main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***** OFF about 2006 Star wars Hallmark ornaments!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by JEDI_CyBorG, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI_CyBorG

JEDI_CyBorG Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2006
    Hello everyone I am new. I am JEDI CyBorG!

I am an AVID collector of most star wars items. Well, as most as my money will allow me to spend, and not go totally broke :).

I own ALL star wars action figures pretty much, from all the movies, and of course I own ALL the star wars hallmark ornaments...

So, I will make this post brief, and gauge your reactions on how you guys feel.

I am very pissed off at this years selection of (4) 2006 star wars hallmark ornaments. I think they are 100% Pure crap! Its very hard to be a hardcore star wars fan, and Hate lucas at the same time for being a cheap @#$. 3 letters you figure it out... But I am...

But, this years selection is terrible

For over TEN years now. I have been waiting for

1.) star wars hallmark Jabba the Hutt.. Where is it? any ideas? anyone? why hasnt this been made?

2.) Star wars hallmark The Emperor. Where is it? any ideas? why hasnt this been made?

These are the 2 I am most concerned about, and should have been made already.

Others in question I would like to see made are

3.) a SUPER-Death-star-Destroyer - Vechiles/machines

4.) Lando hallmark??

5.) General Grevious

6.) Mace Windu, Plo kloon, etc

7.) Shmi Skywalker... I'd buy it.

8.) a Jawa hallmark... or 3 mini jawas, come on already.

9.) TONS of others...

And let me end by saying, yes, yes, I know theres YEARS to come to make these, and I understand that, and thats probably their plan, but come on, my first 2? Where the hell is Jabba the hutt, and the Emperor star wars hallmark ornaments already?

Does anyone have any clues as to why 2006 star wars hallmark ornaments seem to be the WORST EVER...??

JEDI CyBorG

Here is a link in case anyone hasn't seen what the 4 2006 star wars hallmarks are.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hallmark_Keepsake_Ornaments_2006_97986.asp

Please use the existing thread linked below for further (and hopefully less heated) discussion. Thanks!

2. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    I sense a lot of anger in that post. I hope you won't direct it at me when I redirect you to the existing 2006 Hallmark Ornament thread. ;)

http://boards.theforce.net/collecting/b10004/23624334/p1/?24

3. JEDI_CyBorG

May 8, 2006
    yes, these are the FOUR crap ornaments I am talking about.. IMO, they are horrible...

1st one? who wants a cartoon type ornament from the clone wars? not me.

2nd one? at-at? been done before, with minis, etc, its old, and repeated...

3rd one luke and yoda, boring, no thought put into it...

4th one ok, ok ob1, and anakin fighting, this is not a bad one...

I am angry, because last years were pretty awesome, and for 10 years I have NEVER complained, but this years selection IS HORRIBLE, you are crazy if you think they are good.

JEDI_CyBorG

4. The_Mask

The_Mask Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 2, 2005
    Well, I like the At-At.

5. JEDI_CyBorG

May 8, 2006
    didnt see the other topic, sorry, my bad, i copied and pasted my thread over to the existing one...

Like I said tho, I own ALL sthe star wars hallmark ornaments, lunch boxes, etc, u name it, i got it, I was just very pissed off and disapointed with this years selection.

JEDI_CyBorG

6. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    [face_thinking] seems like someone is walking round with yellow eyes and going down the "dark side"
    Go to the thread above and they will help you out with questions and so forth
    and secondly
    Breathe in....... Breathe out........
    Lingo like that round here will not get you very far especially when you are new, introduce yourself in the collectors tap cafe or somewhere else cause most people will be like o_O [face_thinking]
    If I was po with items left right and centre I certainly would not be about right now its just one of those collecting things in life, you do not always end up with everything you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.