main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

? Of The Week...........May 4-10/2003

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, May 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Out of ALL of the Star Wars characters......do you have a favorite? Can you narrow it down to just one? Could you choose 1 favorite (human), 1 favorite (alien-not human), & 1 favorite (droid)? :)

2. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    Human - Corran Horn
    Alien - Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Droid - IG-88

[face_plain]

3. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    There's no way I could possibly narrow it down to just 1......choosing from each catagory is a little easier.....

droid - would no doubt be R2

alien - is definately Yoda. But, of course, I like Chewbacca a lot to. So, I can't get this one down to 1.

human - There's no way possible for me to just name 1 in this catagory! So, I will just have to list several of my favorite: Obi-Wan, Luke, Han, Leia, Padme, Anakin, Lando, & Boba Fett.

Sorry, there is just too many characters that I like. To just choose 1 is impossible for me to do. I assure you, I did narrow the list down as much as I possibly could.

4. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Human characters is soo hard. Boba Fett, Mara Jade, Jaina Solo, Jag Fel, Darth Vader, Han Solo - wow there so many but I will go with the EU development on this one.

Boba Fett
    Yoda
    R2-D2

5. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    For the humans, it's a toss up between Darth Vader and Boba Fett. Alien is definitely Yoda, and Droid has to go to IG-88.

6. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    ~Anakin Skywalker
    ~Yoda
    ~R2-D2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.