? Of The Week.......March 30 - April 5/2003

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Mar 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Here's ya'lls ? for this week........ :)

What was your favorite Star Wars moment?
  2. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling

star 3
    My favorite Star Wars moment would have to be November 1 - 2002......On this day, I went to Raleigh, NC to see Epi.11 on IMAX. While I was there......I got to meet Peter Mayhew, get his autograph, & have my picture taken with him. I also had my picture made with stormstoopers. This was also the day that I was asked to start up the fanforce here in Jacksonville. It was a time in "my" Star Wars saga that I will never forget!!! :)
  3. JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    My favorite moment had to be the whole day Saturday where we went to the Star Wars Day a few months back. Spening time with Master Sweatpea and Beafet, as well as JediKnight Jerri and Universal Destiny was a thrill. Meeting the 501st, playing cards, watching SWEII on IMAX, man what an awesome day. That is a star wars moment to remember!
  4. beafet Jedi Knight

star 5
    Seeing Episode 2 on opening night.

[face_plain]
  5. UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well Spike as they say "It's not over yet." Probably the best Star Wars day is yet to come when we go to Greensboro next week.

Anyways, I've had several favorite Star Wars moments it's hard to pick just one. I'd have to say Raleigh is one of my favorite moments and then when the Spice Miners did On-Cue that was another one. Speaking of the Spice Miners I gotta get an e-mail sent out. I've been falling behind since my Surgery.

-UD
  6. Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan

star 4
    when i saw Episode III ...oh wait hasn't happend yet...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.