main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Offical Activites for Richmond FF

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by amaunet, Jan 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    This thread has been started so that we can discuss dates, times, and activites for us to do once we become offical.

The thought was brought up that we should do bowling and a canned food drive. Please post weekends in February or March that would be out for you to participate.

2. Nave

Nave Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    At the moment my weekends are pretty much free with the exception of Feb 1 and 2.

Nave

3. MutantJedi

MutantJedi Jedi Master

Jan 2, 2003
    Unless I get a job that would have me working on weekends, I am pretty much free for the next three months.

4. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    We talked at the last meeting and decided we would like our next meeting/event to be bowling. There is a thread with a list of places to bowl, and now we need opinions :) Which one would everyone vote for?

Also the suggestion for date is now the weekend of February 7th. That is the Friday of that week. Does friday night work for most? or would Sat night be better?

5. jainasolo11sticks

jainasolo11sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    won't work for me, i'll miss you guys *sniff*

6. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    It was only a suggested date for those of us that made the meeting: its not set, so better suggestions are requested :)

7. pod_civc

pod_civc Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2002
    that should be cool and the gang.

podcivc

8. Nave

Nov 5, 2002
    Put me down as a maybe for now I dont have plans but that can always change

9. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    A maybe?? I thought this was your idea lol

I am sure there is a weekend that you and heather both can take a few hours to join us in an evening of making a fool of ourselves lol

10. camisa

camisa Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 20, 2000
    The 7th or the 8th works fine for me. I'll keep both dates open until one is decided upon.

11. pod_civc

pod_civc Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2002
    what time were you looking to do bowling? night? day? :) I think that night bowling would be GREAT. It is ALWAYS to bowl then :)

podcivc

12. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    Well that is a good question....I think most were thinking of evening/ night bowling...but if sticks and nave are coming in, maybe they would rather do it in the afternoon and go home after.

13. Nave

Nov 5, 2002
    Yeah it was my idea but that doesnt mean everyone is going just to be with me :p I would like to go and at the moment my weekends are free but that can change and also my books for school were more then I expected.

Nave

14. camisa

camisa Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 20, 2000
    If we do it on the 7th, we are probably talking evening, I believe most of us work during the day on Friday. I don't know how your schedules work on Saturdays, I could do an afternoon on the 8th if need be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.