main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**OFFICAL C3 HOTEL PLANNING** **BIG UPDATE 4/14/05**

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by darth_hair, Feb 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Just an FYI for anyone who is flying if you did it online and dont have your actually ticket. Make sure you bring the Credit Card you put the ticket on. We made the mistake several years ago of not bringing the card with us to the airport and we almost missed our flight.

2. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Also, you should make sure to check on your flight status and schedule on Monday... These things have been known to change

3. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Spoke w/Embassy Suites. I'm the only person listed on my reservation & the only credit card as well.

Sounds like this was kind of a pain in the arse for some folks....

4. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    Well apparently there are TWO rooms confirmed under my name and credit card (WTF?). I will keep it as such until Monday, but if the other room is NOT transferred by Monday (I have a double which I'm sharing with Matt/Leah/Brent) and there is a King that I am not (nor intended to reserve), so PM me if you don't have a room confirmed. Otherwise I will have to transfer it to someone who will pay for it.

Kev

5. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    We don't really have to do anything at this point. I'm sending flowers to Debbie who was on the phone w/ Jeff & I for hours last night.

She said don't have anyone use the word "CANCEL" this could be very bad for the other 8 rooms attached to that confirmation #. I have until 8pm 4/20, and I will be there then, to get rid of any remaining rooms we are not going to use & not get charged for them either.

So emergency over, everything will work out. Promise.

6. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Hope I didnt screw anything up...do I need to do anything at this point? I believe our room was under my name and card, however I did theoretically cancel it?? I was very clear at the time that it was only the single room under my name.

I will jump on whatever if need be.

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I hope it'll be fine! Otherwise we're screwed. LOL.

8. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Mel, whatever you did, or whoever you had everything is fine and from what I could find out last night it still looks like we have 18 rooms????

Like I said, we don't need to worry, Debbie Flemming was a huge help, she works nights so I'm going to see if I can get flowers delivered to her on Sunday. Brownie points never hurt :D

edit: sleep sometimes helps the mind to think clearly [face_plain]

9. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    I got off the phone with embassy suites. Ours is offical under my name and card. But they had our room priced at 200 for king. So, everyone might want to ck their pricing, date, etc is correct. They were very nice and changed it to what we were orginally price quoted.

10. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    OK, so wait...everything's cool? I don't have to call?

11. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Correct, don't worry about it we will sort everything out when we get there. If I go BK because of this group, I'm sure you'll all make it up to me sooner or later.

12. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    Since we haven't gotten our link at the top yet *hint hint* I will re-post the link, so everyone get use it as they pack :)

RMFF CIII Survival Guide

13. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    You know, I put in the link index... I'll put it on the top if you're going to be so 'picky' about it. :p

14. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Actualy, the title is "RMFF CIII Survival Guide." Somebody from Phoenix might see it and think it's for them, too. ;)

15. blackfeather

blackfeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2002
    Yeah, someone from Phoenix might get... hey!

16. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    *whistles innocently*

17. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    hey kids,

i have the contact list done. let me know if you want it before you actually get to C3...PM me...if ya could. with your email, if i don't have it. Ok thanks!

18. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    We are to close to turn back now. Think I'm getting ulcers :(

19. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    I think I need to get Jeff's permission to get you out on a bike ride to clear your head, Kim.

Did me wonders and I was ulcer free all weekend. ;)

20. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Think I'm going to die, maybe I'll go home early if I ever get any work done :p

Just to let everyone know, I don't think the rooms are in any kind of "block" per say. Which is good, no-one in the group wants to be near our room :eek:

21. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    There are still tix available for the FF/501st/RL Party on Friday.

And, even if you have already gotten your tix, you should check that link for info about the party :)

22. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Found a list of 135 liquor stores in Indy, and only two of them deliver??? But a ton of them are within 5 miles of the hotel.

23. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    I called they said im good.

24. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Phone info for Taeriel: Due to Cingular being complete and utter *censored for appropriate board content*, I won't have an appropriate calling plan for Indy. I will still have my phone with me, most likely, but the calls will be very expensive. So, for anyone who calls me... please consider my sister's cell as my number as well. It's under Jedi_Master_Osiris (Kirsten) on your lists. Chances are we'll be together most of the time, and if we're not, she can tell you to call me. If you really need to right then.

25. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005
    The weather forecast in Indianapolis during C3:

http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?locid=USIN0305

In other words, possible rain Wednesday night, partly cloudy afterwards through Sunday. Highs in mid 60s, lows in mid 40s.
    Pack accordingly and enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.