main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon OFF April Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jawafett, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Dates Open for a meeting:
    Apr 9 & 10th, 23rd& 24th, 30th.
    I'm wiling to host at our rec room.

-Eric

2. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Tentatively I am working on the evenings of the 9th and the 30th. For the short term, I may be working weekend days, too. But that hasn't been confirmed just yet.

However, Sunday afternoons should be open, for me. Just let me know, Eric, what people have decided on via phone message or email - just in case I don't remember to check the fanforce board in time... I mean, if you would please.

You can also email me: tavrikgannon@gmail.com. I always check that when I am granted computer access at work.

Thanks!

- Bill

3. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    Update....

Since we are down one person at work, I am working weekends. I have my old shift of 7am-3pm until we get a replacement, and my days off are Tue-Wed, for the time being.

It looks like it could take all of the month of April for them to find a new replacement. But I will keep you all informed, as I am informed.

- Bill

4. jawafett

Mar 13, 2003
    We still have the 24th & 30th open for times and need to find a place to meet. Portland area.

-Eric

5. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    The 24th works for me (after work, of course). I have to work a wedding or prom (I can't remember which it is, right now) on the 30th.

Portland area? Hmmmm... what kind of food are we all in the mood for?

- Bill

6. jawafett

Mar 13, 2003
    Dang. Easter is Sunday 24th. Going up to Grandmas, and spending time with the family. Sorry.
    Still up for meeting 30th or even May 1st.
    Or just bail on April meeting and go for a May meeting.
    I like most foods, except cauliflower.

-Eric

7. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    I totally spaced it that this weekend was Easter, until a friend of mine had mentioned it, last night.

Tuesday is my birthday. I would love to have a get-together with some friends, but since I am broke have nowhere to go. But I was thinking of Izzy's if anyone wanted to join me, I think I might just go to Izzy's in Oregon City on Tuesday, for my birthday. Any and all are welcome to come, say 6pm?

Sorry if it is short notice, but I just thought I would throw it out there. Of course, this is not to be confused with an official meeting. But I suppose of folks were able to attend we could turn it into one???

Just throwing it out there.

- Bill

8. brigandarklung

brigandarklung Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    where is everyone going for free comic book day

9. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    I am going to be at Cosmic Monkey, making an appearance as Chuckles, from GI JOE, for my friends there at CM. I am scheduled to be there from 12 noon - 3pm.

I pretty sure that the folks at Cloud City Garrison / Kashyyyk Base will be at the various Things From Another World locations, including our own JawaFett!

- Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.