main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

** Official 2007 Comic-Con News Thread **

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    This year's San Diego Comic-Con starts Wed July 25 with a preview evening and runs until Sunday July 29. Use this thread to post if you are attending and any news from the show! This thread will stay sticky until after the show ends.

2. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004
    I attended CIV so I couldn't make it to the SDCC. I really really tried too. I had permission from my wife and all. HAHA! Unfortunately taking two back to back trips from NJ to CA wasn't in the cards....or the wallet.

3. fettspawn

fettspawn Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2007
    I would love to go, and I am putting plans in the works to try and attend at least one day next year. Would love to get the limited edition clone trooper bust though. Bet a few will be on Ebay after the weekend. I am actually looking forward to seeing some of the new Hasboro stuff, I keep seeing ads for the Darth Malak, Darth Revan, and pre droid General Grievious.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Dark Horse have posted their Comic Con schedule. It looks like the Star Wars day is Friday. You can see the story and schedule here on TFN.

5. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Adam Hughes will also be at the Sideshow booth on Friday from 4-5pm.

Sideshow's SDCC headquarters/news is here.

And it looks like all the bikini Leia's will be gathering on Thursday.

6. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.