main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

? Of The Week............May 25-31/2003

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, May 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    OK, in the Old Republic days, it was considered best that a Jedi not fall in love & marry b/c it would distract him/her from their comment -- right? But, in The New Republic, it was discovered that someone who was force sensitive married & had children, that their children would also be force sensitive. This was a good thing because it showed how we could have more Jedi -- right?

Now, with this said, I want you to put yourself in the SW Universe (like we always do on our ?'s of the week).......If you are a Jedi, I want to know who you would marry (it can be a star/character from SW or not, it could be someone on the boards or not, you choose b/c it's your marriage), how many (Jedi) the two of you would produce (be realistic here), & do they all stay on the light side of the Force or do you have any off spring that go over to the dark side?

If you are not a Jedi, tell me what you are & use the same sinareo (example-you are a bounty hunter that marries a Jedi).......

2. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    I will go ahead and be the brave one and post on this topic first. To begin with, of course I would want to be a Jedi, and would want to marry and have kids. Pertaining to the wife I would want to have, well, that is very difficult. I do have a girlfriend, but I ain't thinking kids or marriage or anything like that yet. So, I'm going to have to say that me and Natalie Portman hook up and have two little Jedi's. Natalie and I would train them both well, and they would both remain part of the light side for all time. That, in my own universe, is what I would like to happen.

3. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    OK, lets see. Living in the SW Universe. Everyone knows I am a Jedi. That wouldn't change. Most everyone around here also knows how I feel about the young Obi-Wan Kenobi (I even keep a picture of him on the night stand beside of my bed). So, this is how it would go for me........I would be going on missions with Obi-Wan. Through this, we would become the best of friends (almost in-seperatable). Then, that friendship would lead us to another height. We would marry & end up having 3 kids (2 boys & a girl). Even after marriage, we would continue to go on missions together. Our children would be strong in the force. I think we might have some trouble with the middle child during teenage years. However, after much devotion, we would bring him back to the light side. Eventually, our children would be able to go on some of the missions with us. ;)

4. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    i would marry....hmmmm someone..don't know yet..Oh yeah that hot chick in episode III

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.