main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

? Of The Week.....March 23-29/2003

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Mar 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    OK everyone, here is your ? for this week.....What would you do if you had the power of the Force on this planet? :)

2. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    If I had the power of the Force on this planet....humm....let's see.....I would use it to lift my car in the air & fly to wherever I wanted to go so that I wouldn't have to deal w/traffic or stop lights/signs. I would use it to open doors for me (just b/c). I would use it for Jedi mind tricks when needed. I would use it to stop people when I saw them doing something wrong. I would use it for telepathy when I needed to get a message to someone quick. I would use it to propell myself over obsticales instead of having to go around them.

The possibilities would be endless!!! :) But, I would only use the power of the Force for "good" things, not "evil".

3. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    I could be, A SUPER HERO!!

4. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    ditto, I think I'd fight evil- stop things like bank robberies, car jackings, murder, applebee's, and evil things in general

5. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    heh

I would protect the world from white rappers, like Eminem, Vanilla Ice, and Will Smith.

I mean...yeah, the superhero thing sounds cool. but id probably just use my powers to indulge in laziness...

[face_plain]

6. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Was the Will Smith - White rapper joke intentional? It was pretty funny. He is a PopRapper

7. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I would use my powers to mind trick George Lucas into giving me a part in Episode III. :p

8. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Wow Minicia, that was a good one. As much as I would love to have a part in Epi. lll, I never thought to put that one in my list.

9. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    I dunno...first thing I would do would deal with a few enemies at my school. Then I would go on a few errands...use a few mind tricks and get some money and a nice car. Then, we'll see what happens fromt there...

10. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    Yeah it was intentional. :p

[face_plain]

11. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Not because of my 501st Ties or anything but I'd be a Dark Jedi. I hate it when people cut me off in traffic or try to run me down in traffic so I wish I had the force choke or the abilitiy to throw stuff at them, or stick my hand outside my window, and use Force Lightning to knock them off the road.

-UD

12. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    The Force would definitely be helpful in dealing with Atlanta traffic. [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.