main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**OFFICAL C3 HOTEL PLANNING** **BIG UPDATE 4/14/05**

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by darth_hair, Feb 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    BREATHE!!!!!!

Now, go finish sewing and forget allllll about the airplane... CIII is worth the risk... Besides, you are safer in the plane than we will be in the cars... Afterall, DM might be driving ;) [face_devil] [face_laugh]

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Actually I'm going to bed so I can get an early start tomorrow.

But still, I think the stewardess is going to have to drag me onto the flight.

[face_worried]

3. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    You're 21... Just get a drink at one of the Airport bars before your flight ;)

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Hehehe... great idea.

5. Darkmood

Darkmood Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2004
    -=Goes and cries in corner like a little school girl=- J/K!

I'm not that bad of a driver! HONEST! O:)

6. blackfeather

blackfeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2002
    JGoC, as someone that flies more than most people I know, and is constantly full of morbid thoughts, I have a bit of advice that always makes me feel better-

-if I'm gong down, I really am taking ALL these people with me!

But seriously, it will go fine. Look forward to meeting you and everybody next week! Damn, it really IS next week too.

7. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    next week..less then a week...happy dance..woohoo!

can you tell i am SO ready for this vacation?!?!

8. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    Well, the trailer fell though. So we're gonna have to come up with an alternate way to get excess costumes to Indy.

I can lash a few boxes to my roof, but it's gonna be a tight squeeze.

9. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    Who has tarps and lashings? I am taking the pickup, so if we have to, we can double layer.

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Blackfeather. The funny thing is I have flown ALL my life. And not just accross the nation. I've been on ten hour flights. Heck I've even been on a flight with two fighterjets guarding it. Knowing that there is a chance you could be shot down REALLY freaks a person out.

But good thought. If I go taking everyone with me. Hehe...

11. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Here is the weather for next week...plan accordingly. :)

12. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Looks like just really Thursday will be cloudy. I'll take my windbreaker.

13. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Just for the record, I've always had a sneaking suspicion that JGoC was really a 72 year old North Korean woman masquerading here in the states. She's really a spy.

14. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    Hey wait, that's my job ;) [face_laugh]

15. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    I have plenty of straps and some tarps, so we should be cool if you have the space. I know Chico and Kim/Jeff wanted me to take some stuff for them but I'm just worried that I may not be able to do it now. I can lash stuff to my roof rack securely, but we need a list of who wants what taken so we can prioritize the space.

16. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Maybe just do a "weapons box" where you can take everything that'd raise a few eyebrows at the airport? Everyone's allowed 2 luggage items under 60" in length, a carry-on (backpack), and a personal item (helmet).

Was talking to Mistress last night, and I believe she decided that she was going to check her luggage at the airport so the burden on the trailers/caravan would be less. Rachel and I are checking ours at the airport, too.

17. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Ohh... how you know secret identity?

Now I must take you out to dry cleaners!

You in so much trouble!

18. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    MA, on phone list: I know SC is putting together a booklet for everyone. it will be in there.

I've been gone awhile, but what I said was I will make a COUPLE OR FEW booklets, I'm not making one for everyone going..... And if that is needed, I can't do it so someone else will have to. Please clearify.

Sounds like everyone is getting excited. So what do you mean the trailer feel through Kev and how much stuff were you going to bring, because you were bring tools & stuff for the X-Wing right?
    We can always go back to the U-Haul idea, someone may need to call the hotel (or I can do that since I need to call them anyway.

19. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    Next question... Do you want to come up to Denver Monday so we can pack everything the night before? I think JKB is already crashing at my place that night, but we can put him on the floor and you can have the infamous couch. [face_laugh]

Also, anyone needing stuff transported needs to post it here or PM me so we can figure out space and stuff

20. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    ****Shameless Plug****

Hey guys, don't know if you've ever checked out the Star Wars En Direct radio show, but they're having a special broadcast tonight at 5 (7 eastern) all about C3. I may be a special guest on the show as well. ;)

http://www.swendirect.com/index.htm

21. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Very cool!

Jen, the tail, does it just invovle cutting a hole in the butt of my jumpsuit?? Is it something that can be done at the hotel?? Or will I absolutely have to come up?

Sarah

22. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    SC - how about we share the responsibility of making booklets? I mean, are we talking about plain printed pages which are stapled together? If so, if you want to send me the file, I can make a few copies and bring them. Then maybe someone else can make a few copies, and so on...

Or would that leave too much to chance, having too many people to coordinate and count on?

23. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    JGoC - I'll let you know tonight when I figure out how JKB's turns out [face_laugh]

24. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I have phone list done...let me know who I need to send it to. :)

ACTUALLY...i meant for the booklet.

I am PMing all of you, YOUR information to make sure it hasn't change and i spelled your name right. thanks!

25. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.