main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Off to LA...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthAstuart, Apr 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    I'm heading to the Left Coast till next Tuesday to (hopefully) find an apartment.

That's right; for those of you unaware, I'm moving to LA in late June. Cry now.

Anyway, no one kill anyone till I get back. I'd hate to miss the fun. Unless it's HawkBat. In which case, just maim him.

And wish me the guidance of the Force in finding a roach-infested hole at a reasonable price...

2. Dex_Luminara

Dex_Luminara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2004
    Look for a good price in Culver City. That's close to everything major and there are lots of places out there. AND some kick A*S*S toy stores nearby! God I can't wait to visit Santa Monica again!

3. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    Have a safe trip and hope you can't find anything out there. That way you have no choice and you're stuck with us.

Stuck with us........

Stuck with us..........

Stuck with us.........

4. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I hope the fact that you are moving is because you have a really cool job that all of us will be green with envy about...

otherwise...I see no reason to move...

unless
    of course
    you really DO want to get as far away from us as the Continental US will allow....

best of luck...
    and I am sure you will be on the boards letting us know how you bumped into George Lucas as you were in a diner and....well....things like that....

5. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    good luck dude!

we'll always have Klingon Karaoke.

6. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    Maybe you should reconsider relocating. Didn't you see 10.5 last night? (I'm moving to SLC, future beach front property)

7. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    i'm writing from a small chunk of the west coast floating in the ocean. the earthquake was horrible. thank god the DSL wasn't affected.

send water wings. two pair please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.