main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**OFFICAL C3 HOTEL PLANNING** **BIG UPDATE 4/14/05**

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by darth_hair, Feb 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    OK..PMs sent...even if i KNOW your number by heart you got one. which i don't know anyone's number by heart anymore...DARN cell phones.

OK anywho...just give me an OK or a correction if needed. MUCH easier this way then calling all of you. :)

OK thanks for your support.

2. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    My last name is wrong, but no biggie. Christley

3. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I was going to put them in folders (like a report kind) w/ page protectors (so other papers can be added) & they were going to have maps to several things like drug store, grocery store, hardware store, hospital, etc. Phone list and whatever else we talked about, can't remember right now.
    I was planning on making 3 or so, I think that should be enough to float around? If someone else is doing the same thing, then no since in me even wasting my time on it, I can find plenty of other things to do. I do think it's silly to have everyone try to duplicate several things, we should work as a team??? IMO.
    So to answer your question, I don't really have anything together but I have researched stuff & know maps can be printed out & the info is out there.

4. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    There are also several of us w/ Laptops and I'll have my PDA (carp! still need to set that up on the laptop :p ) on me at all times.

5. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    Please PM me corrections...kevin i got yours...just for the future.

I am starting to get slammed. so i won't be checking this as throughly. (is that spelled right?)

Thanks.

6. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    almost there

7. blackfeather

blackfeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2002
    my spooky travel update-

not only am i on the same round trip flight w/LJC, we're both at the same hotel. Meaning we take the same shuttle, cab or whatever to Embassy Suites.

what the frak is going on here?! [:D]

8. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Can I as who LJC is???? I think I should know, but for some reason don't :p

9. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    I'm at the Embassy suites as well.

10. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    RED ALERT
    Out of 18 rooms something like only 2 people followed the directions properly.

Jeff & I now have no room & some people have two and most of the rooms are still under our credit card #'s.

Everyone must call 317 236-1800 and get the rooms off our CC's ASAP, I'm calling Monday at 6pm to cancel all rooms that our on our #'s except our room.

Sorry to be a butthead but this is getting stupid, try to do something nice & I'm going to get stuck paying the bill if someone decides not to check in.

GET ON IT PEOPLE OR YOUR GOING TO LOOSE OUT

11. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    we will post a list in a few when we get it strait with the hotel . its confusing on both ends . we dont speak hotelees and they dont speak human

12. COS_Vader

Apr 26, 2004
    Well, I can say I followed the instrustions as requested. LMK if anything changes.

You guys did us a HUGE favor, and Matt, Leah, Brent & I appreciate it greatly.

13. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    EVERYONE feels that way, we'll get it figured out.

14. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    ok here we go

everyone needs to call and confirm their reservation . confirm that ONLY YOUR NAME AND CREDIT CARD NUMBER is on the reservation .

15. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    I called. They did have my name and card number, but they also still had Kims info attached to my reservation.
    They removed her card number at my request, and the reservation is now listed with my information.

16. COS_Vader

Apr 26, 2004
    In House Reservations is closed now, but I'll call first thing in the AM when I get to work and ensure our end is all taken care of.

17. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    ONE MORE IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFO

DON'T CANCEL A ROOM, IF YOU HAD ONE IN YOUR NAME AND ARE NOT GOING TO USE IT, LEAVE IT BE!!!! This could cancel all the rooms on the confirmation #, they were nice enough to tell me they are all sold out & that could be a very bad thing if all 9 rooms get cancelled. She is giving me until 8pm 4/20 to get the rest of the rooms out of our names if people don't show up.

Thanks for everyone's support, so sorry I freaked out.

18. COS_Vader

Apr 26, 2004
    No need to apologize. I'd be pissed if you reserved the block and was then told that you didn't have a room. ;)

It's all good and we ALL love you guys for doing this for us!

19. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Thanks for understanding, now I must go & do some costuming.

20. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Kim, I'll get our room sorted out as soon as I can. Again sorry this happened to you guys. :(

21. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Our room *should* be under my credit card. I called the first time to transfer the room over, way back, and asked to have it transfered to my card, giving all the info. The hotel called a few days later to ask if I wanted the room switched off SC's card; I was like... what?? So we did it again. Hopefully second time did it for sure, but I will call and verify this in the morning when they're open again.

At the same time I will give an updated list of everyone's full names for the room, so anyone and everyone in our room can check in.

22. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Hm. I'll call tomorrow and see if my room's connected to the craziness. I called last week and added one of the ninjas to my room just in case they want to check in before us, and they said all was good.

You can have *2* people's names on a room -- after that, it's an additional $15 per additional name, PER night. I didn't have any additional charges, so I'd assume all's well...but I'll call to verify just to be sure.

23. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Wait a minute - they CHARGE YOU to have more than two people's names on a room??? When I talked to them back at room transfer time, and was putting the initial names on the room, they never mentioned anything about this.

Do you have the details of exactly what is entailed in this matter?

24. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    I can ask tomorrow.

All I know is that I called, had Keeka's name put on the room, then asked to put Nugchekk's name on the room. The lady said, "OK. She's on. Are there any more? You do know that you can add 1 person free of charge, but each additional person after that is $15 per night, right?"

And I was like, "Uhhhh...let's just put Nugchekk."

25. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Holy Carp! :eek: The Fan Club Lounge actually looks like it will be cool this time!

EDIT: Just goes to show ZOO is not a morning person :p [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.