main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**OFFICAL C3 HOTEL PLANNING** **BIG UPDATE 4/14/05**

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by darth_hair, Feb 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    woohoo! Mistress!!

Ok kids...i am almost done with the Cell Phone List...

THIS is who i either need your Last name or your cell number or BOTH. :)

bone
    tman
    Zeiken
    Kitarusapien
    darth-jar
    Darkmood
    BibsForTuna
    Rav_Loc_Vos & Cyra_Secura
    Netheryl

so if you could PM me that would be great. IF i haven't heard from you saying that you DID NOT want to be on it. you are on it.

2. Zeiken

Zeiken Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    It'd be even greater if i didnt have 3 papers and 2 tests between then and now.

College blows...

3. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    our only hope at this point is countless starwars refrences.

The only thing to save us from eternal boredom driving across Nevada: the "Deeth Starr Valley" exit, near the eastern border on I-80. Traditionally, we play the Imperial March as we drive by.

4. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    The drive form Portland to Seattle had a pleasant distraction... Yoder, WA [face_laugh]

5. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Cellphone list - are we PMing them out before leaving for Indy, or handing them out at the con? It might be handy to have everyone's number ahead of time, in case we need to call when getting there.

6. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I can do that if you want...or whomever wants. I know SC is putting together a booklet for everyone. it will be in there.

ZOO, can i send this to you to make sure i have everyone on the list who is going??

7. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    Sure...

And yes, the numbers should be communicated before going out. I am going to be loading all my sheets into my PDA and my Laptop for the trip as well :) I think I have a portable printer floating around somewhere as well

8. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    On it's way...

9. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I may be getting a cell phone shortly, so I'll let you know.

Also, everyone should take a little piece of masking tape and LABEL their stuff. EVERYTHING. Put your address on it and your name. Or just your phone number and name. You'd be suprised what will go missing. This is especially important for those flying. I've seen suit cases break open on the tarmack, not a pretty sight.

10. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    ooh you are a smart girl.

Note to self...print labels out this week.

11. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Everybody needs to remember to print out a list of names for your door so we know whos in which room.....Just a thought. Later days...

12. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    Great work Zoo on the RMFF CIII Survival Guide
    I wont be get my passes they told me Im set up on
    will call,Bummer.
    Bfett save me some cherries.
    I cant wait,its so close.

13. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Yes, the name list on the door... those of us in my room, we should decide what sort of spiffy graphics, design and fonts we want for ours. Suggestions?

14. Darkmood

Darkmood Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2004
    My cell phone is Leah's cell phone. So that means you have our number!

15. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Thats a good idea, T. I am not the talent in the spiffy graphics department, though.

I did liberate a cork message board from work. Tis about 14" X 18" or so. Comes with tacks. :D

16. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    thats a good idea about the cork board. will they stick to the doors though?

17. e1jnky

e1jnky Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2004
    OK, exactly one week from today I'll be on the road to Indy! Only one week! I am freaking out! Got to get packed, got to make sure everything is in order, got to finish clone armor! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

18. tman

tman Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 2, 2001
    I don't have a cell phone :eek:

I will get Netheryl's number and PM you tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

19. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    tman-yeah i need both yours and N's names too...thanks.

20. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    Hope you've considered that a door sign is an invitation to get robbed (it shouts HEY, I'VE GOT PROPS IN HERE). I'd place names only - no RMFF/Star Wars logo at all.

Don't mean to be a party-pooper, but it's just a really bad idea. A cell phone/FRS radio list should suffice (NO ROOM NUMBERS PUBLISHED).

I would not publish it on paper, because again, if someone leaves it laying around, a robber has a list of rooms to steal from.

21. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    At most Cons...people put their names and/or groups on the doors. i think that most of the people there are going to be there for C3.

that is just me...:D whatever works.

22. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    Just a reminder... If you have secured space for items on the caravan, they must be delivered to your prearranged location Sunday or Monday (depending on your location). DH has graciously agreed to be a drop off spot in the North, but it has to be there by Sunday. I can pick up the stuff left there Monday when I'm at work. Southerner's can send things w/ JKB, if he has space in his car. Otherwise, you can drop it at my place NO LATER THAN 7PM MONDAY!

I do have room for any lightsabers/blades that need to be transported, and some small items. I'm not sure what COS's status is on room, because I know he is bringing quite a lot of stuff.

With all that said, please make sure to clear the transport of your items w/ one of the drivers before leaving it somewhere or with someone to deliver.

The Caravan is on a tight schedule to get there, due to X-Wing Setup, so we will be leaving at 6:30AM, please show us some courtesy by making your arrangements and drop off promptly and on schedule :)

23. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    HOLY CRAP!!! EIGHT DAYS LEFT!!!

24. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    OK.

i have the list pretty much done. Still waiting on a couple of people. i have PMed you!!!!!

ok as soon as i get those Zoo, i'll send you the final copy if you want to take a look over it. :) second pair of eyes always is nice.

Okie dokie. :) thanks kids.

25. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    BibsForTuna isn't going anymore, you can take her off you list of needed numbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.