Officer's of the ArkanSith Galactic Renegades

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by Nyborg13, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    ***I block you with my Mace Windu purple light sabre (toy) and since Anakin is not around to slice off my hand...I am defending myself well...***
  2. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey what's wrong with Force lightning? O:) It's perfectly legal...to a point. [face_laugh]
  3. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Force lightining is only a problem if you are on the recieving end...Or perhaps if you let it reflect down on yourself..While saying no...no...no in a psychotic fashion...
  4. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I sooooooo freakin' loved that part!!! [face_devil] "No..no...no! Power! Ul..ti..mate power!" Bwahahahaha!

[face_blush] Opps... I'm so pumped for this weekend! I can't wait to see it again!

Well Duncan got suspended AGAIN from school... he had only 3 freakin' days left too! Guess he'll not be able to see the movie until the DVD comes out. I was going to surprise him Fri night and the two of us go and see it. But I guess not... *sigh* what is up with that kid of mine...
  5. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    You could always perform Chinese Water Torture on the little chap for like... 2 weeks or so. ;)
  6. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I wonder if it is illegal to use force lightining on your youngling, if it won't behave...???hmmm????
    Sometimes it would be very tempting...
  7. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    You could probably use the force lightning as long as you scaled the notch back from 10 (deadly) to like 3 (carpet burn) for medicore misdemeanors or 5 (jack-slap) for more offensive ones.
  8. _Darth_Malice Jedi Padawan

Just remember everything is legal till you get caught buy somebody who thinks they're the law.

So I say shock away and don't stop till you see smoke. Then rest a little then start over again.
  9. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Master

star 3
    Do what must be done. Do not hesitate, show no mercy
  10. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [face_laugh] JMV! I soooo feel like that sometimes...believe me! [face_mischief]
  11. Wet_Fett Force Ghost

star 1
    *Force chokes everybody*...owned
  12. _Darth_Malice Jedi Padawan

*Force Resistance*

Wet_Fett your knowledge of the Force is disturbingly lacking. Dare not trifle with a Sith Lord.
  13. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Force choke is too nice. Lightning! Add color and light on the subject! [face_devil]
  14. Wet_Fett Force Ghost

star 1
    *grabs throat of anyone who resists* this crude matter is useful sometimes
  15. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Throw too much force lightining around and you will desperately need a manicure and a good make up salesman...or perhaps a tanning bed. Dude is just too darn pasty. LOL
  16. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ahhh my dear, that is when facelifts comes into play...or plastique (purposely spelled that way! [face_laugh]) surgery. :D
  17. Wet_Fett Force Ghost

star 1
    I am wondering why the list hasnt been updated. I mean i hope i have proved myself to be a worthy person to be on the list as "Film Expert" and "The Most Smart and Intereting person on the Planet":D...i mean jeeze.
  18. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Just thought I would bump this since rules and officers seem to be on the table with meetings and elections coming up.

Where the blazes did all these folks go?
  19. Korvyn Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think all i qualify for is General Flunkie. really i am jack of all trades master of none.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.