main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Off Topic Subjects

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Tev_Torbek, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tev_Torbek

Tev_Torbek Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    Does anyone here like any Sci-Fi shows on tv? My favorite is the new Battlestar Galactica. Anyone else here like it?

2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Haven't seen the new one yet. (Heard it is REALLY good!) But at one time I did own Boomer's original outfit (complete with cape from the pilot episode). Was a fan of the first one.. (however Galactica 1999...shhhh we just don't talk about that one.)

Hey Fresno (Waves Hi to DonSolo) just stopping by to help you guys out by posting. Will keep checking in.

3. Tev_Torbek

Oct 19, 2004
    Never heard of Galactica 1999, was that the one where they actually reached Earth? The new is Outstanding, since you're up in this area, the Bay Area, I have seasons one and two on DVD if you'd like replicate them. For a classic fan, be prepared, Starbuck and Boomer are chicks and Boomer turns to be a bad guy and that's ALL I'm saying. I think the new ones do the old ones very good credit and expands the original story lines. AWESOME show.

4. donsolo

donsolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2004
    I'm hooked on Firefly myself... but nothing currently on TV. I'd probably get into BSG if I had time to watch that much TV. It would also help if I had cable too. ;) That should only be temporary.

5. Tev_Torbek

Oct 19, 2004
    Yeah ya kinda need cable to see BSG right now. Unless you put out about $100 to get seasons one, 2.0, and 2.5. They switched the nights to Sundays.

6. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Anyone been watching Heroes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.