main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Offical from Lucasfilm, there WILL be a Star Wars TV series

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    no its should be about a federation of people 4000 years after the battle of yavin and they can battle klingons and romulins. oh and lightsabers have been replaced with phasers.

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Of course there will be Jedis and lightsabers. They will be in numbers stronger than any other part of history. Yet Luke Skywalker will have passed into legend, kind of like King Arthur.

3. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    yeah, and Luke's essence can be stuck in a haunted love tester machine. ormaybe its set in the tales of the jedi era. that would be alright too.

4. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    haunted love tester machine, now that is one of the funniest things i've ever seen. i'm glad you continue to post acthar, thats comedy genius at its finest.

5. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    thanks! I steal mostof my ideas from the simpsons. not seasons 1 and 2 or 10 through 13, because they suck.

6. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    From Theforce.net

Star Wars TV Series Fall 2006
    Tue, Sep 28, 04 11:08:48 AM EDT

Simon James sends us this exciting news with more details and confimation on the TV series:
    I don't know if this is old news, but I haven't heard of it before. In one of the magazines my company publishes (License! Europe) Howard Roffman, the President of Lucas Licensing, confirms their will be "...in Autumn 2006 there will be a complete live action Starwars TV series made by Lucasfilm".
    The magazine is not "out" yet, my office copy arrived today so perhaps this is new news for you - or old stuff I've missed out on. Still I thought I'd let you know, just in case.

We're known this date for quite a while, but this is the first time someone made it official. Awesome!

7. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    CLICK ME! you will find this interesting i think...well at least some of you will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.