slicing through two on the way down. I take a few more out with my lightsaber, and swiftly work my way away from them. As soon as I get a safe distance from the troops, I summon the force once more and fly like the wind out of there to safety. Remember, a jedi must decide when, where, and how to fight his or her battles. Takin all of those storm troopers head on is not my idea of jedi comon since, sorry.
  3. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    I would look for the leader and use my mind control powers to persuade him I'm not the person they are searching for. Since Stormtroopers are mindless soldiers (ha, ha) they always follow orders. If that didn't work, I would go into "agressive negotiations."
  4. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I, too, would probably try mind manipulation first.

Of course, I might be a bit ticked off that I was awakened, so if I was feeling a bit grumpy, I might get violent. :p
  5. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    First, be annoyed that I didn't sense them sooner, but putting that to the back of my mind, I would reach out through the Force and pull the bunks and other random junk into their backs, making them think others are coming to my aid. After a bit of hack and slash, eliminating at least 10 of the closest, a Force shove would add to the confusion, allowing me to either dive through a door or nearby window.
  6. Psycho_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Since they would be most likely standing in a circle around me, I would reach out through the Force to see far enough into the future to know when they would fire. Then at the last second I would use the Force to jump high into the air, causing them to shoot each other, like the dumb Stormtroopers that they are. :p
  7. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I think Psycho_Jedi has the right idea. ;)
  8. Psycho_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I just figured that I'd take them out doing the smallest amount of work possible. :p
  9. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
  10. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, since Jedi do not engage in aggressive negotiations unless they absolutely have to.......I would be on my feet in nothing flat, w/lightsaber in hand. I would probably us a really strong Force push & hopefully that would knock a lot of these troopers on their butts. If any of them started firing on me, I would use my lightsaber to deflect their blaster fire. Although, I'm sure that some of the troopers would catch the reckashaes (which would really help a lot). Then, just like Obi-Wan & Qui-Gon did in Epi.1, I would use the Force to "quickly disappear" into the woods.
  11. beafet Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i'd do what neo did in the matrix:reloaded and simply kick some serious boot-ay, and then when i started to get bored, id simply fly away...

[face_plain]
  12. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    It is great seeing you here beafet! Glad you didn't forget about us when you moved away!
  13. Master_SweetPea Jedi Master

star 4
    *waves hand*
    this is not the Man we're looking for
    *waves hand*
    go back to sleep
    *waves hand*
    we're sorry for disturbing you Citizen
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.