**OFFICAL C3 HOTEL PLANNING** **BIG UPDATE 4/14/05**

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by darth_hair, Feb 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. anthonymaul Jedi Master

star 4
    this is insane,I cant wait..............
  2. darth-jar Jedi Master

star 3
    I was going through the list of Authors and Artists that will be there. Sorting through all o' my stuff, I realized that I have about 60 pounds worth of books that I want signed..... :eek: ....What am I to do? :( I am pretty sure I'll bring my Zahn Thrawn stuff, Especially the Specter of the Past and Vision of the future books. I had Drew Struzan sign those at Celebration I. Matt Stover I'll take care of Friday or Saturday. But one of the artists did alot of covers for The New Jedi Order books and the ROTS novelization. Then there are the paperbacks!!! I know there are 4 days of oppurtunities to get it all done but...but.... [face_plain] AAAARRRRGGGHHHH! [face_frustrated]

[face_thinking]
  3. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Keep in mind that I think each individual autograph costs 1 or 2 tickets. [face_plain]
  4. darth-jar Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm not getting actors, as far as I know, artists and authors are not covered by c2 ventures. I may be wrong. If that is the case, no burden to me.
  5. Zeiken Jedi Knight

star 1
    NO TICKETS!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!
    WHAT THE HELL? IM FREAKIN OUT! AHHHHHHHHH!
  6. catz44 Force Ghost

star 4
    ???????what do you mean???????
  7. darth-jar Jedi Master

star 3
    Go here for all the coupon/ticket info you guys seem to be freakin out about. :p
  8. COS_Vader Jedi Master

star 4
    I finally got the room out from under Kim and Jeff (thanks guys). Only a king was left (not a double), so we may get pretty cozy.

Work approved my travel, so all is a go. All they need to do now is cut me a check. ;)

I'm a bit worried about the truck (work suggested renting one instead of my '82), but I'll take it into the shop this weekend and get it all checked out.

Dunno if the trailer is gonna work. My buddy just quit and he didn't go pretty. So I may have to rent a U-Haul trailer (will check prices).

Crum, if it's not one thing, it's another. But all should work out in the end.
  9. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ask Catz about her deal on the trailer... If you are worried about the car... You could split up into other vehicles and I can pull a trailer w/ the truck
  10. Sith_Slayer Force Ghost

star 6
    COS, the King rooms also have a Sofa Sleeper in 'em. FYI.

Also, regarding the Hotel Room Door lists, perhaps we could just print them in Aurabesh?

Only a week togay...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!
  11. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    uhm...well i don't know about you (which i am sure you can)...but i can't read Aurabesh. he he

honestly, i don't think it will be a problem. :) BUT then maybe i am too trusting.
  12. Sith_Slayer Force Ghost

star 6
    Only a week togay...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!

[Big Gay Al] Oh, thtop it awlready, you big thilly gooth [/Big Gay Al]

What the heck was I tryin' to type there????

I guess, only a week to go ?

OR, only a week today ?
  13. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Speak for yourself... This time next week, we'll be rolling into Indy to unload a certain special exhibit :D [face_devil]
  14. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    *Starts freaking out once more*
  15. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    OK.

I have all but ONE phone number (Kit's) so if you know it or have it...can someone PM it to me? :) he he

OK, in order to make sure i got all the phone numbers right. I am going to use the list and call the numbers on it. :) (after 7 of course free minutes)

so if you get a call from me in the next day or so, you know why!! :)
  16. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Since he's not going, I don't think it's an issue
  17. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    i thought he was...my bad.

I lied I am not done..i need BerusBantha's. Thanks!
  18. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Hmm. That's a point about the room occupant labels on the door. Yet, it would be nice to have something. I'm not sure that leaving the SW graphics off would solve the problem, though, with so many C3 people being there... any group of people sharing a room is statistically likely to be SW.

As for room lists... I think that most of us would really benefit from a list. We're not going to remember, otherwise! Is there anything we can do to address the safety concern?

19. Sith_Slayer Force Ghost

star 6
    Encrypt the door signs & distribute secret decoder rings to all RMFF attendees....
  20. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm not sure if someone is actually making these, or if its still in the idea stage but -
    I'd like to pass on the door sign. I dont really want to put a sign on the door with my name on it.

Thanks. :)
  21. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6

I just wanted to say to ya'll that are going to CIII, please be safe and HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!

22. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
    I was going to say that I wasn't worried about security on the whole door thing...

But since i'm in AHPR's room, fuggedaboutit :D
  23. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey All

If you are worried about putting your name on the door use your screen name. Most of us know everybody so we can find who we are looking for. Just a suggestion. Later Days

Tick, Tock, Tick ,Tock, Tick ,Tock
  24. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Just put up a CIII Article on the main website*

*Which anyone can do, at any time... One of the Admin's just has to publish it :p
  25. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OMGOMGOMGOMG... I can't get on that freaking death trap of an airplane. It's all fine and dandy when you're buying the ticket months away from the time you leave. But now... a few days away...

What if the plane crashes?? Everyone on board is screw. No chance. And you scream for several thousand fee knowing that you're going to die.

At least if you're in a car accident it happens fast and you have a good chance of surviving.

Plane = death trap

[face_plain]
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.