main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Of Wookiees and Life-Debts (Chewie, Han, Luke, OCs) - AU Vignette for MMM

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Golden_Jedi, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    :D Title: Of Wookiees and Life-Debts
    Author: Golden_Jedi
    Timeframe: c. 15ABY
    Characters: Chewbacca, Pemberian Canaille Skywalker (OC), Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Aubé Canaille-Skywalker (OC)
    Genre: AU, Mush/humor
    Keywords: life-debt
    Notes I: Everything belongs to Mr. Lucas except for Pem and Aubé who are DarthBreezy's characters.
    Notes II:In fact, even the main plot belongs to DarthBreezy too, who dared me to write a story where Pem asks if Chewie is Han's slave... I hope you like it, Rick! This story can be considered part of the Breezyverse in the sense that it follows loosely the facts exposed in our co-written storyThe Song Of Santana, but it stands alone too. Other characters mentioned here are also Breezy's, as in Uncle Kay (Kayleb, Aubé's younger brother) and Toa (Kayleb's, hm, male life-partner ;) ).
    Notes III:Incidentaly, I thought it just fitted this MMM challenge. :D

Of Wookiees and Life-Debts

Chewbacca palmed open the door to the Solo?s apartment, shaking his head, and stepped outside. Ugh, since the Princess and Han had rediscovered their intimacy after the first rocky months of her pregnancy they were at it like if the Galaxy was going to implode in a few more days.

Well, who knows, maybe they?re right, the big Wookiee thought wryly. With two more Solos in it and the number of Skywalkers up to six...

He remembered with longing his own mate, Mallatobuck. It had been a while since he had seen her and in fact he had promised to bring her to Coruscant for the twin?s birth. Maybe now was the right time to make a quick visit to Kashyyyk.

?Uncle Chewie??

Speaking of the new generation of Skywalkers.

Hey, cub, what are you doing here all by yourself? He asked to Luke?s firstborn, Pemberian.

The girl and her late twin brother Tamillen had been born in Corellia after a short but apparently intense romantic interlude that the Jedi had had with their mother, the fellow Rebel pilot Aubé Tough as Nails Canaille. Why Aubé had chosen not to tell him about the birth of his children until last year was a mystery for everybody, except maybe Luke himself. Anyway, after meeting again the couple had renewed their relationship, married and soon enough they had a new baby on the way, which was slated to arrive a few weeks after their cousins.

?My Pay-pa just came back from Naboo a couple of hours ago and Mama asked me to go stay with Auntie Leia and Uncle Han until dinner time...? Pem explained, her face making perfectly clear that she was fully aware about what her parents were up to.

Chewbacca rolled his eyes. It seemed that those two also feared that the Galaxy was about to come to an end. OK, they were all ready raising Pem, so maybe their fears had a little more substance to it.

Want to accompany me to the spaceport?

The girl?s clear blue eyes sparkled. ?That?ll be wizard, Uncle Chewie!?

The hairy giant bent one knee and offered his arm to Pem who climbed up to his shoulder with practiced ease. Hold on, cub, Chewie wooffed breaking into a ligth run, the Wookiee Express is about to depart!

Pemberian squealed with delight.
    //

?Thanks for taking care of Pem again, Chewie,? Aubé Canaille-Skywalker said, blushing slightly she arrived to the Solo?s apartment for dinner. ?I was worried when Leia said she wasn?t with her...?

The Wookiee transferred the girl to Luke?s waiting arms. It?s my pleasure, Nails, he growled amicable. In fact I wanted to ask you if it?d be ok if I take her for a short trip to Kashyyyk... I think the change of air will suit her and you?ll have more time to rest... or whatever... - he added pointedly - before the little one arrives.

Now it was Luke?s turn to blush while his wife laughed loudly. ?That would be fantastic, Chewie... What do you say, Pem??

?Yay, I?m going to

2. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    ?Yes!? She beamed. ?It?s like Uncle Kay and Toa...?

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] Poor Han! How is he going to explain that to Leia?

Lovely story Louie... [:D]

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004

[face_laugh] Perfection! I'm always happy to see these OCs! :D =D=

4. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    I think Leia has heard it all at this point... [face_laugh] Thanks for the dare, Rick! :)

:D And I'm so happy that Breezy allowed me into her little family... ;)

Thanks for reading!

5. Blue_Milkshake

Blue_Milkshake Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2005
    Yummy Pem & Chewie interaction!!![:D]

Pemberian?s face lightened all of a sudden. ?Now I?ve got it.?
    ?Really?? Han smiled proudly. This parenting thing wasn?t going to be so difficult as he feared after all...
    Han Solo stood abruptly and transferred Pem to her father again. ?You know what kid? It?s your kid, after all, you explain THAT to her. And you,? he pointed his index at the Wookiee, ?can fulfill at least half of your debt helping him. I?ve got something to fix on the Falcon.?
    Chewbacca and Luke rolled on the floor with laughter.

[face_laugh]Well, they are family.
    Ah, if only we all could look at the world through 8-year-old eyes.

6. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    That was great! I loved the little moment between Pem and Chewie

Well done! =D=

7. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    Thank you!

Of course!

We'll be better off, that's for sure... :)

Thanks, J_P! :D

8. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    [face_laugh]

That was priceless! How do you explain a life debt to an eight year old girl? [face_batting]

9. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    :D Exactly!

10. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    I thought I responded to this already! Well, anyway, I loved it. There aren't enough Chewie fics. I think Chewie explained a lifedebt pretty well.

11. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    Don't worry! Thanks for the nice comments. :)

12. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Poor Han, having to explain a life debt like that. But so, so funny.

Well done. :)

13. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    Thank you! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.