main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Officers

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    I've noticed that a lot of other chapters have a group of officers. Though we only have a pod racer full of people, I think it would help us feel more like a working unit. I checked out some of the other sites and they have:

The chapter rep (Go Jayna! *does a little dance*)

The alternate rep

A historian

A secretary

A treasurer

An event coordinator

And a webmaster

Now I don't know if we are going to get serious enough to have a treasurer, historian, and event coordinator. At least not until we get more than three people at a meeting. We already have a rep, an alternate rep wouldn't be a bad idea (coordinate events and such), and a secretary that would take the minutes and keep the website up.

Now, I am supposed to be launching a rocket in about 10 hours, so I guess I should get to bed!

2. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I agree that a secretary and an alternate rep would be helpful, but I don't think we should worry about the other stuff until it becomes necessary.

We had elected Q99 our secretary at our last meeting, and I had figured that if anyone wanted to volunteer to be the alternate rep at our next meeting, we can take care of appointing that position.

3. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    We did??? Oh, Ok. Sure, why not :p

4. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Yeah, we did, where were you???? :p

Anyway I volunteer to be the event coordinator, I like doing that kinda stuff.

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I think I was groovin' out to that music they had going ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.