? Of The Week......March 16-22/2003

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Ok Everyone, We are going to start doing a question of the week, every week. On Sunday of each week, I will post a new ?. It may be in the form of a ? & you answer the ? in your own words, or it may be in the form of a servey to where you choose from the options I give you & vote,then you would explain why you voted for the one you did.... Here we go with the ? for this week....

When was the 1st time you ever saw Star Wars 1V:A New Hope? What was your reaction to the movie?
  2. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    The first time I saw SW:A New Hope was when I was 15 years old. It was when it first hit the theaters in 1977.

I totally fell in love with the movie & the whole idea behind it. I have been hooked ever since & have considered myself a Jedi since then.
  3. beafet Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hmmm, I don't really recall my first time seeing SW, but I remember it was when I lived in Maine (late 80's I think), and they were on TV.

[face_plain]
  4. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    I was 12, we were at a cabin in the woods, and my dad rented it. I loved it. I thought it held everything a movie could. Monsters, a hero, swashbuckling adventure, lasers, sword fighting, romance (granted incestuous and I didn't know that when I saw it), and spaceships. Love one of the first asymetrical ships ever.
  5. Master_SweetPea Jedi Master

star 4
    i was six or seven... I think. and it was on TV so we watched it. and of coarse I was totally into it.
  6. JediSpike05 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Im not quite sure how old I was...I was fairly young I know that much. I loved the movies the first time I saw them. I was so hooked. Slowly but surely, my love for Star Wars grew and matured, and well here I am!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.