Ark Officer's of the ArkanSith Galactic Renegades

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hello everyone recently we have had an intrest growth spert and its time to get this thing organized. I have been ask by several of you about differant positions in the group, and as long as it stayed small with your input I could handle it ok. But time for change it is. To make things fair and right I think there should be teams for almost all positions this way everyone gets to be apart of the GROUP. I am making a list of people that I have heard comment on differant positions they would be willing to hold, or on differant talents or passions that some people have. I will post the list soon and if you have a problem with it please let me know, if not then June 5th noon it goes official. If I leave off someone that has expressed an itrest or a section please let me know. All officer's still report to me or my adviser and are all to remain open to ideas and suggestions by other members and at all times be professional if you cannot follow these three simple rules please let me know and I can replace you as an officer.
  2. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    CRNyborg13Henry
    CR adviserElan-RaiJay
    CR secateryShadowScout04Julia
    PRKynstarDenise
    PRJeepgirls30BJ
    EditorKynstarDenise
    Hiend coll.Force_ConduitDarren
    95- Loend coll.Nyborg13Tre' through me
    PhotoShadowScout04Julia
    Web Development_Darth_MaliceJames
    Web DevelopmentdavisjaronJaron
    GamesotisdodgeJacob
    Soft GoodsJeepgirls30BJ
    Armor&weaponsNyborg13Henry

Added
    77-94Loend coll.ArkJedi
  3. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    My brain went dead on topics and people if you have a talent or desire to do any thing listed or not listed please contact me. If you name is here and you are confussed or dont like where it is please let me know. I wouldnt want anyone doing somthing they didnt like. This is supposed to be fun for everyone and it only takes one bad apple to ruin my day.
  4. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Looks good Henry. Keep up the good work!!
  5. Wet_Fett Force Ghost

star 1
    I am the film expert. Fettster Films, pritty sweet. I'll post my site when it is ready. and i am also good at video games.
  6. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    I'd be interested in seeing some of your films. I don't know too many experts around here.
  7. sithsarbad Force Ghost

star 4
    I should be the spokesperson since I am pretty good looking......

:)
  8. davisjaron Jedi Knight

star 2
    Instead of web design make it web development please. Web design is just one part of web development.

btw james - one thing about web site development I noticed you use is dreamweaver, I refuse to use dreamweaver, I perfer it all made by hand so that it can be exactly how I want it, I don't like dreamweaver, if you want to talk about it just IM me and we can talk.
  9. sithsarbad Force Ghost

star 4
  10. DARTH_CONFEDERATE Force Ghost

star 5
    I might could be a web designer. I took Web Mastering this year and know how to use dreamweaver and HTML.
  11. davisjaron Jedi Knight

star 2
    idk... I think two is more than enough... especially considering usually I work alone, lol. I don't know... it would be a tough one, and I know we are a community and are supposed to work together and all, but I think that having more people would just slow the process down big time, and possibly even lower the quality.

I think unless henry says otherwise that 2 is plenty for now.
  12. _Darth_Malice Jedi Padawan

Jaron I only use Dreamweaver when I need to otherwise I'm a simple notepad man.
  13. _Darth_Malice Jedi Padawan

Jaron just had a thought. Since you like to work alone lets setup the web development "team" the same as the "officers". If there is going to be more then 2 people. You being the lead editor/developer and others being ranked under as per skill/knowledge. And depending on what they can do is what they might be doing. Then everything is passed to you to make judgement. Just a thought
  14. Wet_Fett Force Ghost

star 1
    Ok this site is not that great but i am going to fix it up later. it was thrown together. Plus i will get a better server then geocites.
    http://www.geocities.com/bnsmith89/fettster.html

Note: I am finishing putting my thoughts in order and getting the story together for my fan film so i will start writing the screenplay and probably start casting and filming at the beginning of July. It is going to be in all digital and hopefully have some good special effects so i am taking volunteers.
  15. sithsarbad Force Ghost

star 4
    Like I said

I should be the spokesperson

or at least the trash boy

You know, I can like

take out the trash......
  16. MisterBlunt Jedi Knight

star 1
    You know, I can like

take out the trash......

That sounds good. ;)

Hey Jaron, why don't you quit dissin' other people's opinions and declaring yourself the god of web development. This is a community club, made for group involvement and cooperation. Simmer down.
  17. sithsarbad Force Ghost

star 4
    I kind of concur

And I am glad someone likes my trash boy idea.
  18. Arin_Atona Force Ghost

star 4
    You can call on me for just about anything that requires technical skill. Images, web design, icons, making coffee, standing in line, and generally a nice guy.

I'm a fair X-Wing pilot, too :D
  19. davisjaron Jedi Knight

star 2
    wet_fett... My computer blocks geocities for some reason (been like that for years now can't figure out why) so can you try to upload that somewhere else?

misterblunt you know I would come back and say something, but then again why bother?
  20. sithsarbad Force Ghost

star 4
    Come on guys

We're all friends....
  21. DARTH_CONFEDERATE Force Ghost

star 5
  22. Wet_Fett Force Ghost

star 1
    [image=http://www.geocities.com/bnsmith89/fettster.jpg]

this is my company
  23. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Remember, anger, fear, aggression...the dark side are these...once you start down the path to darkness....come on guys...lets just all get along and be friendly with one another...
    No force lightining throwing allowed
  24. sithsarbad Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok

What about my trash boy idea

I think it rocks!!!
  25. MisterBlunt Jedi Knight

star 1
    **Curls fingers into disgusting positions and aims at BJ**

;) :D ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.